Author Topic: KPP's  (Read 700 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
KPP's
« on: April 20, 2013, 08:27:36 PM »
I can't really comment on the game until I see the replay but do posters think we are still a few experienced KPP's down. What and who are the players we need to get us to the Pies, Cats and Swans level??

DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: KPP's
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 02:32:40 AM »
Another skilled rebounding defender. I like Petterd but he shouldn't be the loose man. We probably have this on our list already.

Another KPF - again fair chance he's on the list but needs development (Beanie/Elton)

A pacy winger who can get some of his own ball too that can break lines (Think Geelong) We don't have this on our list.

More big bodied ball winners - again on the list Vlas/Arnot/Helbig just need to get them in at some stage.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 02:52:45 AM »
Don't think there is an area at the moment where we are lacking really badly, we need some more genuine players in each ends of the ground and another classy outside midfielder would be nice.

Think your Rance, Grimes and Chaplin are a nice back 3 tall defenders, we don't have a really classy rebounding defender like your Birchall, Malceski, Hurn, Shaw that can get 30+ possessions. Houli is our best which shows we don't have a genuine rebounding defender. Houli is handy but not a star. Ellis I guess is that player but a long way away.

Need Vickery to lift to Jacks level. Can't have Vickery and McGuane being twiddle dee and twindle dumb together in the forward line. One of them needs to stand up and start dominating every second game alongside Jack. It wont be McGuane so it has to be Vickery. Elton could be the answer or McBean, but both half a decade off.

Would love Foley to come in and be fit for the next 3-4 years. Add another classy outside midfielder that kicks goals and we'd be laughing, Sidebottom kicked 4 against us today and isn't in the elite brigade at Collingwood with Pendles, Swan, Thomas and Beams... Conca / Vlastiun are those types but also a while away from being genuine. Edwards could arguably be that player but I doubt he will be.
Go Tigers!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 06:30:54 AM »
Well I have been saying for 2-3 years now that IMO we need;

One more decent big bodied experienced backman, yes we picked up Chaplin but I do not see him as the answer.
One more ruckman, ready and established, around the 24 year old mark, big O is not the answer, Geelong knew that.
A CHF, Jack must remain in the square, that is where he is most damaging.

I think if we could fill these voids, we would be in a much better state. We must start looking at free agency now, who will be available, we need to target them now IMO.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 10:25:03 AM »
Chappy and Ivan will be running into some fitness they had surgery right?
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 01:50:13 PM »
Need more good inside players. Cotchin is brilliant. Tuck is very good. Can't rely on them the whole time. Hopefully Foley and Vlas help relieve the situation.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 01:52:31 PM »
I can't really comment on the game until I see the replay but do posters think we are still a few experienced KPP's down. What and who are the players we need to get us to the Pies, Cats and Swans level??

We need quniton lynch, jarred rivers and Ted Richards.