Author Topic: Richmond vs North Melbourne - Round 15, 2013  (Read 11219 times)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Re: Tigers vs Roos - Lindsey T out
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2013, 01:52:06 PM »
Kick 20 goals and we win
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

tony_montana

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2013, 01:58:51 PM »
15?

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2013, 06:58:44 PM »
Is there an official thread for this or is this it?
Just saw sookee boomer saying how this was a big game for them etc etc, I hate this bloody club nought....
I hope we smash em by 10 goals and end their stuffen season

Trust these spineless cretins to come out and declare its their grand final, its a huge game for our season....

Im going to lock myself in the cellar until saturday then I will be unleashed into the nought cheer squad like a rabid animal clawing them to death  :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond vs North Melbourne - Round 15, 2013
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2013, 07:52:57 PM »
Yep, official game day thread plus your favourite sledge.
What I love about Boomer Harvey is how he claims to be a team man when it's really just about him.
Remember when he bagged all the young leaders at the club.
That's what I call sh1tboner spirit  :thumbsup
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2013, 08:03:10 PM »
Norf already pencilled in a win against us and looking to the Lions game.
 ::)
Please belt them Tiges.

the claw

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2013, 08:08:25 PM »
based on the last 3 meetings at the start of the yr i had this game pencilled in as a 50/50 game. in my humble opinion it is till very much a 50/50 game.

unlike the saints last week where they fielded one of the shortest teams in living memory structurally this mob will field players in areas where we are light on.  that is tall forwards tall defenders and a very good ruckman.

for me this game is a proper indicator for me to judge real improvement because they regularly test us where we are weakest.
4 point loss 13 point loss and a 9 point win in the last 3 meetings shows why this is a 50/50 game.
imo if we go into this game with just the 5 talls like we did last week we will pay a hefty price.if the mids get beat we get thrashed that sort of structure leave you incapable of implementing any sort of plan B.

For me this game the carlton game and freo syd, haw will be the real indicator of what improvement we have made this yr.
if people think this game will be a walk over i think they are in for a rude shock.

tony_montana

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2013, 08:09:57 PM »
Is there an official thread for this or is this it?
Just saw sookee boomer saying how this was a big game for them etc etc, I hate this bloody club nought....
I hope we smash em by 10 goals and end their stuffen season

Trust these spineless cretins to come out and declare its their grand final, its a huge game for our season....

Im going to lock myself in the cellar until saturday then I will be unleashed into the nought cheer squad like a rabid animal clawing them to death  :shh

:clapping give them hell  :thumbsup

That's how I feel. The fact they are saying that I find it insulting.
We have done our time,
our time is now! nothing should override the hunger and intensity we have in the remaining games of the season as we count down the games to the promised land finally! Bring on your mini GF nought, we're waiting!

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2013, 08:13:18 PM »
based on the last 3 meetings at the start of the yr i had this game pencilled in as a 50/50 game. in my humble opinion it is till very much a 50/50 game.

unlike the saints last week where they fielded one of the shortest teams in living memory structurally this mob will field players in areas where we are light on.  that is tall forwards tall defenders and a very good ruckman.

for me this game is a proper indicator for me to judge real improvement because they regularly test us where we are weakest.
4 point loss 13 point loss and a 9 point win in the last 3 meetings shows why this is a 50/50 game.
imo if we go into this game with just the 5 talls like we did last week we will pay a hefty price.if the mids get beat we get thrashed that sort of structure leave you incapable of implementing any sort of plan B.

For me this game the carlton game and freo syd, haw will be the real indicator of what improvement we have made this yr.
if people think this game will be a walk over i think they are in for a rude shock.

I agree with you.
I thought we had the game in the bag last year until Petrie put on a show in the last.
If we win this,we are certainties of finals.
We have to play a game like we did against West Coast.Run hard,tackle hard.Make them accountable and squash their space and counter attack.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Roos-Tigers rivalry has ‘extra spice’ (afl site)
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2013, 08:26:17 PM »
Roos-Tigers rivalry has ‘extra spice’

By Nick Bowen
afl.com.au
5:43pm AEST Tuesday, July 2, 2013

NORTH Melbourne's rivalry with Richmond has had a dash of extra spice in recent years, veteran Roo Brent Harvey says.

When Brad Scott and Damien Hardwick took over the respective coaching reins at North and Richmond in late 2009, they both inherited young lists that needed time and careful management to develop into future forces.

The Roos and Tigers' subsequent progress has often been compared in the media as they have raced each other up the ladder.

North beat the Tigers to the finals, when they reached their first finals series since 2008 last season. But as the Roos' 2013 finals chances have faded after a 5-8 start, the Tigers are 9-4 and well placed to challenge for a top-four spot.

Harvey said North now took added motivation into clashes with their contemporaries at Punt Road and would do so again at Etihad Stadium on Sunday.

"There is (extra spice) because everyone always compares – or a couple of years ago they always compared – the Kangaroos to Richmond and Melbourne for some reason, with their lists," Harvey said.

"When they put Melbourne ahead of us and Richmond ahead of us you just sort of think, 'OK no worries' and then you just go about your business.

"So every time you play against one of those teams you really want to prove something."

Harvey said this Saturday's clash was part of a critical month for North when it hoped to level its win-loss ledger at 8-8.

After Richmond, North plays the Brisbane Lions at the Gabba and Carlton on a Friday night at Etihad Stadium.

Harvey said if North won all three of those games it could start to eye the finals realistically, but not beforehand.

Harvey said teammate Ben Cunnington had completed training on Tuesday after missing the past two rounds for family reasons, but was no certainty to return against Richmond.

"The boys have been absolutely fantastic support for him, so if he's in a space where his mind is right to play I am sure he can come straight back into our football team because he's a very good player," Harvey said.

Harvey said defender Scott McMahon (ankle) was likely to return against Richmond if he got through North's main training session on Wednesday.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-07-02/a-rivalry-with-extra-spice

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2013, 09:03:20 PM »
Exactly what I mean up above, what a flog of a bloke  ::) yeah theres some spice cos a couple of years ago his team were briefly compared with us and melb. Talk about reaching into the barrel and falling into the bottom. Thats were these creeps scrape their food from  :wallywink

Please tigers :pray :pray :pray beat these flogs!!! Ive just bought 5 tix on the conventry end, and I will be spewin molten lava from the volcano that is me, the finals starved , dedicated tigers supporter who doesnt want to go down against these penniless,  homeless, uneducated food stamp, coupon abusing derolicts!!!!

:gotigers
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Tigershark

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2013, 09:32:51 PM »
We stop Drew Petrie and we win......it's that Simple......he murders us....do it tiges

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2013, 09:35:37 PM »
Kick 20 goals and we win

Get it done Tiges  :clapping

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2013, 09:38:45 PM »
We stop Drew Petrie and we win......it's that Simple......he murders us....do it tiges

Rance is going to smash him and make him cry like he has never done in the past, everyone just has to believe and get behind him, but not too closely behind him as Rance is still a bit nervous about that.

gerkin greg

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2013, 10:10:24 PM »
Exactly what I mean up above, what a flog of a bloke  ::) yeah theres some spice cos a couple of years ago his team were briefly compared with us and melb. Talk about reaching into the barrel and falling into the bottom. Thats were these creeps scrape their food from  :wallywink

Please tigers :pray :pray :pray beat these flogs!!! Ive just bought 5 tix on the conventry end, and I will be spewin molten lava from the volcano that is me, the finals starved , dedicated tigers supporter who doesnt want to go down against these penniless,  homeless, uneducated food stamp, coupon abusing derolicts!!!!

:gotigers

Gold  :lol

dwaino

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2013, 10:47:48 PM »
I was just crunching some stats and worked out that if we score more than them then we stand a good chance of winning this one.