Author Topic: Finals tickets  (Read 13497 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Finals tickets
« on: July 25, 2013, 06:32:23 PM »
League announces cheaper entry level tickets for finals
By Nathan Schmook
afl.com.au
Thursday, July 25, 2013

Read the full article here: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-07-25/league-announces-cheaper-entry-level-tickets-for-finals
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 08:25:41 PM by one-eyed »

Online tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Cost of Finals tickets announced (afl)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 08:26:44 PM »
Gee its nice to finally care about the prices of finals tickets.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 08:27:57 PM »
Gee its nice to finally care about the prices of finals tickets.

:lol   :thumbsup

dwaino

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 08:39:24 PM »
Me: "bloody hell, finals tickets will cost us a small fortune."
Mrs: "oh well, at least it will only be for one week."

>:(

Rampstar

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 01:01:57 AM »
Ive not seen a thread like this before. This is new. What excitement that is upon us. Im gonna cry from happiness  ;D

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 09:34:39 AM »
what's the difference between the different categories?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 09:51:19 AM »
Not cheap
Time for MCC to start paying off, couldn't imagine us playing finals at that other dump?

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 11:04:48 AM »
Ive not seen a thread like this before. This is new. What excitement that is upon us. Im gonna cry from happiness  ;D

:police:

Won't matter until the thread is about GF tix

:shh

;D
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 11:13:09 AM »
League announces cheaper entry level tickets for finals
By Nathan Schmook
afl.com.au
Thursday, July 25, 2013

Read the full article here: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-07-25/league-announces-cheaper-entry-level-tickets-for-finals
Once in a decade offer.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2013, 11:23:48 AM »

dwaino

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2013, 11:31:31 AM »
I hope the finals don't interfere with our B&F  :banghead

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2013, 05:04:39 PM »
what's the difference between the different categories?

Was wondering that myself al.

Haven't been able to find any info anywhere about it   :-\

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Golfprotiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Risking Head and Shin
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2013, 07:51:08 PM »
Can someone tell me where you buy these 'Finals ticket' thingies?  :lol
Tommy Hafey - "There's nothing more tiger-ish than a bloody tiger, a wounded tiger''

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Finals tickets
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2013, 09:07:31 PM »
Welcome to Richmond’s ‘Finals Hub’, where you’ll find all information about the 2013 AFL Finals Series.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/season/finals-hub/

Tickets to Week 1 of the AFL finals will go on-sale on Monday, September 2, 2013. Richmond members will be able to purchase tickets from 9:00am, and the general public can purchase tickets from 2:00pm.

All tickets will be sold through ticketing agencies – either Ticketek, or Ticketmaster (depending on the venue). The Richmond Football Club cannot sell any tickets to members or supporters to any AFL finals game.

If you wish to purchase tickets to AFL finals games, make sure you understand the ticketing process, so that when tickets go on sale, you’re ready to purchase them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finals FAQ

FINALS TICKETS WEEKS 1-3 FAQS – RICHMOND MEMBERS

I’m a Richmond member. Do I still need to purchase a ticket for the finals?

Yes, you will need to purchase tickets through the nominated ticketing agency (Ticketek or Ticketmaster) should you wish to attend.

As a member of a Club participating in the finals you will receive the following benefits for games in which Richmond competes:

* Priority access to an exclusive Members pre-sale giving you the opportunity to purchase tickets to the game prior to the general public.
   * Access to purchase additional tickets for friends who wish to attend the game with you. Please note the quantity of additional tickets is subject to the teams and venues. As members, you will receive additional information about teams and venues closer to ticket on-sale dates.

Tickets will go on sale to competing Club members on Monday prior to the game from 9am – 1pm (local time).  At this time you may also have access to purchase additional tickets for friends who wish to attend the game with you*. Please ensure you have your 2013 membership card, as the 12 digit barcode will be required at the time of purchase.

Competing Club Members who purchased a ticket to see their team play in Week 1 of the Finals Series will receive a 20% discount to purchase a ticket in Week 2 if their Club is competing. To have access to the 20% discount to the Week 2 Final, each member must supply their 12 digit membership barcode number at the time of the Week 1 ticket purchase, only applicable within the members pre-sale time Monday 9am-1pm*.

Members who purchased their membership after Tuesday, August 27, 2013 do not have access to purchase finals tickets via their Club membership. These members will not be able to purchase tickets until they are made available to the general public.

How many tickets can I purchase?

Members may have access to purchase additional tickets during the first three weeks of the finals for friends who wish to attend the game with you. The quantity of additional tickets is subject to the teams and venues. Please refer to your member emails or check afl.com.au for updates prior to tickets going on sale.

A maximum of eight (8 ) tickets per transaction applies when purchasing tickets. All members’ tickets purchased can only be done so by presenting or quoting the 2013 membership barcode number.

*Please note additional tickets will not be available to any match played at Patersons Stadium. For all other matches the quantity of tickets will be subject to the teams and venues.

Can I sit with a member of the other competing Club?

Yes, you can.

In 2013 competing Club members will have the choice of which team allocation they would like to sit in. All membership barcodes will be required when purchasing tickets.

If purchasing at an outlet or via phone, you will be asked which team allocation you would like to sit in.

If you purchase via the internet, you will need to select a team area before moving on to select your seat preference.

Where can I buy tickets?

Tickets for AFL Finals games are only available to purchase through the nominated ticketing agency.

The Richmond Football Club cannot sell tickets to any AFL Finals game. Below are the ticketing agency details for the venues that may host AFL Finals games in 2013.

WHERE                      INTERNET                PHONE                    PERSON                                    WHEN                             TIME

ADELAIDE             TICKETMASTER       1300 136 122   Check local Ticketmaster outlets:    Monday prior to each game    9.00am (CST)
AAMI STADIUM    ticketmaster.com.au                            ticketmaster.com.au

MELBOURNE          TICKETEK               132 849            Check local Ticketek agencies:        Monday prior to each game    9.00am (EST)
MCG                     ticketek.com.au                                   ticketek.com.au

MELBOURNE          TICKETMASTER       1300 136 122   Check local Ticketmaster outlets:    Monday prior to each game    9.00am (EST)
ETIHAD STADIUM  ticketmaster.com.au                            ticketmaster.com.au

PERTH                        TICKETMASTER           WA callers:  Check local Ticketmaster outlets: Monday prior to each game    9.00am (WST)
PATERSONS STADIUM ticketmaster.com.au  1300 135 915    ticketmaster.com.au
                                                           Outside WA:
                                                               1300 136 122

SYDNEY                     TICKETEK                 132 849         Check local Ticketek agencies:     Monday prior to each game    9.00am (EST)
ANZ STADIUM             ticketek.com.au                                 ticketek.com.au

Members should check the relevant websites for outlet locations and check with their local outlet to confirm operating times.

Note: Members wishing to purchase a family ticket for any finals match are required to do so in person or via the phone (online bookings cannot be facilitated).

Where will our seating be for Weeks 1, 2 & 3 of the Finals?

The AFL distributes an even number of tickets within each reserved seat category, along with Restricted/Standing Room tickets to both competing Clubs for each final.

Richmond members will be allocated in blocks to sit with other Richmond members.

How are tickets sold?

Tickets will be sold on a first in, next best available basis and will be subject to availability.

Members are able to select their preferred price category for the first three (3) weeks of finals (Category 1 – 7 at the MCG, or Category 1 – 4 at all other finals venues), however due to the demand for tickets all ticket agents are advised to sell ‘next best available’ to make the allocation process fast and convenient for members.

Please note that payment for all finals tickets is strictly cash or credit card.

When purchasing at an outlet, you must present up to eight valid membership cards or the 12-digit barcode numbers from those membership cards. You will be required to quote all valid membership barcode numbers when purchasing online or via telephone.

During the members only pre-sale Club members are required to purchase a finals ticket that is equivalent to the type of membership they hold (ie an Adult member can only purchase an Adult finals ticket).

I am an AFL Member with a Richmond support package. Can I purchase tickets from the Richmond allocation for Weeks 1, 2 & 3?

AFL Full and Silver Members (excluding absentee members) whose Club of Support is one of the competing Clubs may access the competing Club members’ ticket allocation in the public section of the ground in Weeks 1-3.

AFL members who choose to purchase tickets from the competing Club member allocation, will pay the full public ticket price.

For AFL Reserve entitlements, please check aflmembership.com.au

FINALS TICKETS WEEKS 1-3 FAQS – GENERAL PUBLIC

When can I purchase tickets?

Tickets will go on sale to the general public at 2pm the Monday prior to the match, subject to availability.

How many tickets can I purchase?

A maximum of eight (8 ) tickets per transaction applies when purchasing tickets for AFL Finals.

Where can I purchase tickets?

All tickets must be purchased through the designated ticketing outlets:

WHERE                      INTERNET                PHONE                    PERSON                                    WHEN                             TIME

ADELAIDE             TICKETMASTER       1300 136 122   Check local Ticketmaster outlets:    Monday prior to each game    2.00pm (CST)
AAMI STADIUM    ticketmaster.com.au                            ticketmaster.com.au

MELBOURNE          TICKETEK               132 849            Check local Ticketek agencies:        Monday prior to each game    2.00pm (EST)
MCG                     ticketek.com.au                                   ticketek.com.au

MELBOURNE          TICKETMASTER       1300 136 122   Check local Ticketmaster outlets:    Monday prior to each game    2.00pm (EST)
ETIHAD STADIUM  ticketmaster.com.au                            ticketmaster.com.au

PERTH                        TICKETMASTER           WA callers:  Check local Ticketmaster outlets: Monday prior to each game    2.00pm (WST)
PATERSONS STADIUM ticketmaster.com.au  1300 135 915    ticketmaster.com.au
                                                           Outside WA:
                                                               1300 136 122

SYDNEY                     TICKETEK                 132 849         Check local Ticketek agencies:     Monday prior to each game    2.00pm (EST)
ANZ STADIUM             ticketek.com.au                                 ticketek.com.au

Please check the relevant websites for outlet locations and check with your local outlet to confirm operating times.

How are the tickets sold?

Tickets will be sold on a first in, next best available basis and will be subject to availability. Payment for all finals tickets is strictly cash or credit card.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/season/finals-hub/finals-faq

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: Finals tickets
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2013, 09:18:44 PM »
Finals tickets, what do they look lke :lol
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled