Author Topic: Richmond vs Carlton - 1st Elimination Final 2013  (Read 13977 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Re: Richmond vs Carlton - 1st Elimination Final 2013
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2013, 02:40:58 PM »
I'm Absolutely gutted but I'll be back supporting the boys next year!!  :gotigers

As soon as we started getting murdered in the clearances I knew we were in trouble. Judd and Gibbs both lifted at exactly the same time and they killed us. And then we try to play this tempo crap. In finals there is only one tempo that will win you the game and that is 100% pedal to the metal from start to finish. Never take your hand off the oppositions throat! As soon as we lifted the footy over our head it turned into a friggin white flag!!!  :banghead All our players just stopped like it was some sort of bloody time out!!! It was a sign of weakness that the Carlton players picked up on and they saw their opportunity to pounce and took it!!

If I see our players hold the ball over their head one more time, I'll throw a friggin dart at it!!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #136 on: September 10, 2013, 07:25:06 PM »
It seems us losing on the weekend will cost the AFL a million dollars in lost revenue.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-09-10/pies-tigers-cost-afl

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2013, 07:32:42 PM »
It seems us losing on the weekend will cost the AFL a million dollars in lost revenue.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-09-10/pies-tigers-cost-afl

Give Essendon a 3 million dollar fine. Let Waco Hill pay for it.
This has all arisen due to the Essendon drug lab.
They have ruined the game in so many ways.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2013, 10:34:50 PM »
The noise of the Tiger Army as the team ran onto the 'G for the Elim Final with the theme song pumping out ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS9GOsnYfec

The countdown to the first bounce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmuV66JwMQE

Choco talking about that crowd ....

“I played with Port Adelaide, when they were the Magpies in the SANFL, and they were the biggest thing in town.  I played in the 1981 Grand Final for Collingwood (against Carlton) and there were 112,000 there.  But the noise that we had at our game against Carlton a few weeks back, was just out of this world,” Mark Williams told ‘Roar Vision’.

“I sit on the bench, and stand there, and honestly, I feel like jumping on top of the fence and get the crowd going because they are so good.

“I tell Jack (Riewoldt) and a few of the others – even ‘Dimma’ (Damien Hardwick) to waltz down to the Punt Road end (of the MCG) at three-quarter time and get the crowd going, because it’s amazing.  I reckon they can add five goals to us and get us over the line.

“If our crowd can keep understanding how valuable they are, and what they might be able to do as far as chanting is concerned, I think they could really add to the atmosphere and get the boys going.”

Read more at: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-10-10/choco-in-awe-of-the-tiger-army

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2013, 07:33:11 AM »
PLAYERS LISTEN UP.....WE ARE WITH YOU, GET WITH US!!!!!! ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2013, 05:34:12 PM »
PLAYERS LISTEN UP.....WE ARE WITH YOU, GET WITH US!!!!!! ;D

REALLY?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2013, 10:37:14 PM »

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

"Rucks:

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2013, 11:50:22 PM »
the noise wasn't even loud. stop the silly talk
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH