Author Topic: PLEASE HELP A CURRENT PAID UP TIGER MEMBER  (Read 13839 times)

Offline wvss61

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: PLEASE HELP A CURRENT PAID UP TIGER MEMBER
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2013, 09:21:05 PM »
Actually, i will now self promote. If anyone here likes billiards/pool, there is one of my tournament matches on youtube which i can share the link if anyone wants to watch.:)

Rampstar

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2013, 09:23:12 PM »
Persecution/Narcissist complex....

Like i said, it's about the dog.....and your 800 ;D
Yes, and i wish the world lived under the ancient barter system cos i actually hate money and what it does to people but unfortunately, we are in a system where some money is a must and the dog, well it's not about the dog, it's about being proud of the dog and being a dog/animal person. The people we should be attacking in the world are the fascists and Corporations who rape us 99% of little people blind, and not attacking people for making 800 that in todays markets, buys jack chit.

If I knew you were against the fascists and the corporations I would not have voted for your dog. I would have voted for a dog that is supportive of Machiavellian principles  ;D

Offline wvss61

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2013, 09:24:06 PM »
i voted for the mutt.

U make 800 - i get to bag.

Nothing for nothing, WD40

I also voted for his mutt. Hasnt got a hope in hell of winning coz hes an ugly bastard but he barracks for Richmond so hes one of us. VOTE 1 for the Mutt  :gotigers
LOL, ugly bastard. I get stopped almost everywhere i walk him from admirers loving his looks. He should be PM.

Offline wvss61

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2013, 09:27:34 PM »
Persecution/Narcissist complex....

Like i said, it's about the dog.....and your 800 ;D
Yes, and i wish the world lived under the ancient barter system cos i actually hate money and what it does to people but unfortunately, we are in a system where some money is a must and the dog, well it's not about the dog, it's about being proud of the dog and being a dog/animal person. The people we should be attacking in the world are the fascists and Corporations who rape us 99% of little people blind, and not attacking people for making 800 that in todays markets, buys jack chit.

If I knew you were against the fascists and the corporations I would not have voted for your dog. I would have voted for a dog that is supportive of Machiavellian principles  ;D
And against food giant Monsanto who are poisoning our food world wide with gmo and raiding farmers who grow organic so they can take over the world wide food chain and poison us one person at a time.

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2013, 09:38:53 PM »
Actually, i will now self promote. If anyone here likes billiards/pool, there is one of my tournament matches on youtube which i can share the link if anyone wants to watch.:)

You're pushing your luck for your first day on the forum!
Even though it was a 6 year old photo of an ugly dog, I voted for your dog partly because I felt sorry for it and partly to play along with your great debut thread.
As for the other posters you will notice that they have been here a long time, there is a group dynamic that has developed over a period of time, I wouldn't take it personally if I were you. You aren't going to win them over straight away!

Offline wvss61

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2013, 09:41:18 PM »

Even though it was a 6 year old photo of an ugly dog, I voted for your dog partly because I felt sorry for it and partly to play along with your great debut thread.
As for the other posters you will notice that they have been here a long time, there is a group dynamic that has developed over a period of time, I wouldn't take it personally if I were you. You aren't going to win them over straight away!
Strange how an ugly dog won a Melbourne cutest dog contest 5 yrs ago out of 100s of dogs lol. Guess they must have felt sorry for us:)

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2013, 09:43:30 PM »

Strange how an ugly dog won a Melbourne cutest dog contest 5 yrs ago out of 100s of dogs lol. Guess they must have felt sorry for us:)

Don't get me wrong, I've always liked cross-bred bunnies!

Offline wvss61

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2013, 09:46:48 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I've always liked cross-bred bunnies!
Crosses are the best. If you want to believe it or not, several of the judges in that contest he won said he was the best looking dog they'd ever seen and there were 100s of dogs there. It's not a great shot but on that day he was dressed in sunnies and a scarf and many owners of other dogs were some of his biggest admirers:):):)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2013, 09:47:46 PM »
LOL, ugly bastard. I get stopped almost everywhere i walk him from admirers loving his looks. He should be PM.

At this point i would like to raise the question, are you married and if so, do you walk her as much?
Caracella and Balmey.

Rampstar

« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2013, 09:51:38 PM »

How do you see the group dynamics dC  :lol

Offline wvss61

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2013, 09:52:21 PM »

At this point i would like to raise the question, are you married and if so, do you walk her as much?
Divorced twice and now happily single. He gets walked 7 days a week and of course, he sleeps on my bed.

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2013, 09:57:10 PM »

Well it's based around the great Aussie tradition of arguing with each other all night, shaking hands and starting all over again the next night.
You've got your usual array of dynamics in a group sense, the leaders, the wannabe leaders, the experts, the black sheep etc  :cheers

Offline wvss61

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2013, 09:57:18 PM »

Divorced twice and now happily single. He gets walked 7 days a week and of course, he sleeps on my bed.
;D ;D ;D

Theres alot I could say right now but I leave Oxy to do it for us  ;D

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2013, 09:58:40 PM »

Well it's based around the great Aussie tradition of arguing with each other all night, shaking hands and starting all over again the next night.
You've got your usual array of dynamics in a group sense, the leaders, the wannabe leaders, the experts, the black sheep etc  :cheers

Don't forget Goat! Goat comes before the Black Sheep :shh

Offline wvss61

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2013, 10:34:48 PM »
Up to 30 votes now:) from 21 since joining the site.