Author Topic: Richmond vs West Coast - Round 10, 2013  (Read 16480 times)

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Re: Richmond vs West Coast - Round 10, 2013
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2013, 10:15:54 PM »
We're gonna win and all you depressing loonies will be back on board.  :-*

Is that what u really think?  Its gone beyond results,  its about the process and decisions being made now.  Why play white,  lonergan and letters ahead of arnott,  batchelor and Ellis/Vlas.

Btw we will get flogged  :thumbsup

Hahahahaha some people still bringing up those old chestnuts TM.
These are the type of people that clap them off when they are 10 goals down while we blame our mums and Godmothers for getting us Richmond jumpers when we were 5 years old and watching every other club have some degree of success.
In so many words. Malakies, malakies, malakies.
What chestnut did I bring up exactly?
Rather clap them off than jump online and bitch every chance I get.
Yep, I do go to all games in Melb and I do lean on side of positivity. Reckon it will be all the sweeter when we're a powerhouse again. Half the drips on here don't even watch the tiges live.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2013, 10:22:40 PM »

Is that what u really think?  Its gone beyond results,  its about the process and decisions being made now.  Why play white,  lonergan and letters ahead of arnott,  batchelor and Ellis/Vlas.

These are the type of people that clap them off when they are 10 goals down while we blame our mums and Godmothers for getting us Richmond jumpers when we were 5 years old and watching every other club have some degree of success.
Yep, I do go to all games in Melb and I do lean on side of positivity. Reckon it will be all the sweeter when we're a powerhouse again. Half the drips on here don't even watch the tiges live.

What makes you think I don't go to all Melbourne games also pal. Maybe you sit near me in the members. :thumbsup
Strike a raw nerve when we talk about some selection howlers where a recycled bloke is getting selected ahead of a kid who is busting his nut at Coburg.
Your assessment of me is misplaced but good luck to you. Like me going to the games or others not going makes anyone's comments more or less valid in your eyes. Malakies. :thumbsup

tony_montana

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2013, 10:43:09 PM »

Who cares what i think mate. Seasons stuffed anyway. Sack Dimma. We have no young talent. wahhhhhh!
No I don't think we'l win but we're a chance and I've had a gutfull of the sensationalist negativity that is stinking up this site of late.
Wtf is your last comment? Please explain to me how Lonners is playing ahead of Bach Ellis/Vlas when Vlas/batch are playing and Ellis played every game until Injured. Lonners has played one game. Go on...?
Nice thumbs up after stating that we'l get flogged too. Love a good loss u lot dont u? Gives you an excuse to come and fire all over your keyboard.

First of all, the "is that what u think comment" was directed at you insinuating people are having a whinge bc of wins/losses not whether you think we'll win or lose, why would I gaf about something as trivial as that? I wont bite back at your personal abuse towards me this time bc I respect you as a poster and enjoy reading your views, but that was pretty pee poor.  - and I stuffing hurt after losses FTR

Now I'll explain my thoughts which I have done plenty of times btw - Beginning of the season Pettard is ahead of batchelor, Ellis and Vlas in the pecking order - why? Petts was injured and was on a modified program until late January, what exactly has he done to be a walkup start? Meanwhile batch got dropped after failing at playing as a KPD against the saints, while we watched Pettard playing 3rd man up dropping sitters and hitting 9 irons out of the backline.
Ellis was nigh on our best player during the preseason, had a shocker in rnd 1 dropped to sub duties for the next 3 weeks! That's extreme and in hindsight wrong but even without hindsight nearly everyone on here was in agreeance that it was an error.
Vlas wasn't getting a game early bc "he had to earn it" how exactly did Pettard "earn" his automatic inclusion week in week out with subpar performances? How did Lonergan "earn" his spot with 2 average performances in the VFL and an interrupted preseason? Its not as if these guys were tearing it up on the training track. If they were and earnt it legitimately I wouldn't have a gripe.
It just doesn't sit right that they are being rushed into the lineup ahead of the likes of Arnott who has been playing well most weeks in the VFL. Dea in for one game and dropped after a poor performance(has been very good in the vfl most weeks. Griff dropped after one poor performance. Whereas Loners & Petts have been given chasnces, why?! Just doesn't make any sense. Hence the frustration
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 03:43:51 AM by one-eyed »

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2013, 10:48:11 PM »

What makes you think I don't go to all Melbourne games also pal. Maybe you sit near me in the members. :thumbsup
Strike a raw nerve when we talk about some selection howlers where a recycled bloke is getting selected ahead of a kid who is busting his nut at Coburg.
Your assessment of me is misplaced but good luck to you. Like me going to the games or others not going makes anyone's comments more or less valid in your eyes. Malakies. :thumbsup

When did I mention you in my last comment? Pretty clear that you were playing the man when you chimed in on my dialogue with TM though. 
And you may disagree but to me going to the games and feeling the wins and losses does give you more credibility as a fan. Watching the team live is what footy is all about, in my eyes.
And it's not discussion of Lonergan selection that hit a raw nerve. It's the incessant negativity and  scapegoating of recycled payers.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken but was it you who was saying that you are overweight and overworked in another thread? If so, I think it's begginig to show though in your posts.

And this 'malakies' gag gets more and more hilarious every time you use it. Keep it coming.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2013, 10:52:16 PM »

Who cares what i think mate. Seasons stuffed anyway. Sack Dimma. We have no young talent. wahhhhhh!
No I don't think we'l win but we're a chance and I've had a gutfull of the sensationalist negativity that is stinking up this site of late.
Wtf is your last comment? Please explain to me how Lonners is playing ahead of Bach Ellis/Vlas when Vlas/batch are playing and Ellis played every game until Injured. Lonners has played one game. Go on...?
Nice thumbs up after stating that we'l get flogged too. Love a good loss u lot dont u? Gives you an excuse to come and fire all over your keyboard.

First of all, the "is that what u think comment" was directed at you insinuating people are having a whinge bc of wins/losses not whether you think we'll win or lose, why would I gaf about something as trivial as that? I wont bite back at your personal abuse towards me this time bc I respect you as a poster and enjoy reading your views, but that was pretty pee poor.  - and I stuffing hurt after losses FTR

Now I'll explain my thoughts which I have done plenty of times btw - Beginning of the season Pettard is ahead of batchelor, Ellis and Vlas in the pecking order - why? Petts was injured and was on a modified program until late January, what exactly has he done to be a walkup start? Meanwhile batch got dropped after failing at playing as a KPD against the saints, while we watched Pettard playing 3rd man up dropping sitters and hitting 9 irons out of the backline.
Ellis was nigh on our best player during the preseason, had a shocker in rnd 1 dropped to sub duties for the next 3 weeks! That's extreme and in hindsight wrong but even without hindsight nearly everyone on here was in agreeance that it was an error.
Vlas wasn't getting a game early bc "he had to earn it" how exactly did Pettard "earn" his automatic inclusion week in week out with subpar performances? How did Lonergan "earn" his spot with 2 average performances in the VFL and an interrupted preseason? Its not as if these guys were tearing it up on the training track. If they were and earnt it legitimately I wouldn't have a gripe.
It just doesn't sit right that they are being rushed into the lineup ahead of the likes of Arnott who has been playing well most weeks in the VFL. Dea in for one game and dropped after a poor performance(has been very good in the vfl most weeks. Griff dropped after one poor performance. Whereas Loners & Petts have been given chasnces, why?! Just doesn't make any sense. Hence the frustration

Fair points but your innitial comment implied that Lonners was selected over Vlas/Ellis which is horse poo, and, in my view, typical of the over-reaction against our recycled players.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 03:44:25 AM by one-eyed »

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2013, 10:54:58 PM »
And I do apologize for playing the man a bit tonight I'm fired up ATM.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2013, 11:02:44 PM »

When did I mention you in my last comment? Pretty clear that you were playing the man when you chimed in on my dialogue with TM though. 
And you may disagree but to me going to the games and feeling the wins and losses does give you more credibility as a fan. Watching the team live is what footy is all about, in my eyes.
And it's not discussion of Lonergan selection that hit a raw nerve. It's the incessant negativity and  scapegoating of recycled payers.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken but was it you who was saying that you are overweight and overworked in another thread? If so, I think it's begginig to show though in your posts.

And this 'malakies' gag gets more and more hilarious every time you use it. Keep it coming.
That's great pal. :thumbsup
As I mentioned on the site earlier which you would have read Willy as you mentioned another one of my posts. I did say I am not blaming or scapegoating Lonergan as I don't care what the names of the next 22 RFC Premiership players are it is those that are making the final call on these guys namely Dimma and the Match Committee who I am having a go at.
That's as far as I'll go with recycled players.
As for the personal jibe you are mistaken I wasn't at work today so I am not overworked and am pleased to announce that I am at my scientifically determined weight but thanks for asking. :thumbsup
And I do apologize for playing the man a bit tonight I'm fired up ATM.
I don't care if that is directed at me or TM that's cool, the banter is always good. No hard feelings. :thumbsup

tony_montana

« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2013, 11:03:25 PM »

Fair points but your innitial comment implied that Lonners was selected over Vlas/Ellis which is horse poo, and, in my view, typical of the over-reaction against our recycled players.

Yep, I was on the S4 and lumped it all in the one brief - cbf expanding my thoughts when on it, too much work and effort with the small keyboard  ;D. Hope that cleared it up.

For the reasons I mentioned above I don't think its been an over reaction at all towards the recycled guys. If they were flying and showing it at Coburg then Im sure most supporters would accept their elevation happily and be happy to see them rewarded. Every mug deserves an even break. Im not cursing at A.Edwards getting a gig this week. The bloke has earned it with solid consistent performances. Thats the difference

all good W
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 03:44:56 AM by one-eyed »

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2013, 11:14:49 PM »
Righto lads. I think I've got unnecessary defensive here and overplayed things a bit. I think I'm stressed about our form and Monday's game. Your points are fair enough. I guess we just disagree a bit on the selection of recycleds.
Good banter, nonetheless. Had me hitting the refresh button. Which is pretty sad on a sat night really.  :lol
I do respect you both as posters.
Pls stuffen win tigers.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2013, 05:04:47 PM »
Slick Willy, so young and passionate. Reminds me of a young JT. Just wait until you're 30, a lot of the passion has gawn and the only reason you come onto this forum is to pee people off while you smoke a joint in nothing but a G string

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2013, 07:32:31 PM »
Slick Willy, so young and passionate. Reminds me of a young JT. Just wait until you're 30, a lot of the passion has gawn and the only reason you come onto this forum is to pee people off while you smoke a joint in nothing but a G string

LMAO Classic Coach material right there

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2013, 08:23:28 PM »

:lol

Passion remains. Youth and sanity are on the decline.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2013, 08:48:10 PM »
And the G string is just downright disturbing!   ;D

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2013, 08:57:15 PM »

You bother to put the G string on?

tony_montana

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2013, 08:59:29 PM »
pics or it didn't happen  :shh

on second thoughts...