Author Topic: LMAO  (Read 2253 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: LMAO
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2014, 11:21:35 PM »
Bring back Jake King l say. That lad has big balls & plays for the jumper & his teammates

Reckon if he gets through next weeks VFL Praccy game is a deadset certainty

At least he fights to keep the ball inside our F50, no one seemed to bother with trying to do it tonight
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2014, 11:22:26 PM »
You blokes are embarrassing. We didn't play well. It happens. We won't be the only team to lose to GC at home this year. Must bounce back next game and who better to do it against than Carlton at the G
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2014, 11:23:40 PM »
Actually I hate to say this but am sure tonight I saw some "token" tackles, apparent desperate mid air dives which put our player immediately out of play, more obviously a soft option to avoid having to chase, not a nice sight amd needs attention from our defensive coaches

Welcome to the school of jak

"You blokes are embarrassing. We didn't play well. It happens. We won't be the only team to lose to GC at home this year. Must bounce back next game and who better to do it against than Carlton at the G"

Lol.
Like thats gonna happen.
LMAOOOOO
Caracella and Balmey.

Rampstar

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2014, 11:24:13 PM »
You blokes are embarrassing. We didn't play well. It happens. We won't be the only team to lose to GC at home this year. Must bounce back next game and who better to do it against than Carlton at the G

we shouldnt have to put up with half arsed efforts like saw today. only cotchin deledio griffiths and 1 or 2 others could ask for their wages the rest played like a pack of overpaid bludgers on the gravy train.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2014, 11:24:21 PM »
Nah not embarrassing just bitterly disappointed in some rather embarrassing efforts shown by our team this evening
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2014, 11:26:20 PM »
Geez we looked slow.

And disinterested.

Were second efforts not allowed tonight?
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

dwaino

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2014, 11:27:08 PM »

:clapping

We wouldn't have as many posters on here if we won every week too. There are some I just imagine that after a loss walk to the computer in the biggest huff and mash their chubby little fingers away   :shh

Rampstar

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2014, 11:28:48 PM »

We wouldn't have as many posters on here if we won every week too. There are some I just imagine that after a loss walk to the computer in the biggest huff and mash their chubby little fingers away   :shh

so you were happy with tonights proceedings Pipe?

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2014, 11:29:50 PM »
Probably right.
Having said that, as long as they persist with spuds like conca and foley, it will continue :wallywink
Caracella and Balmey.

dwaino

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2014, 11:31:47 PM »

so you were happy with tonights proceedings Pipe?

Nope,  as you would have been able to see from the game thread. I have meltdowns in the loungeroom and throw things around  :thumbsup

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2014, 11:31:53 PM »
Thing that annoys me is watching a team like GWS who have targeted the KPF's in drafting.

Cameron and Patton prolific for them.

Boyd and McCarthy, the top 2 KPF's from last draft, are waiting in the wings.

And yet we keep drafting all these blokes 180-185cm. Need a genuinely strong forward with wide hips and a fat ass that will bowl some people over...

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2014, 11:34:00 PM »
we shouldnt have to put up with half arsed efforts like saw today. only cotchin deledio griffiths and 1 or 2 others could ask for their wages the rest played like a pack of overpaid bludgers on the gravy train.
That's just garbage. You really think players went half arsed ? We went hard but we just didn't execute and couldn't really get going all night. We had 11 inside 50s to 2 in the first 10 mins of the last. We scored nothing , they scored 2 goals from 2 entries. That's when momentum swung. And even then , if Dusty gets that free we're a goal down with a minute to play.

Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2014, 11:35:34 PM »
Banfumbles would've been handy tonight - quick, tackles & knows QLD conditions.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Rampstar

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2014, 11:36:09 PM »
That's just garbage. You really think players went half arsed ? We went hard but we just didn't execute and couldn't really get going all night. We had 11 inside 50s to 2 in the first 10 mins of the last. We scored nothing , they scored 2 goals from 2 entries. That's when momentum swung. And even then , if Dusty gets that free we're a goal down with a minute to play.

we were half arsed and thats the truth. most of our players were no where when the heat was on. they went to water hoping for Cotchin and Deledio to save the day. most of our players can get stuffed if they wanna play like that.

Offline Golfprotiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Risking Head and Shin
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2014, 11:47:51 PM »
Didn't like Dusty down back either..... Too many chip over the top kicks to no one!!!!!
Tommy Hafey - "There's nothing more tiger-ish than a bloody tiger, a wounded tiger''