Author Topic: Richmond vs Brisbane @ GABBA Round 5  (Read 10726 times)

Gigantor

Re: Richmond vs Brisbane @ GABBA Round 5
« Reply #270 on: April 18, 2014, 08:00:23 AM »
Couldn't agree more on grimesy..he just needs to play the whole season with no interuptions.just needs games under his belt

1980 I Was There

« Reply #271 on: April 18, 2014, 08:19:48 AM »
Winning ugly isn't specifically a tiger issue, from memory the hawks struggled their way past the lions before winning by a similar amount.
Now we are not hawthorn but I'm pretty sure we can - and will - play better later this year.
I just hope that it starts next week ;D
:clapping
A win is a win and I LOVE winning no matter how it was achieved and I cheered my arse off and sang the song with my kids for the whole neighborhood to hear.

Yeah, sure we need to improve and we will play better through the year and will play finals as well, not on what we saw last night I know, but on what resources we have we will win a lot more games.

If the players can just stop dropping the friggin ball and clean up in different areas, we will make the finals again.

:gotigers

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #272 on: April 18, 2014, 09:23:39 AM »
Winning ugly isn't specifically a tiger issue, from memory the hawks struggled their way past the lions before winning by a similar amount.
Now we are not hawthorn but I'm pretty sure we can - and will - play better later this year.
A win is a win and I LOVE winning no matter how it was achieved and I cheered my arse off and sang the song with my kids for the whole neighborhood to hear.

Yeah, sure we need to improve and we will play better through the year and will play finals as well, not on what we saw last night I know, but on what resources we have we will win a lot more games.

If the players can just stop dropping the friggin ball and clean up in different areas, we will make the finals again.

You clearly live in an area where drugs are rife and easily accessible... ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #273 on: April 18, 2014, 09:36:33 AM »
What a terrible performance by Richmond, one of the worst wins I have seen in recent times. Big problems at tigerland . I must admit I was hoping we'd lose so that we could keep the blowtorch on dimmer
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #274 on: April 18, 2014, 09:49:13 AM »
You want keep blowing torch while on Dimma?
That's just weird man :-\
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

1980 I Was There

« Reply #275 on: April 18, 2014, 10:05:39 AM »
What a terrible performance by Richmond, one of the worst wins I have seen in recent times. Big problems at tigerland . I must admit I was hoping we'd lose so that we could keep the blowtorch on dimmer
After retyping this a few times cos it wasn't real nice.
I will put it this way...

Why do you even bother to come on a Richmond forum when you clearly (what I read from this post and all of your other negative posts) HATE Richmond.
We really don't need people like you at Tigerland >:(

1980 I Was There

« Reply #276 on: April 18, 2014, 10:07:53 AM »

You clearly live in an area where drugs are rife and easily accessible... ;D
Dam Right!
I clearly need as much as I can get to be able to still stay so positive as I am regarding the crap from the past 30 years of despair.  :lol

1980 I Was There

« Reply #277 on: April 18, 2014, 10:10:10 AM »
I'll be revisiting this page at the end of the home and away season to reply with a post on making the finals....   :thumbsup

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #278 on: April 18, 2014, 10:26:09 AM »

Why do you even bother to come on a Richmond forum when you clearly (what I read from this post and all of your other negative posts) HATE Richmond.

Stop sugar coating unacceptable performances

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #279 on: April 18, 2014, 10:26:24 AM »
 :lol :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

1980 I Was There

« Reply #280 on: April 18, 2014, 10:42:48 AM »

I never said it was a good performance did I.
People like you just don't get it.
REAL supporters have passion for their clubs and go to games and support their teams, they DON'T need people like you supporting so negatively ALL THE TIME.
If you saw the game, EVERY SINGLE Tigers supporter was up and about cheering and singing the song at the end of the game, proud to be a Tigers supporter, elated at having a win, THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!
It's not just this one post of yours that is negative, it's the way in which you... oh stuff it.....

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #281 on: April 18, 2014, 10:47:05 AM »
Everyone wants the club to win the flag

There is disagreement in the manner they are going about it

No one doesn't support the club on this website

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #282 on: April 18, 2014, 10:47:34 AM »

I never said it was a good performance did I.
People like you just don't get it.
REAL supporters have passion for their clubs and go to games and support their teams, they DON'T need people like you supporting so negatively ALL THE TIME.
If you saw the game, EVERY SINGLE Tigers supporter was up and about cheering and singing the song at the end of the game, proud to be a Tigers supporter, elated at having a win, THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!
It's not just this one post of yours that is negative, it's the way in which you... oh stuff it.....

Please spare me your drivel

Gigantor

« Reply #283 on: April 18, 2014, 10:48:33 AM »
1980 you have to understand Mrakov is the sites chief spruiker.He starts ,co ordinatesdebate,then lays an egg and buggers off to the next topic

1980 I Was There

« Reply #284 on: April 18, 2014, 10:51:19 AM »
1980 you have to understand Mrakov is the sites chief spruiker.He starts ,co ordinatesdebate,then lays an egg and buggers off to the next topic
Yeah Cheers mate, I saw from his reply and lack of it as to what he is.
I just don't want him at Tigerland, we're all better than that, by a long way.