Author Topic: Tiger tragics cancel holidays as Richmond finally makes the finals (H-Sun)  (Read 2844 times)

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
"I knew there was a reason the Doggies were my second team"

I stopped reading the article at this point.  What is this ' second team' business of which you speak ?

I can actually remember the chick who wrote this article from those cheer squad days. She's of my vintage.
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Sadly (Stupidly) I booked an overseas holiday over the finals.  :banghead Never even thought about the dates until later. Bloody better either go deep into September this year or make it again next year or I'll  :boxer >:( :'(
Oh boy  :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
The only tiger supporters who should be taking holidays in September from here on are our interstate supporters who book their holidays to Melbourne for the finals
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 06:37:58 PM by one-eyed »
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
Sadly (Stupidly) I booked an overseas holiday over the finals.  :banghead Never even thought about the dates until later. Bloody better either go deep into September this year or make it again next year or I'll  :boxer >:( :'(

I think its unanimous now. I'm a idiot, yes I know.  :'( My footy widow for a wife is happy but I've already told her that I will be disappearing to a bar during our game and don't expect me home early either way (either celebrating or commiserating  :cheers)

Hellenic Tiger

I think its unanimous now. I'm a idiot, yes I know.  :'( My footy widow for a wife is happy but I've already told her that I will be disappearing to a bar during our game and don't expect me home early either way (either celebrating or commiserating  :cheers)

In 2002 I didn't get married until November as we had made finals in 2001 and my wife who has no idea about footy other than I am a RFC fan and for the most part I would come home livid pi$$ed abt the result. I told her September and the first week of October were off limits.
Stripes don't ever book September holidays or in the first week of October ever pal. ;D

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
Haven't managed to get to many games this year unfortunately but looking forward to our first final in many a year....dare to dream tigers!!!