Author Topic: Winners and Leaders in Personality is Whats needed IMHO  (Read 1632 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Winners and Leaders in Personality is Whats needed IMHO
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2013, 09:34:12 PM »
Devistated yes. I can still see the light at the end of the tunnel. How could you'reonot with the steps forward we have made each year for the last 3. Griffith and McBean make Jack the third tall, how will anyone defend that? Shattered ? Yes . Given up ? No f $/^ing way

I like it!

Bring on round 1 - 2014!!!

Well at least it won't be against Carlton seeing the MCG won't be available  ;D

???? WP
A

What?
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2013, 09:47:04 PM »
Look our list is of limited talent, the system doesn't let you build a full list of superstars anymore.  You just have to optimize what you've got and improve over time.  We are definitely improving so we can't complain, from 6 to 8.5 to 10.5 to 15 wins.  We seriously are improving, we may not have the team to win a premiership yet but some of these players could be in it.  Obviously the reverse is true too some would be passengers if we did win one.  But that's because we started this process during a terrible time of compromised drafts, a couple more good drafts and we'll be contenders.

This season has been a  B for Hardwick and the team, well and truly above pass mark. Given we haven't had a B season for 12 years I'm more than happy to renew my membership.  We made finals for christsake, there is not a good reason in sight to be whinging and whining.

WE BLEW A HALFTIME 30 POINT LEAD! supporters have every right to be distraught mate, why is that so taboo amongst some of our supporters? Its ok to be disappointed and upset in performances from time to time, doesn't make you a traitor.

Fair enough to be gutted but these people saying they are no longer supporting the club are pathetic little children.

I've calmed down now

I've been going to the footy and supporting this club nearly every week of my life since '73.
I can bitch all I fickn' want.!!!!
And anyone that doesn't like it can get fuckd too!!!

The club can go and get stuffed!

They got no one to blame here but themselves.
Heavy training phase my stuffing arse!!!! :banghead

The club can go and get stuffed!

There is no loss worse than this loss.  :banghead :banghead

The club can go and GET stuffed!!

Nothing worse than losing to the cheating scum  :banghead but losing to them in finals is worse  :banghead  :banghead and losing to them when they were there by default because we didn't finish them last time we played them is unforgivable.    :banghead :banghead :banghead

The club can go and get stuffed!!!

Allowing them to humiliate us again.  :banghead :banghead

The club can go and get stuffed!!!!

Allowing then to continue to make us even a bigger laughing stock of the AFL than we already have been. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

The club can go and get stuffed!!!!!!

In my opinion if your not bitching about losing this game you have NO IDEA about how this loss is the worst in our history because its to the cheating scum tankers. With all they've put us through this is by far the worst.    :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

I'm stuffing livid!!!!

And did I mention....

The club can go and get stuffed!!!!!
The club that keeps giving.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2013, 10:06:48 PM »
Look our list is of limited talent, the system doesn't let you build a full list of superstars anymore.  You just have to optimize what you've got and improve over time.  We are definitely improving so we can't complain, from 6 to 8.5 to 10.5 to 15 wins.  We seriously are improving, we may not have the team to win a premiership yet but some of these players could be in it.  Obviously the reverse is true too some would be passengers if we did win one.  But that's because we started this process during a terrible time of compromised drafts, a couple more good drafts and we'll be contenders.

This season has been a  B for Hardwick and the team, well and truly above pass mark. Given we haven't had a B season for 12 years I'm more than happy to renew my membership.  We made finals for christsake, there is not a good reason in sight to be whinging and whining.

WE BLEW A HALFTIME 30 POINT LEAD! supporters have every right to be distraught mate, why is that so taboo amongst some of our supporters? Its ok to be disappointed and upset in performances from time to time, doesn't make you a traitor.

Fair enough to be gutted but these people saying they are no longer supporting the club are pathetic little children.

I've calmed down now

I've been going to the footy and supporting this club nearly every week of my life since '73.
I can bitch all I fickn' want.!!!!
And anyone that doesn't like it can get stuffd too!!!

The club can go and get stuffED!

They got no one to blame here but themselves.
Heavy training phase my stuffing arse!!!! :banghead

The club can go and get stuffED!

There is no loss worse than this loss.  :banghead :banghead

The club can go and GET stuffED!!

Nothing worse than losing to the cheating scum  :banghead but losing to them in finals is worse  :banghead  :banghead and losing to them when they were there by default because we didn't finish them last time we played them is unforgivable.    :banghead :banghead :banghead

The club can go and get stuffED!!!

Allowing them to humiliate us again.  :banghead :banghead

The club can go and get stuffED!!!!

Allowing then to continue to make us even a bigger laughing stock of the AFL than we already have been. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

The club can go and get stuffED!!!!!!

In my opinion if your not bitching about losing this game you have NO IDEA about how this loss is the worst in our history because its to the cheating scum tankers. With all they've put us through this is by far the worst.    :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

I'm stuffing livid!!!!

And did I mention....

The club can go and get stuffED!!!!!

Hi Mr Tigra,
Today hurts it really hurts but life does go on.
I got home and my wife was at home upset for me and genuinely upset and my two year old gave me hug and said sorry dad and said Tigers Tigers Tigers. Life does go on when I come home to that as much as it hurts me losing to Carlton.

I have followed them all my life too, close to 40 years and losing to them is shocking and losing to them under the circumstances they got into the 8 is a kick in the teeth too but life does go on.

As long as we learn the lessons and we make the right choices and changes we can ensure given the opportunity we won't let it slip again.

We have made gradual leaps each year under Hardwick. I say bring on 2014.