Author Topic: Richmond list rankings: Every Tiger rated ahead of the 2014 AFL season (H-Sun)  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
But maric and arance are good looking roosters yet have an impact also

Your theory is ridiculous

the claw

Dustin, Concs, Ellis, Vlastuin, Grimes just off the top of my dome. All under 23 and defintiely best 22
you have named the only 5 players under 23 who are best 22.  all 5 played in the elimination final and in that game we averaged 25yrs and 112 days.
6mnths on and everyone is obviously older. i cant be bothered doing the work but like i said id be surprised if our best 22 is aged under 25yrs and has less than 90 100 games per player ave.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Hardwick does not trust youth and has a fetish for mid/late 20s favorites

Prioritized short term success of building the strongest possible team?

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Dustin, Concs, Ellis, Vlastuin, Grimes just off the top of my dome. All under 23 and defintiely best 22
you have named the only 5 players under 23 who are best 22.  all 5 played in the elimination final and in that game we averaged 25yrs and 112 days.
6mnths on and everyone is obviously older. i cant be bothered doing the work but like i said id be surprised if our best 22 is aged under 25yrs and has less than 90 100 games per player ave.

I actually thought your initial post suggested that only a couple of our best 22 are under 23. My mistake.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Hardwick does not trust youth and has a fetish for mid/late 20s favorites

Prioritized short term success of building the strongest possible team?
Given we are entering Dimma's 5th year and what he inherited and what we've gone through since 2010, I don't see he has gone the quick fix. No one is saying we don't still need to improve further and don't require our younger blokes in their 3rd-4th year to step up for that improvement to happen.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Can't step up if not given a game

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
Can't step up if not given a game

Have to earn their chances first though Judge  :)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Griff should of kicked 1oo goals in the vfl from full back with a tram of Coburg listed olodders.  :)