Author Topic: Richmond vs Hawthorn @ the M.C.G. - Round 6, 2014  (Read 13164 times)

dwaino

Re: Richmond vs Hawthorn @ the M.C.G. - Round 6, 2014
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2014, 04:21:04 PM »
Holding the ball please.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2014, 04:21:12 PM »
Where was this intensity at the start??
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

dwaino

« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2014, 04:22:23 PM »
Lmao Langford giving captain clanger a bath. Has he even played 10 games yet?  :lol

tony_montana

« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2014, 04:23:37 PM »
Lmao Langford giving captain clanger a bath. Has he even played 10 games yet?  :lol

You know the only tiger player ive ever seen you bag is cotchin?  :huh every week, you really think hes that bad dwaino?

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2014, 04:24:19 PM »
Shane Edwards better be gone next week or the club will lose me   :banghead

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2014, 04:25:25 PM »

He can take Chumplin with him.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

1980 I Was There

« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2014, 04:26:27 PM »
Bring on the second half.
If we keep the intensity and start increasing it we can win.
 :gotigers

tony_montana

« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2014, 04:27:09 PM »
Griggs is actually playing well & giving us drive & run

Agree, standing up at the moment.

Last 15-20 hes been good. 1st qtr and 1st part of the 2nd he'd barely touched the ball

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2014, 04:28:32 PM »
anyone bagging the captain may well fo now cause they not watching the game properly. Dawks have several players switching over the ground running with him. he needs more help

dwaino

« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2014, 04:29:02 PM »

You know the only tiger player ive ever seen you bag is cotchin?  :huh every week, you really think hes that bad dwaino?

Making a point. Gets talked up like a gun but has done nothing but a nice game here and there since becoming captain. Edwards is getting bagged for turning it over but there was an instance in that quarter that Cotchin couldn't be stuffed bending over to get it instead it was Edwards that busted through a pack of Hawks and dished it out. If Cotchin is such a star he shouldn't have to go hide in the forward line from a close check by a guy who has played about 8 or 9 games. We're already missing Deledio, Rance and Maric, maybe he should go be a leader and spark something instead of relying on blokes like Grigg and Edwards who are going to cop it left and right on here anyway.

Langford is even running off cotchin to get some touches.

1980 I Was There

« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2014, 04:29:51 PM »

He can take Chumplin with him.
Drop any player that continually stuffs up especially when there's no pressure.
I don't give a crap if we end up on the bottom of the ladder for the next 2 years.
And I don't care what players they bring in to replace them.
Make players accountable for their pathetic lack of skill.

Give tougher Hardwick!!!!!!!!! >:(

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2014, 04:30:07 PM »
I know it gets mentioned every week but I just cannot believe we are fit. After 10 minutes of the first quarter our players had hand on their heads. In the second quarter no run at all, we would have to be the slowest team in the comp without doubt. Also every week Hardwick claims that the short passing stagnant style we are using is not part of the game plan, well the players have done it every quarter of every game so either he isn't getting the message across or the players just don't care.

1980 I Was There

« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2014, 04:32:12 PM »
I know it gets mentioned every week but I just cannot believe we are fit. After 10 minutes of the first quarter our players had hand on their heads. In the second quarter no run at all, we would have to be the slowest team in the comp without doubt. Also every week Hardwick claims that the short passing stagnant style we are using is not part of the game plan, well the players have done it every quarter of every game so either he isn't getting the message across or the players just don't care.
I actually thought we ran faster that quarter.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2014, 04:34:36 PM »
Griggs is actually playing well & giving us drive & run

Agree, standing up at the moment.

Last 15-20 hes been good. 1st qtr and 1st part of the 2nd he'd barely touched the ball

Dont know what game your watching Tony but Griggs is our leading possy winner & using the ball well

tony_montana

« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2014, 04:37:15 PM »

Making a point. Gets talked up like a gun but has done nothing but a nice game here and there since becoming captain. Edwards is getting bagged for turning it over but there was an instance in that quarter that Cotchin couldn't be stuffed bending over to get it instead it was Edwards that busted through a pack of Hawks and dished it out. If Cotchin is such a star he shouldn't have to go hide in the forward line from a close check by a guy who has played about 8 or 9 games. We're already missing Deledio, Rance and Maric, maybe he should go be a leader and spark something instead of relying on blokes like Grigg and Edwards who are going to cop it left and right on here anyway.

I find that logic flawed. For that one incident where "he couldn't be stuffed bending over" I can point out 4-5 where he led by example backing up time and again in the same play to make the contest. He makes clangers(yeah hes not perfect) but does it getting mauled every week especially with lids being out.. and what he brings to the table every single week far outweighs the errors. when players like Edwards and grigg start making mistakes with 3 players hanging off their every move and start bringing his level of play to the table maybe then they'll get the same leeway, got nothing to do with being blind. Most just appreciate what he does and his efforts.

Each to their own I spose