Author Topic: the flu went through the club  (Read 2914 times)

letsgetiton!

the flu went through the club
« on: May 31, 2005, 08:41:16 AM »
i know we all hate excuses but i have it from good authority that many players after coming back from brisbanes warm climate had the flu big time, similar to rnd one when i personally spoke to n brown b4 the game and was amazed he played as he was very sick with flu. on that day and v melb many players were very ill, esp richo.
watch out eagles as they should get over it by saturday
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 08:46:19 AM by X-CITED »

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
Re: the flu went through the club
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 09:43:54 AM »
Thats exactly what I thought too X and I posted that on a another thread that Richo looked very pale on Friday nite and was struggling with his breathing as well.He looked very flu ridden and I could tell he was out of sorts from that and not a niggling injury.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 01:05:28 PM »
Thats exactly what I thought too X and I posted that on a another thread that Richo looked very pale on Friday nite and was struggling with his breathing as well.He looked very flu ridden and I could tell he was out of sorts from that and not a niggling injury.

exactly, im good friends with some relos of some of our players and they told me that flu went through th eteam as soon as they got back from brisi

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 04:41:48 PM »

Richo was struggling to get himself up for second efforts. Once the ball hit the ground he seemed dead on his feet which was un-Richo like over the last 1-2 years. He also dropped a few marks on the lead which IMO he would normally hold onto despite Nicholson on his tail.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ox

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 06:30:39 AM »
i know we all hate excuses but i have it from good authority that many players after coming back from brisbanes warm climate had the flu big time, similar to rnd one when i personally spoke to n brown b4 the game and was amazed he played as he was very sick with flu. on that day and v melb many players were very ill, esp richo.

LMAOOO

U make me sick the way u name drop and fabricate everything
"I spoke to Browny" lol
He probably thinks ure a tool,as u are.

Stop trying to make out u matter.
Ure just a midget with a complex and no self esteem
and those of us with intelligence easily see this.

LMOAOO@ U sending me ure address -  :thumbsup
Genius

letsgetiton!

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2005, 06:52:33 AM »

LMAOOO

"I spoke to Browny" lol

Genius

1/ i did speak to browny!!!! its no secret , he does speak to fans u know!!
2/ i am very good friends with some of the players relatives which enables me to speak to many players when i please!!!
3/ im not a midget but if u think u r so massive and that makes me a midget , wow, u so intimidate me!
4/ i dont lack in self esteem , maybe u are talking about urself, i dont know as i dont know u
5/ i am not trying to make out i matter, just adding my thoughts to this post, if u dont like what i post dont read them!!! many members on here speak to players and staff  and have ideas to put fwd, its a shame all u can post is dribble as th eabove post, to prove how much (or lack of) testosterone u have!
6/ why do u always have to get personal and lower the standards of this site, im sure many ppl on here are not impressed with ur attitude and behaviour
7/ i dont really care what u say about me, because to me u r nothing, but u should respect the rules and conditions of this site and the ppl who work damn hard at keeping this site going and at a high standard!
8/ i gave u my address because u were to scared to give urs, u are welcome to come over for a "chat" and "coffee" anytime, i will make u feel very welcome  ;D

Ox

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2005, 07:08:18 AM »

LMAOOO

"I spoke to Browny" lol

Genius

1/ i did speak to browny!!!! its no secret , he does speak to fans u know!!
2/ i am very good friends with some of the players relatives which enables me to speak to many players when i please!!!
3/ im not a midget but if u think u r so massive and that makes me a midget , wow, u so intimidate me!
4/ i dont lack in self esteem , maybe u are talking about urself, i dont know as i dont know u
5/ i am not trying to make out i matter, just adding my thoughts to this post, if u dont like what i post dont read them!!! many members on here speak to players and staff  and have ideas to put fwd, its a shame all u can post is dribble as th eabove post, to prove how much (or lack of) testosterone u have!
6/ why do u always have to get personal and lower the standards of this site, im sure many ppl on here are not impressed with ur attitude and behaviour
7/ i dont really care what u say about me, because to me u r nothing, but u should respect the rules and conditions of this site and the ppl who work damn hard at keeping this site going and at a high standard!
8/ i gave u my address because u were to scared to give urs, u are welcome to come over for a "chat" and "coffee" anytime, i will make u feel very welcome  ;D

LMAO@ All that bull schit

I thought it was pretty personal when u insinuated u were going to rape my girlfriend and make me watch.

This is how u're petrol damged brain works.

I have the pm as evidence if u want me to post it ???

I also despise the way u try and hide behind this forums good reputation when u are far from innocent.
Froars has already pointed this out.
Another lie from u.
You act like the sucks on pre.
I bet rosy has banned u already.

Go and train some losers like u.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2005, 07:16:41 AM »
i never said i was goona rape ur girlfriend!!!!

after u insulted me in ur email and said things about my wife and kids, i said it will be fun having sex with ur wife while u watched!!!

dont start this mr "im innocent" with me

no whats my petrol damaged brain meant to mean, are u insinuating because im married to a lady with aboriginal ancestory we sniff petrol!!!

u see how much of a fool u r making of urself!

post what u want , im sure u would nt mind if i posted all the emails u sent me!! you have issues and problems, i suggest u deal with it!

about rosy, why bring her and pre into it!!!! what does that have to do with this arguement

and once again u get personal by calling me a loser and my clients losers, does that make u feel important and strong!!!!

Ox

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2005, 07:24:04 AM »
i never said i was goona rape ur girlfriend!!!!

after u insulted me in ur email and said things about my wife and kids, i said it will be fun having sex with ur wife while u watched!!!

dont start this mr "im innocent" with me

, i said it will be fun having sex with ur wife while u watched!!!

LMAOOOO And this isn't rape,how ??

Does ure wife like that or do u do that type of thing anyway?

What did i say about your wife and kids.

Post it.

Ox

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2005, 07:26:59 AM »
no whats my petrol damaged brain meant to mean, are u insinuating because im married to a lady with aboriginal ancestory we sniff petrol!!!

LMAO U paranoid dwarf.
Why do u have to be aboriginal to sniff petrol ?

letsgetiton!

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2005, 07:30:28 AM »
once again u get personal with ur posts, i wont post what u said about myslef or my wife or my kids, i wont stoop to ur level , but i will say i said that i will have sex with ur wife(gf) that is not saying i will go and rape her as u said i said!!!!!!!

why dont u just grow up

u r a small mind and a waste of space

what are u gonna post next , gonna call me a dwarf loser fhead again!!! u gonna get personal again,
keep showing ur class, u are absolutely making a fool of urself

letsgetiton!

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2005, 07:32:32 AM »
btw , i wont post what u emailed me because 1/ no body wants to read ur offensive rubbish
2/ i wont bring this site dwn by stooping to ur level

Ox

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2005, 07:45:52 AM »
once again u get personal with ur posts, i wont post what u said about myslef or my wife or my kids, i wont stoop to ur level , but i will say i said that i will have sex with ur wife(gf) that is not saying i will go and rape her as u said i said!!!!!!!

why dont u just grow up

u r a small mind and a waste of space

what are u gonna post next , gonna call me a dwarf loser fhead again!!! u gonna get personal again,
keep showing ur class, u are absolutely making a fool of urself

Lets examine this

1-i wont post what u said about myslef or my wife or my kids, i wont stoop to ur level , but i will say i said that i will have sex with ur wife(gf) that is not saying i will go and rape her as u said i said!!!!!!!

lol
It's really because u cant as i said no such thing.
I must say im surprised u chose that excuse rather than change the message,whish is what i was expecting.

I dont even have to post your PMs cos u  have openly admitted to saying it.

This means u are either perverted or a rapist or both.

Ox

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2005, 07:48:00 AM »
I believe the original quote from u was

i said it will be fun having sex with ur wife while u watched!!!

He's a class act ladies.....look out.

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2005, 07:54:31 AM »

Stumpy,

Settle down. You are the one who is making the link between aborignal blood and sniffing petrol. Perhaps you should have a good talk to your wife and kids about the real way in which you see their culture.  Maybe a live-in arrangement would work, that way you could still see the kids. Whatever happens, I'm sure you will be a bigger man for it.