Author Topic: the flu went through the club  (Read 2913 times)

letsgetiton!

Re: the flu went through the club
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2005, 07:57:11 AM »

no whats my petrol damaged brain meant to mean, are u insinuating because im married to a lady with aboriginal ancestory we sniff petrol!!!

Stumpy,

Settle down. You are the one who is making the link between aborignal blood and sniffing petrol. Perhaps you should have a good talk to your wife and kids about the real way in which you see their culture.  Maybe a live-in arrangement would work, that way you could still see the kids. Whatever happens, I'm sure you will be a bigger man for it.

who ever said i dont live with my wife and kids!!! u should never assume things , u know what that would make of u

Ox

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2005, 08:15:22 AM »

who ever said i dont live with my wife and kids!!! u should never assume things , u know what that would make of u

Not the sharpest tool in the shed  ::)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2005, 08:36:48 AM »
Well good morning one and all - though it aint from where I am sitting :banghead :banghead

Which part of the following post didn't people understand?

Fair dinkum people   

Firstly, as MT pointed out on the other thread both of us have been unavailable for most of the afternoon and personally I've just got back and I have to say it is disappointing and annoying that this is still going on.

FFS people - this site has been running just over 12 months and this is the first time this sort of crap has happened and a request was made asking for it to stop but it's continued. Why?

If you have an issue with another poster sort it out privately or alternatively contact either MT or myself  - can we make it any clearer?

I understand that there is a fine line between what some see as racism and others see as politcal correctness (as a few emails I have received on this issue have highlighted) but to have a valid topic be devalued by insults - well it's unacceptable and it is offensive to OER

Regarding our site rules; I will highlight this:

4. Personal Attacks: We appreciate that people have different opinions and we encourage people to share their views. However, publicly ridiculing or attacking someone’s character because they do not agree with your view and because they post a view that opposes yours cannot and will not be allowed. Posts of this nature will be removed and the poster warned.

http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum//index.php?topic=13.new#new

It is pretty simple and straight forward and it applies to everyone.

http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum//index.php?topic=1859.0

==============

I  again draw your attention to the first bolded comment:

If you have an issue with another poster sort it out privately or alternatively contact either MT or myself  - can we make it any clearer?

- if you cannot sort it out privately - then please contact either MT or myself and we will deal with the issue - reverting back to what has been going on since the early hours of this morning is unacceptable and unfair.

:banghead >:( :banghead >:( :banghead

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

2JD

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2005, 08:51:08 AM »
I saw the thread title and thought argghh sh*t the flu has gone thru again!!! Then it was sorta like finding some ones diary, you know you shouldnt read it but you cant help yourself  :P lol

Moi

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »
Well, i've got the flu - tried to go to work today but shitface lol
And do i get sympathy?
Nope lol
Maybe if i was on another forum  ;)
Well, i don't want your sympathy.
Just send me money - that'll do :lol :rollin

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2005, 04:19:50 PM »
Roflmaoooo WP.

You have to be more forceful in your reproaches.

Tell us your height, how much you bench press, how many degrees you have.

(Marital status and address optional).

:rollin