Author Topic: Changes for next week: Tigers vs Dees  (Read 5766 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Changes for next week: Tigers vs Dees
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2013, 10:18:32 PM »
Last time I can remember us thrashing someone was fitzorys last game in Melbourne. nd that might not have been by 100.

We be deserve payback. Wankers like yze. Bruce. White etc. Used to rip us apart.

Add Brad Green doing jigs after he kicks pi$$y goals.
Andrew Leoncelli kicking miracles from the boundary line.

Blokes who when interviewed sound like they are 13 year old boys whose voices have not broken.
Blokes who married women called Felicity, Elizabeth, Megan, Sinead or Jacinta.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2013, 11:03:09 PM »
Probably true if your within the four walls of the club WP but as a member anything less than 100 points will be disappointing.
Plenty of clubs have shown no mercy to us over the years it's time we did the same and added some meat onto our modest percentage.
It's time to start taking the opportunities when they arise and kicking clubs when they are down. This Sunday is one of those days.
Payback for 1997 and 1998 when the Dees beat us when we needed to win.
 :gotigers

Understand your point Mr Tigra, but right now for me as a long suffering member I'll just take a win, the margin will take care of itself just like it did on Saturday against Port.  :thumbsup

The wins are more far important than the margin.

2nd that!

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2013, 11:08:09 PM »
(Out) In

(Knights) Vickery

(Tuck) Cotchin

(Nahas) Aaron Edwards

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2013, 05:21:50 AM »
Herald-Sun's Barometer Round 7

RICHMOND

ON THE BLOCK:
A costly trip to Adelaide with Knights and Tuck both gone long-term. Knights had surgery yesterday to repair the patella tendon on his right knee and Tuck went under the knife today to fix a fractured scapula. There were few non-contributors, with Nathan Foley showing some encouraging signs late after starting in the subs vest. Robin Nahas would like a big game soon.

ON THE CUSP:
The fitness testers at Punt Rd will get a workout later in the week. Ricky Petterd and Dylan Grimes remain under a cloud and skipper Cotchin says he expects to face the Demons but he also needs to be given the all-clear by fitness staff. One certainty is Tyrone Vickery will return from the concussion he suffered against Geelong. If Ty is fit, can he, Ivan Maric and Orren Stephenson all fit in the same team? The Big O would be stiff to get the axe after playing a key role at AAMI Stadium.

AL PATON’S FORECAST:
The outlook is suddenly a lot rosier after dispatching of fellow finals aspirant Port Adelaide in clinical fashion. The Tigers can’t say it but Sunday’s clash about Melbourne is all about warming up for a massive Dreamtime showdown against the Bombers the following week. Richmond should be 5-3 going into that game and the Dons are likely to be 7-1. Book your seat early.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/the-barometer-whos-hurt-and-whos-in-line-for-selection-at-your-club-for-afl-round-8/story-e6frf9jf-1226610940898

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2013, 12:41:07 PM »
Last time I can remember us thrashing someone was fitzorys last game in Melbourne. nd that might not have been by 100.

We be deserve payback. Wankers like yze. Bruce. White etc. Used to rip us apart.

Add Brad Green doing jigs after he kicks pi$$y goals.
Andrew Leoncelli kicking miracles from the boundary line.

Blokes who when interviewed sound like they are 13 year old boys whose voices have not broken.
Blokes who married women called Felicity, Elizabeth, Megan, Sinead or Jacinta.

Its all quiet sickening.

One can only hope humiliation is on the cards.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2013, 01:05:04 PM »
Herald-Sun's Barometer Round 7

RICHMOND

ON THE BLOCK:
A costly trip to Adelaide with Knights and Tuck both gone long-term. Knights had surgery yesterday to repair the patella tendon on his right knee and Tuck went under the knife today to fix a fractured scapula. There were few non-contributors, with Nathan Foley showing some encouraging signs late after starting in the subs vest. Robin Nahas would like a big game soon.

ON THE CUSP:
The fitness testers at Punt Rd will get a workout later in the week. Ricky Petterd and Dylan Grimes remain under a cloud and skipper Cotchin says he expects to face the Demons but he also needs to be given the all-clear by fitness staff. One certainty is Tyrone Vickery will return from the concussion he suffered against Geelong. If Ty is fit, can he, Ivan Maric and Orren Stephenson all fit in the same team? The Big O would be stiff to get the axe after playing a key role at AAMI Stadium.

AL PATON’S FORECAST:
The outlook is suddenly a lot rosier after dispatching of fellow finals aspirant Port Adelaide in clinical fashion. The Tigers can’t say it but Sunday’s clash about Melbourne is all about warming up for a massive Dreamtime showdown against the Bombers the following week. Richmond should be 5-3 going into that game and the Dons are likely to be 7-1. Book your seat early.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/the-barometer-whos-hurt-and-whos-in-line-for-selection-at-your-club-for-afl-round-8/story-e6frf9jf-1226610940898
Pfinals aspirant?
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2013, 02:24:04 PM »
Pfinals aspirant?
Pwell pwe are aspiring to make pfinals aren't pwe ?
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2013, 03:02:24 PM »
Pfinals aspirant?

I'm talking about Poort being labelled a finals aspirant

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2013, 04:33:23 PM »
Pfinals aspirant?

oh ok i see ,  pcarry on then.  Port might beat Carlton this week ? That'd be nice hey ?
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2013, 05:14:09 PM »
Pfinals aspirant?

oh ok i see ,  pcarry on then.  Port might beat Carlton this week ? That'd be nice hey ?

Pabsolutely

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2013, 06:11:12 PM »
Really worried now, reports saying Jack Watts maybe back to face the Tigers.... Oh and Jamar too  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2013, 07:08:53 PM »
Really worried now, reports saying Jack Watts maybe back to face the Tigers.... Oh and Jamar too  ;D
Anything less than 120+ points will be a fail then.  ;D
The club that keeps giving.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2013, 07:10:18 PM »
In the Mix - Round 8

RICHMOND
Trent Cotchin (knee) and Tyrone Vickery (concussion) are expected to return to face the Demons after missing the Tigers' win over Port Adelaide. A decision on Ricky Petterd (calf) and Dylan Grimes (foot) will be made later in the week after both didn't play on the weekend. Chris Knights (knee) is out for the season after tearing his patella tendon against the Power while Shane Tuck (scapula) will miss six to eight weeks after undergoing surgery on Monday. Ivan Maric, who entered the game with a sore ankle, pulled up ok as did Nathan Foley. - Jennifer Phelan

MELBOURNE
Melbourne couldn't be any nearer to rock bottom following a dismal 10-goal loss to Gold Coast. To make matters worse, one of their most talented players, Colin Sylvia, will be sitting on the sidelines for three weeks after accepting his suspension from the Match Review Panel. It might be time for Mark Neeld to reintroduce top draft pick Jimmy Toumpas, particularly after a best afield 26-possession effort a fortnight ago. Sam Blease may also be called upon, while the placement of Jack Grimes on the long-term injury list opens the door for rookie James Magner. - Ben Guthrie

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-05-14/in-the-mix-round-eight

gerkin greg

« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2013, 07:11:26 PM »
Meltdown when Tiges win by 5 goals

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2013, 09:33:37 PM »

They may come up with a new stat or stats to help Melbourne win a stat this week with Princess Jacqui back. :help
Look out for these on the scoreboard at 1/4, half, 3/4 and full time.
SBG. Soft ball gets
SBR. Soft ball receives
STT. Sh1tscared to tackle
STC. Sh1tscared to compete.
SOIT. Subbed off in third.
SSFP. Still single figure possessions
SBPT. Should be playing tennis