Author Topic: Deledio running down Yarran  (Read 718 times)

tony_montana

Deledio running down Yarran
« on: September 09, 2013, 07:39:05 PM »
Did this happen on the southern stand wing or am I losing my marbles?? Ive watched the replay of the 4th and 2nd qtrs and cant find it.

tony_montana

Re: Deledio running down Yarran
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 07:54:41 PM »
all good just found it, right at the start of the last qtr

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 07:55:30 PM »
That would be the only thing he did yesterday

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

tony_montana

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 08:01:02 PM »
Barely anyone did bar Vlastuin, Cotch in the 2nd half and martins 1st half. But he was ok, tried hard - didn't have an impact

Offline Golfprotiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Risking Head and Shin
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 08:30:20 PM »
Your a brave man Tony, I can't even watch the match highlights!!
Tommy Hafey - "There's nothing more tiger-ish than a bloody tiger, a wounded tiger''

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 08:38:36 PM »
^ ditto ^
Caracella and Balmey.

Rampstar

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 08:53:33 PM »
I have not read newspapers or listened to radio or watched television today and I will be continuing down the same line for at least another week.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 08:57:10 PM »
Barely anyone did bar Vlastuin, Cotch in the 2nd half and martins 1st half. But he was ok, tried hard - didn't have an impact
Thought lids first half was good like most , sec half was much less
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 09:01:07 PM »
Your a brave man Tony, I can't even watch the match highlights!!

I watched the last quarter last night on Fox Footy after my wife went to bed and thought about Aaron Edwards playing on from 20 mins from our free and getting run down then I thought even if we had gone back and kicked the goal, Carlton still would have won because of their run being superior to ours. Then I was angry then I calmed down and and thought of every big game finals and home and away against Carlton since our 1980 Premiership bar two 2nd semis in 82 and 01 they have done us.

tony_montana

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 09:09:54 PM »
Embrace it boys. I was bleeding yesterday and earlier today but life goes on.  I look back and see things like Carlton in the last rnd being 7goals down in the 3rd qtr against port in Adelaide (one of the best finishing sides in the comp) and they somehow comeback and win it. Otherwise we'd have played Adelaide. Then I think about McLean whose been a thorn in our side being a very late withdrawal and thinking "awesome" then his replacement Dugan who malthouse does not rate and refused to play all stuffing year... an honest defender... kicks a career high 4 in front of the biggest elimination final crowd. Then the stuff about playing and losing to the team that ironically finished 9th and played finals. You couldn't write this poo. I'm not going to fight it anymore, this has gotta be scripted so I'm just going to see where it ends up.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 09:36:39 PM »
What gets me Tony is when Carlton are favourites against us they beat us when we are favourites more often than not we lose. Culture. Since the era of the late 60's to 1980 they have not only owned us but we have been their bunnies. As a club they want to win more against us that we do. Simple as that. We just can't beat them in big games.