Author Topic: Don't Deserve It  (Read 10412 times)

1980 I Was There

Re: Don't Deserve It
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2013, 10:45:25 AM »

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2013, 11:01:24 AM »
What is this all about?  :huh

Thread summary would be appreciated.

It's a thread of "If's" and "But's" started by a serial hater of the club who would still find huge problems with our list and coaches even if we went through an entire season undefeated :P

Pathetic comment TFT. Most likely your worst....I love this club more than anything however when they let me down I have the right to comment on where I believe they are at, as I did. Enjoy your day!

But we can't Boo the opposition for destroying the integrity of the game. Boooooooo WAT!
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2013, 11:09:41 AM »

It's a thread of "If's" and "But's" started by a serial hater of the club who would still find huge problems with our list and coaches even if we went through an entire season undefeated :P

Pathetic comment TFT. Most likely your worst....I love this club more than anything however when they let me down I have the right to comment on where I believe they are at, as I did. Enjoy your day!

But we can't Boo the opposition for destroying the integrity of the game. Boooooooo WAT!

Just knock it the stuff off, your belittling yourself now. Enough's enough.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2013, 11:10:12 AM »
do you reckon there will be scuttlebutt in the crowd, between carlton-efc fans this week WAT?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2013, 11:22:19 AM »
do you reckon there will be scuttlebutt in the crowd, between carlton-efc fans this week WAT?

I doubt it, might be a bit but I don't think it will end in a riot.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2013, 01:33:46 PM »

Thread closed.

:nope
LMAO  :lol LMAO :lol LMAO
Now that's Funny

Sheesh....I guess some people have too much pride/are too stubborn to agree to disagree :huh3

As for the culprits, both sides havent conceded an inch so you may as well have it out. You can only blame yourselves as far as im concerned.

Peace out,

Dooks.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2013, 01:38:30 PM »
When you get one deluded set of fans who for some still think they have done nothing wrong and will have their premiership points deducted against another set of deluded fans who are proud of their clubs cheating, tanking and misappropriation but will find it reprehensible being called cheats by the other mob then we may see some European soccer type of violence.

Holland v Germany
England whenever they went on tour.
Olympiakos v Panathinaikos/PAOK
PSV v Ajax v Feyenoord
Roma v Lazio/ Juve/ AC Milan
Celtic v Rangers
Man Utd v Liverpool/Leeds/ Chelsea/ West Ham/City

As I have said enclose them in a dome surrounding the MCG, suffocate them all and let the competition continue in prosperity with 16 teams.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2013, 01:42:30 PM »
I think the real issue is that depending on what weak/week it is, sometimes we deserve it and sometimes we don't.

I am wondering what happens in off season when we aren't playing, how do we tell if we deserve it or not.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2013, 02:24:14 PM »

Just knock it the stuff off, your belittling yourself now. Enough's enough.

You should rename yourself "Boomerang"
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2013, 02:26:01 PM »

Thread closed.

:nope
LMAO  :lol LMAO :lol LMAO
Now that's Funny

Sheesh....I guess some people have too much pride/are too stubborn to agree to disagree :huh3

As for the culprits, both sides havent conceded an inch so you may as well have it out. You can only blame yourselves as far as im concerned.

Peace out,

Dooks.

Consider it a social experinent

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2013, 03:15:33 PM »
I will say it for the last time, the context of this thread was my opinion as to where we were at, at the time. This is a forum and I was having a say, we did not deserve to play finals the way we were travelling and that's that..IMO!

That's the problem, you shouldn't of said it in such haste. Should of considered the direction we were headed not just our result on the weekend ::)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2013, 03:32:44 PM »
I will say it for the last time, the context of this thread was my opinion as to where we were at, at the time. This is a forum and I was having a say, we did not deserve to play finals the way we were travelling and that's that..IMO!

That's the problem, you shouldn't of said it in such haste. Should of considered the direction we were headed not just our result on the weekend ::)

The problem is, they showed it again during more games for the year...yes we are in the finals, if we deserve to be there will soon be seen. Or if we are there just to make up the numbers. There were quite a few games this year that showed we didn't deserve it and quite a few that showed we did. So we could of dragged this thread out for all the losses and the other one saying we do deserve it out for the wins. Look at it both ways.

"Rucks:

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2013, 04:48:03 PM »
Up to half time we are deserving of it

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2013, 05:02:55 PM »

The problem is, they showed it again during more games for the year...yes we are in the finals, if we deserve to be there will soon be seen. Or if we are there just to make up the numbers. There were quite a few games this year that showed we didn't deserve it and quite a few that showed we did. So we could of dragged this thread out for all the losses and the other one saying we do deserve it out for the wins. Look at it both ways.

Pretty sure 8 teams deserve to be in finals  ::)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2013, 05:29:17 PM »
kenny reckons Port deserve it.....
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI