Author Topic: Richmond vs West Coast - Round 10, 2013  (Read 16515 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Richmond vs West Coast - Round 10, 2013
« Reply #390 on: June 04, 2013, 04:32:28 PM »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #391 on: June 04, 2013, 04:34:55 PM »
Coaches' votes (Hardwick and Worsfold):

10 Deledio (Rich)
7 S Selwood (WCE)
6 Vlastuin (Rich)
3 Houli (Rich)
2 Rance (Rich)
2 White (Rich)

http://aflca.com.au/index.php?id=14&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=1148&tx_ttnews[backPid]=9&cHash=e834b87c5c

the claw

« Reply #392 on: June 04, 2013, 08:18:12 PM »
i pretty much criticise em most of the time.  i even thought we would get smashed.
for me sitting in amongst my fellow supporters and going feral makes for a pleasant change ;D.
im not going to criticise em as it would seem churlish. and it was a good win.

all i will say is i dont believe a win papers over the weaknesses. they just didnt appers so much this week. to be honest wc didnt offer a yelp.

what was pleasing was the all round pressure we applied and the marked improvement in ball use first quarter aside. from whwere i sat wce played like millionaires and their skills which i have always thought to be overall poor were terrible.

this yr ive been blessed we were very competetive against freo and in the end could have pinched it. and  last night  we had an emphatic win. just how good that win is im not sure but our players worked well as a team and most performed well. so kudos to all.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #393 on: June 04, 2013, 08:25:51 PM »
Re: so much negativity we are 5-4
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 06:48:13 PM »
after tomorrow we are out of finals contention

another yr of failure

DOES THAT RING A BELL.

TALK ABOUT SITTING ON THE FENCE. IN ONE THREAD YOU DECLARE US AS CERTAIN LOSERS, AND IN ANOTHER DECLARE TIPPING 9.

GENIUS EITHER WAY

listen

im not the only one who thought we would get smashed !!!

i thought like many we would get pumped but i always tip the tiges in my tipping always

if u wanna discuss this one on one pm me ur details
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 09:34:13 PM by WilliamPowell »

TigerTimeII

« Reply #394 on: June 04, 2013, 08:27:27 PM »
Houli was average. His drop of the handball was criminal. He did some good things but he squibbed alot too. Will let us down if we play finals.

Lonergan is crap. Kicks out of bounce or to the other team.

Grigg does not go hard enough IMO.

I thought Houli was very good last night, sitting high in the stands at Subi, really enjoyed his run and carry but more than that his 1%ers, attack on the footy were the highlights for mine. had him in my top 3

I'm looking forward to watching the replay to see if these things showed up on the TV  ;D

houli was our worst player along with grigg

in conca ellis
out houli grigg

:pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

TigerTimeII

« Reply #395 on: June 04, 2013, 08:31:18 PM »

10 Deledio (Rich)
7 S Selwood (WCE)
6 Vlastuin (Rich)
3 Houli (Rich)
2 Rance (Rich)
2 White (Rich)

http://aflca.com.au/index.php?id=14&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=1148&tx_ttnews[backPid]=9&cHash=e834b87c5c

how does selwood get 7 ffs

and how the stuff did houli get votes and more than white
white played his best game for us and was instrumental early with breaking lines and defensive efforts

houli was a stuff up

maybe woosha gave houli votes thanking him for the goals he helped the eagles get

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #396 on: June 04, 2013, 08:44:01 PM »

10 Deledio (Rich)
7 S Selwood (WCE)
6 Vlastuin (Rich)
3 Houli (Rich)
2 Rance (Rich)
2 White (Rich)

white played his best game for us and was instrumental early with breaking lines and defensive efforts

houli was a stuff up

maybe woosha gave houli votes thanking him for the goals he helped the eagles get
I thought Houli had a pretty good game from what I saw on tv.
His commitment at the contest was excellent.
I thought our whole backline did extremely well.
The club that keeps giving.

the claw

« Reply #397 on: June 04, 2013, 08:48:07 PM »

10 Deledio (Rich)
7 S Selwood (WCE)
6 Vlastuin (Rich)
3 Houli (Rich)
2 Rance (Rich)
2 White (Rich)

houli was a stuff up

I thought Houli had a pretty good game from what I saw on tv.
His commitment at the contest was excellent.
I thought our whole backline did extremely well.
gotta agree hes not one of my favorites but the odd mistake aside  he had a damn good game.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #398 on: June 04, 2013, 09:16:32 PM »
houli and grigg were both crap

everyone else played very well

Rampstar

« Reply #399 on: June 04, 2013, 09:46:14 PM »
Deledio seems to be picking up alot of best on grounds. What odds for the Brownlow considering Cotch probably not picking up votes.

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #400 on: June 04, 2013, 09:53:54 PM »
Deledio had an awesome first 3 but Cotchin will steal votes from him. Then against Port, Dusty has a blinder, this is the problem with backing our guns for the Brownlow. Ellis, Conca and Vlastuin will be stealing votes off them soon if they haven't already.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #401 on: June 04, 2013, 10:16:37 PM »
houli and grigg were both crap

everyone else played very well

Outside Jackson / loergan
Spoton

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #402 on: June 05, 2013, 12:15:42 AM »
Ok...I've put forward my case politely but you have devolved to 'ad hominem' and name calling.... So the gloves are off. Listen......success in this competition requires a so-called contender to defeat fellow contenders in order to reach the ultimate goal (GF)....understand. This is self-evident to anyone with 1 firing neuron. Also, until the first developmental benchmark is reached (make the finals) we are just 'also- rans' in the ilk of the sides we have beaten. Nb. The Weagles were deplorable last night.

On Dimma, .....have you been to a game and seen his coaching first hand?.....if so, are your eyes painted on?.......or is your neo cortex disengaged. He freezes in clutch situations. You have 'cherry-picked' my posts regarding Dimma. When he was hired I was rapt and supported him for the first 2 years.....but....from the Melbourne game last year I noticed a shift to an overly defensive 'possession' game style that doesn't suit our personnel.  Going in to the Essendon game with a loosey down back and an over-possessing game-plan was 'suicide'. He needs to evolve quickly....like you, I doubt he can.

BTW the only thing I "hate" about this club is it's 'sophistry', acceptance of individual over team and 30 years of mediocrity (not coincidental)......as a past Manager of several successful projects it is anathema to me. You must be a lot younger than I am and consequently more naive. 

And.... educate yourself in 'Graham's Heirachy'....FFS. You can view It in diagram form if it makes it more comprehensible ::)

Fini

All those insults because I said you're proving to be a Richmond supporter  :lol sally sensitive.
You point out all those games he didn't coach well but the one he does you don't give him any credit and say it was all Chocco?
I'm quite familiar with Graham's Hierachy, so much in fact I know how to spell it correctly  :lol

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #403 on: June 05, 2013, 09:10:51 AM »

houli was our worst player

Nope, not even close, was actually one of our best but don't let a bit of player hatred get in the road of reality.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #404 on: June 05, 2013, 11:29:35 AM »

houli was our worst player

Nope, not even close, was actually one of our best but don't let a bit of player hatred get in the road of reality.

Agree Smokey I gave him votes

His attack at the footy/contest on Monday night was the best I've seen from him. He was fantastic  :clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)