Author Topic: PLEASE HELP A CURRENT PAID UP TIGER MEMBER  (Read 13867 times)

dwaino

Re: PLEASE HELP A CURRENT PAID UP TIGER MEMBER
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2013, 01:03:49 PM »
it's an unusual type of cross cos bull terriers are fairly small and irish wolfhounds are the worlds biggest dog.

Did anyone video tape this?

Offline wvss61

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 01:07:45 PM »
Strange how Richmond membership liked the idea and they suggested this site.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 01:07:57 PM »
i'll vote for your dog if i am allowed to wash it in the shower, deal?
Deal ;D. But seriously, i'm shocked at the odd individuals negative response here. When i phoned membership, they told me it was a great idea. The same happened at punt road end, one negative individual but the rest were positive and the votes came rolling in. Some seem to have a problem with the fact that i'd "pocket" $800 if my dog won, but me thinks that a $200 donation out of 1,000 is very generous and it goes to the fighting tiger fund.

And roll in they did  :lol :lol

"Yes, 2 votes so far from this site:) Am making a pledge that if my boy gets enough votes to win the $1,000 prize, will donate $100 to fighting tiger fund but he needs heaps of votes as i entered him fairly late in the contest. Please pass on link"

http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=48798.0

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 01:42:26 PM »
What is wrong with people here. The only reason i mentioned the "other" forum was that their response was positive and richmond membership told me this was a great idea. This is weird.

wvss61, welcome to OER

Without going into a huge history lesson, as a number of OERites have had issues with other fourms over time we have requested that comments relating to what other sites may or may not being doing, any criticism of those sites and folks who post on them be kept off OER.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline wvss61

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 01:47:56 PM »
What is wrong with people here. The only reason i mentioned the "other" forum was that their response was positive and richmond membership told me this was a great idea. This is weird.

wvss61, welcome to OER

Without going into a huge history lesson, as a number of OERites have had issues with other fourms over time we have requested that comments relating to what other sites may or may not being doing, any criticism of those sites and folks who post on them be kept off OER.
No worries William. Wow, i'm stunned by the odd negative response to my thread. Membership thought it was a good idea but some seem to be either jealous or have bottled up past anger or emotions. It's almost laughable to think anyone can be critical over this, especially to a new member. Doesn't make for a good start but i'm certain there are many nice people on this site. Cheers William.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2013, 02:32:20 PM »

wvss61, welcome to OER

No worries William. Wow, i'm stunned by the odd negative response to my thread. Membership thought it was a good idea but some seem to be either jealous or have bottled up past anger or emotions. It's almost laughable to think anyone can be critical over this, especially to a new member. Doesn't make for a good start but i'm certain there are many nice people on this site. Cheers William.

Please spare me the tripe.

What guarantee do we have that you are actually going to donate the cash?

This looks like a scam and smells like a scam...

:boxer
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

gerkin greg

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2013, 02:33:48 PM »
Wow, i'm stunned by the odd negative response in here

Offline wvss61

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2013, 02:44:54 PM »

wvss61, welcome to OER

Please spare me the tripe.

What guarantee do we have that you are actually going to donate the cash?

This looks like a scam and smells like a scam...

:boxer
The tripe is coming from you negative people. Strange hoe membership seem to think it's a good idea. What g/tees is there that i'll donate the cash if i win, time will tell and how is it a scam lol to ask people to vote when it doesn't cost a single cent to vote. Great to see such positive views not only to another tiger follower, but a tiger member which i'm certain some of you are not.

Offline wvss61

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2013, 02:46:40 PM »
LOL, welcome new members.

gerkin greg

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2013, 03:03:07 PM »
 :ROTFL

Offline wvss61

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2013, 03:07:17 PM »
Regardless if someone wins a thousand or a million dollars, if 20% is going to the club, it's a win win. By the way, the pooch has already won me heaps so put that in your pipes.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2013, 03:09:02 PM »
I voted

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2013, 03:13:31 PM »
Regardless if someone wins a thousand or a million dollars, if 20% is going to the club, it's a win win. By the way, the pooch has already won me heaps so put that in your pipes.

:thumbsup :thumbsup Good luck to you.

BTW have you tried signing up on Big Footy?? They would be all over it, you'd get a couple a thousand votes an a day there. Its worth a shot :cheers

Offline wvss61

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2013, 03:19:06 PM »

BTW have you tried signing up on Big Footy?? They would be all over it, you'd get a couple a thousand votes an a day there. Its worth a shot :cheers
I was banned from big footy for 30 days for posting a pic of a cartoon essendon player standing over a bed of needles on the essendon forum, they didn't see the funny side of it. ;D

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2013, 03:20:28 PM »

I was banned from big footy for 30 days for posting a pic of a cartoon essendon player standing over a bed of needles on the essendon forum, they didn't see the funny side of it. ;D

That explains allot ::)