Author Topic: Changes for next week's game against the Dockers?  (Read 3452 times)

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Changes for next week's game against the Dockers?
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2013, 07:09:43 AM »
surely shane tuck is a must inclusion against the big bodied mids of freo. this is not subi where run and pace rule this is the g where contested ball and structure reign.

dont let johnson or mcpharlin just peel of and do as they please down back,make em accountable give em  a like opponent to look after. bring in mcguane cant believe i said that,  or god forbid a kid like mcbean.

bring in the third tall defender,  pav may be out it means they will play a ruckman there i would not be surprised to see them keep silvagni down back and mcpharlin play forward.

Agree completely need to keep Johnson accountable. He killed us last year at the G.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2013, 07:52:11 AM »
Mcpharline won't play. Calf isn't it?

Keen to see what jack has got against a more fancied opponent in Silvagni and Dawson

The big head should bag at least 5 against those 2 spuds
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2013, 04:08:15 PM »
Hardwick said Bachar Houli and Shane Tuck were a chance to return to the side while ruckman Ivan Maric would play.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/afl/richmond-coach-damien-hardwick-says-his-men-havent-been-too-bad-against-quality-teams-this-year/story-fni5f9jc-1226681367887

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bachar Houli trained on Thursday and will return from a two-week hamstring while Ivan Maric pulled up well from his first game back from a groin injury last week against Gold Coast.

Shane Tuck is in the mix after two games back in the VFL.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-07-18/tigers-using-roos-as-defensive-lesson

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2013, 05:45:41 PM »
Some talk about bringing back Tuck, anyone else hear this?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2013, 05:59:21 PM »
not sure about tuck. dimma seems happy to not have him in the side. :-\

will we bring in an extra tall backman?

anyone know if the dockers have been playing 2 or 3 talls in their forward structure?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI