Author Topic: Dimma post-match  (Read 1891 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Dimma post-match
« on: March 15, 2014, 10:57:54 PM »
Dimma interviewed post-game by Sam Lane ...

* Inefficiency going forward was the main issue that cost us the game. Just 19 scoring shots from 60 forward entries. Not good enough. Conversely they scored far too easily from fewer entries.

* Overused the ball early on. Too many handballs and overusing the footy which kills you. Their pressure was very good though.

* Dusty non-free and Ablett free, when they said they would be be cracking down on ducking for frees hurts, but that didn't cost us the game.

* We'll dust ourselves off and get back on the horse for round 2.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Dimma post-match
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 11:00:04 PM »
STFU
Caracella and Balmey.

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 11:03:40 PM »
It's not horse racing is it ?
Maybe we were doing a D.Oliver .lol ::)

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 11:09:04 PM »
No Maric no competitiveness

Online Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 11:15:07 PM »
Hardwick makes a point of the fact we over handballed but to me it looks like thats how the players have been programmed, its handball first and kick second. The problem is that in a high pressure game by the time you decide on the second option its under more pressure than it otherwise would have been which results in turnovers. With the apparent difficulties in handling the ball I think on most occasions a kick would have been the better option. Noticed a few players wearing gloves, again as in Cairns we failed to come to terms with the conditions.

Rampstar

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 11:16:46 PM »
hardwick makes fair points but we were poo and we deserved to lose

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 11:30:56 PM »
One thing we never seem to run out of at Richmond is excuses.

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Golfprotiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Risking Head and Shin
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 11:58:27 PM »
Please Dimma, 6/10 give me a break :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
Tommy Hafey - "There's nothing more tiger-ish than a bloody tiger, a wounded tiger''

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 11:59:37 PM »
No Maric no competitiveness

100%.

What a crap list. Lol.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 11:28:40 AM »

* Dusty non-free and Ablett free, when they said they would be be cracking down on ducking for frees hurts, but that didn't cost us the game.

Get on the Christian for Charlie if the umpiring last night was anything to go by.  He obviously spends a fair amount of time in the umpire's shower/toilet performing all manner of tricks.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 12:06:49 PM »
One thing we never seem to run out of at Richmond is excuses.
i thought they were reasons, not excuses.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2014, 12:22:37 PM »
The newer players were not up to the pace & over used the ball, Played the man instead of the ball. Watch the replay it all makes sense. You will never be in the contest being behind. You cant call for the ball & not lead fast or forward expecting miracles like Vickery & Rewoldt do. Then standing behind watching your opponent run away in numbers when 3 of your players are bitching it was my mark & getting up off the ground.  That goes for the backline as well it was that shocking. Give credit to Bluey who has progressed with his players & they pressured us to making stupid mistakes & chipping the ball around to overuse it. We were flat & big headed

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2014, 12:24:33 PM »

Get on the Christian for Charlie if the umpiring last night was anything to go by.  He obviously spends a fair amount of time in the umpire's shower/toilet performing all manner of tricks.

The umpiring was crap just like last year.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2014, 12:25:08 PM »
Put down to the fact we picked 3 KP talls in the forward line where the game was always going to be humid and sweaty. The delievery into the forward line was no worse than GC.

GC had numbers behind the ball and we bombed the ball into our FWD line all night and they had numbers back to rebound, if we picked 1 small forward in the line up maybe we could have crumbed some of the mess.

Also Vickery playing behind was pathetic. Both by Vickery and the kicker. If he's behind... kick it over his head.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2014, 12:33:46 PM »
So you never seen Martin, Cotchin, Edwards, Ellis, & others in the forward line  ::)