Author Topic: Jack Riewoldt will move further from goals in 2014 (afl site)  (Read 2499 times)

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Jack Riewoldt will move further from goals in 2014 (afl site)
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2013, 12:41:13 PM »
You know Richmond's problem is they are too worried about upsetting softy players like Rewoldt & dropping them like Malthouse does if a player has a dummy spit & thinks he knows better than everyone else. That what peees me off about the club. If they don't perform then drop them & bring in McBean who might just be better than Rewoldt. Some players you will never see perform at their peak in the 2nds its because its rubbish football & too slow. Put them in a fast flowing game & some of them are magic & great to watch. Tigers should start doing it in 2014 or some may leave without us knowing how good they are.

gerkin greg

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2013, 12:41:24 PM »
Gerks & Willy, couldn't get a gig @ Banyule Bears 3rds as assistant coaches.  ;D

Why coach when we can dine out for the rest of our lives on playing one game for Port Adelaide  :clapping

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2013, 12:44:21 PM »
Gerks & Willy, couldn't get a gig @ Banyule Bears 3rds as assistant coaches.  ;D

Why coach when we can dine out for the rest of our lives on playing one game for Port Adelaide  :clapping

Eh, classy post. Didn't expect that from you :banghead

You know Richmond's problem is they are too worried about upsetting softy players like Rewoldt & dropping them like Malthouse does if a player has a dummy spit & thinks he knows better than everyone else. That what peees me off about the club. If they don't perform then drop them & bring in McBean who might just be better than Rewoldt. Some players you will never see perform at their peak in the 2nds its because its rubbish football & too slow. Put them in a fast flowing game & some of them are magic & great to watch. Tigers should start doing it in 2014 or some may leave without us knowing how good they are.

Certainly doesn't hurt to give sooks a spell in the twos if they're being brats ;D Hurts their ego which is good.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2013, 12:48:04 PM »

Certainly doesn't hurt to give sooks a spell in the twos if they're being brats ;D Hurts their ego which is good.

l put that in the club survey l did this morning.
They ask is their anything that could make the club better. l put yeah Rewoldt the sook in the 2nds  ;D

gerkin greg

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2013, 12:49:27 PM »
 :lol

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2013, 12:54:20 PM »

They ask is their anything that could make the club better. l put yeah Rewoldt the sook in the 2nds  ;D

;D

tony_montana

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2013, 04:22:22 PM »
Should be full forward IMO. Hasn't got the pace, tank or physicality to play CHF.

bang on

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2013, 05:32:51 PM »

So dusty should be allowed to "express himself" off field but jack should be dropped for expressing himself on field? Give me a spell
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2013, 06:27:06 PM »

So dusty should be allowed to "express himself" off field but jack should be dropped for expressing himself on field? Give me a spell

Rewoldt does more bad things on the field than good some games. He needs to grow up & get on with what his payed to do. If he did that he might find he don't have to cry to the umpires for the ball cause it will be in his hands instead of falling over sooking on the ground while his opponent runs the ball out of defence & we are a man down. Gets dragged & he carries on like a bitch who has no lollies. Yes he can play football but gee he lets his hard working team mates down a lot. If l was his coach he be playing 2nds football & l would put a kid in there who would work harder.

BTW this thread aint about Dusty

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2013, 06:40:38 PM »
There's much room for improvement....
Caracella and Balmey.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2013, 09:08:30 PM »
Should be full forward IMO. Hasn't got the pace, tank or physicality to play CHF.

bang on

Kicked 78 goals in 2010 in an uninhibited way when he played his natural game. I want to see this again.
I cannot understand when we have not got the third forward possie a lock and we don't have a CHF that the coaches are trying to get Jack to play this role. We need Jack to play his circa 2010/11 role and find and or develop someone to play the role Jack has apparently played this season.

Offline Tigershark

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2013, 09:16:31 PM »
It's simple.........making room for McBean.... :gotigers

gerkin greg

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2013, 09:28:51 PM »

bang on

Kicked 78 goals in 2010 in an uninhibited way when he played his natural game. I want to see this again.
I cannot understand when we have not got the third forward possie a lock and we don't have a CHF that the coaches are trying to get Jack to play this role. We need Jack to play his circa 2010/11 role and find and or develop someone to play the role Jack has apparently played this season.

Yeah I want to go back to those glory years too

Better draft picks finishing down there  :thumbsup

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2013, 09:59:28 PM »

bang on

Hardwick too clever for his own good.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2013, 10:08:22 PM »

bang on

Yeah I want to go back to those glory years too

Better draft picks finishing down there  :thumbsup

Yes Greg and with those picks we can re-draft Relton Roberts and Ben Nason. ;D