Author Topic: Richmond vs Adelaide - Round 12, 2013  (Read 10850 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond vs Adelaide - Round 12, 2013
« Reply #150 on: June 15, 2013, 07:36:18 PM »
Great win. Won every quarter and were solid. :thumbsup
What I loved was we were challenged early in the last and kicked the next 5 goals.
Solid performance and just what we needed.
Loved our tackling pressure too. Has really stepped up in the last few weeks. :thumbsup
Also less malakia in the back line!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #151 on: June 15, 2013, 07:39:51 PM »
great to see Nathan slowly but surely regaining touch
hate Dangerfield big head and selfish player .. not a team man its all about him

I know him personally, he grew up in the same area as me and I assure you he is not AT ALL like that.
He is an absolute 'Jet'....and I don't usually like using that term. Jacko did as well as anyone could have today and was still beaten..

One good week one bad week

Just because he was BOG doesn't mean squat

Watch his games a bit closer plays a fair few poor ones
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #152 on: June 15, 2013, 07:42:01 PM »
Great win. Won every quarter and were solid. :thumbsup
What I loved was we were challenged early in the last and kicked the next 5 goals.
Solid performance and just what we needed.
Loved our tackling pressure too. Has really stepped up in the last few weeks. :thumbsup
Also less malakia in the back line!
The malakia out there was the slime green. Some decisions do bewilder.
Solid effort that was routine and unspectacular but so good.
At times I thought we were going to break the game open and get it beyond 6-8 goals in the second or third but we let ourselves down with skill and decision making but all in all a solid effort.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #153 on: June 15, 2013, 09:14:17 PM »
Grigg, Vickery

Terrific, just terrific TM
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

TigerTimeII

« Reply #154 on: June 15, 2013, 09:28:21 PM »
hate Dangerfield big head and selfish player .. not a team man its all about him

I know him personally, he grew up in the same area as me and I assure you he is not AT ALL like that.

good for u

im from geelong and torquay also and yes he is and he plays like it too
yes he is a damn good player but he is like boomer harvey selfish and not a team player

TigerTimeII

« Reply #155 on: June 15, 2013, 09:31:34 PM »
dusty was better than dangerfield today wgaf how many touches and one twos dangerfield gets
he may be good but he is fos and very selfish if jack played like him the media would crucify him

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #156 on: June 15, 2013, 11:15:20 PM »

good for u

im from geelong and torquay also and yes he is and he plays like it too
yes he is a damn good player but he is like boomer harvey selfish and not a team player

Haha Im not trying to claim anything man, I live in Aireys Inlet. He is an idol for all the young foot ballers and he plays team first, not a selfish bone in his body but I guess your entitled to your opinion.

Offline HKTiger

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #157 on: June 16, 2013, 12:34:39 AM »
Dangerfield - a sublime pick up (and it was sublime) gets replayed and he kicks a point (one of 4 I think) 2 maybe 3 OOF.  At times we sagged off Dangerfield and just corralled him to the boundary waiting for the inevitable turnover.

When the opposition do it to us and Jackson, Jackson is a dud, hack etc.  We do it to Dangerfield and he's a gun.  Funny what we see.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #158 on: June 16, 2013, 01:37:07 AM »
I love watching Dangerfield but I'm with Username. I thought he was crap today and selfish as all hell. There are 17 blokes out there in the same jerseys as you Clangers. Pass it to them. That out on the full in the back line was Rance/Jacko-esque. We'd be calling for him to be dropped. That pick up and point he had 2 blokes streaming forward 30m in the clear and burnt them.  :lol

At one stage I had him BOG for us.  :shh

Next game he'll be back to his best and thank stuff it wasn't against us.  :clapping

tony_montana

« Reply #160 on: June 16, 2013, 10:12:16 AM »
Dangerfield - a sublime pick up (and it was sublime) gets replayed and he kicks a point (one of 4 I think) 2 maybe 3 OOF.  At times we sagged off Dangerfield and just corralled him to the boundary waiting for the inevitable turnover.

When the opposition do it to us and Jackson, Jackson is a dud, hack etc.  We do it to Dangerfield and he's a gun.  Funny what we see.

youre a good poster HK but to say we allowed Dangerfield time with the ball bc we knew he'd turn it over is rubbish. comeon..

he is a jet

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #161 on: June 16, 2013, 11:01:11 AM »
Is Maric back?  He was taking some big pack marks and contesting well for this game, made a hell of a difference, looked a lot better in this game, slotted goal or two as well.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #162 on: June 16, 2013, 11:47:26 AM »

youre a good poster HK but to say we allowed Dangerfield time with the ball bc we knew he'd turn it over is rubbish. comeon..

he is a jet

Dangerfield is an incredible player, IMV is what Gary Ablett was to Gold coast suns 12-18 months ago. that being a one man show

Is Maric back?  He was taking some big pack marks and contesting well for this game, made a hell of a difference, looked a lot better in this game, slotted goal or two as well.

Good game and fired up against his old side  :gotigers
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #163 on: June 16, 2013, 12:07:06 PM »

Better game, but still getting hammered in the hit outs and appears slower than Jackstars wit.  :P
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #164 on: June 16, 2013, 12:39:59 PM »
Pleased with win overall. Martin was fantastic. Should have kicked five. Deledio was good. Maric is getting back to form. Although he was beaten in the tap outs thought he was better araound the ground and kicked a very important goal. It was a good team performance. Came back when challeged. Tackling very good. Houli, Morris and Newman's efforts in backline outstanding. Chaplan's reading of play was very good. Jackson also deserves credit for his game. White was good when he came on. King and Jack stand outs in the forwardline. Need to keep intensity throughout the game. Disappointed with Vickery's performance.