Author Topic: Finals tickets  (Read 13496 times)

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Finals tickets
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2013, 01:08:15 PM »
Yeah we got Olympic so far back I reckon I can touch the roof FFS lol

Rolled the Dice on that one and lost LMAO  ;)

Yep , sorry bout that Gerks. Was a disaster trying to get tickets yesterday. Ah well , we'll be there that's the main thing. Have to stand in the tiger pocket and then should be able to grab a seat during the 3rd when all the Carlton supporters start leaving.
I got level 2, n55. I wasn't certain of what catergories meant what so went catergory 2. Don't care about the cost, just want to be there. Would much prefer Punt Road End near the cheer squad though.

tony_montana

« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2013, 01:29:11 PM »
Expect the Tiger Army to double the Blues numbers if member ticket sales are any indication.

:clapping
What were the numbers allocated to members of both clubs rfco?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2013, 02:14:43 PM »
MCC RESERVE
The allocation of Reserved Seats and Visitor Tickets for the MCC Reserve for Richmond v Carlton on Sunday 8 September is currently exhausted. Eligible MCC Members can still scan their card at Gate 2 on the day to gain access to the MCC Reserve, however this is strictly subject to capacity.

AFL RESERVE
Guest Passes are no longer available for Richmond v Carlton on Sunday 8 September.

General public allocation exhausted.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=QUALI0313#.UiVh0j_4Jfs

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2013, 02:37:13 PM »
What does that actually mean in reality though? How many seats are not filled at present? It always givens me the pips when a game is sold out yet you look over into the AFL reserves and MCC areas and they are only half full. Should have a certain amount of time to book a ticket and then after that the seats are opened to the MCC Reserve list. At least then the ground would be truly full.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2013, 02:48:22 PM »
What does that actually mean in reality though? How many seats are not filled at present? It always givens me the pips when a game is sold out yet you look over into the AFL reserves and MCC areas and they are only half full. Should have a certain amount of time to book a ticket and then after that the seats are opened to the MCC Reserve list. At least then the ground would be truly full.

Agree with you Stripes

In MCC/AFL speak:

It means public tickets sold to Club members and the general public (ie Puclic reserve) are sold out

AFL members - currently can still get seats up in the bleachers

MCC members - means what is says reserved seating gone but there are walk ups available on game day. For memory this is what OER' CUB is going to do on Sunday. try the walk up  ;D

What does that actually mean in reality though? How many seats are not filled at present?

Great unknown as the MCC doesn't release this info to the public

I have never, ever believed any announcement when the AFL says a game at the MCG is sell out. The only thing they can ever say has sold out is the "Public Reserve". MCG cannot "sell out" while they allow walk ups on game day as it is dependant on whether people bother to show.

When was the last time the MCG had a crowd over 100k? year after year the say ANZAC day is a sellout but they get less than 99k

When the MCC and or the AFL call it a sell out they should be saying that the public areas are sold out rather than calling the event a sell out

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2013, 04:08:54 PM »
Expect the Tiger Army to double the Blues numbers if member ticket sales are any indication.
:clapping Did you get good seats RFCO?  :cheers

My seats are in the media box so I won't be taking any seats from the fans  :thumbsup

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2013, 04:16:39 PM »

My seats are in the media box so I won't be taking any seats from the fans  :thumbsup

How about Russell Crowe ? I saw the twitter message... Does he want to come?
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2013, 04:22:01 PM »

How do I get one of those seats

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2013, 04:23:54 PM »

Be in the mejia

dwaino

« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2013, 04:27:51 PM »

Be in the mejia

Sounds like a cult.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2013, 04:36:54 PM »
RFCO is a lucky dog. Get's to be in Natalie Mejia

dwaino

« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2013, 04:59:34 PM »
 :lol :lol

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2013, 07:13:34 PM »
We're going to Wrestlemania!!!!

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2013, 07:40:11 PM »

No doubt there for the free feed ;) ;)

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2013, 08:04:33 PM »
Got mine first thing Monday morning Cat 1, couldn't be happier.

If we win and go a bit deeper into finals, it would make my unbearable year a little more bearable.

Excited for Sunday to come around, hoping the boys give those cheaters a good old hammering. :thumbsup