Author Topic: Hardwick's press conference - Thurs 24-04 / Tigers better than 2013: Dimma  (Read 3528 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Guys, it's called SPIN.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Gigantor

Y&B if Dimma keeps spouting this sort of crap to us faithfull,he will spin himself into oblivion sooner rather than later
Actually I'm really peeed off with the comment"we are better than last year"its just a stupid thing for him to say

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Reminds me of Greg Chappell back in the day:  "I'm batting ok, I just keep getting out".   :huh

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
Reminds me of Greg Chappell back in the day:  "I'm batting ok, I just keep getting out".   :huh

As a batsmen, it can make perfect sense. Sometimes you are seeing them like basketballs and things aren't going your way. Other times you are out of form and somehow survive to put an innings together.

I can understand what Greg meant 100%

His statement makes a lot more sense than Dimma's, lol

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
I guess he is correct in a way. We have managed to cover 3 of our most important players.. sure we dropped some games we definitely should have won but a year or two ago we would be much worse off. Injuries happen, poo happens. Gotta hope we can pull some wins out of our arses to make finals this year.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
I guess he is correct in a way. We have managed to cover 3 of our most important players.. sure we dropped some games we definitely should have won but a year or two ago we would be much worse off. Injuries happen, poo happens. Gotta hope we can pull some wins out of our arses to make finals this year.

your dreaming. Its his own doing by selecting a bunch of hacks week in week out when they havent performed then when an injury comes having to rush around frantically seldcting the young kids.

We are worse off than last year. Playing rubbish football and only highlight is griffiths. How is attempting to turn a coleman medalist into a 75 kilo sissy good coaching?

Season over in 2 weeks.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame

your dreaming. Its his own doing by selecting a bunch of hacks week in week out when they havent performed then when an injury comes having to rush around frantically seldcting the young kids.

We are worse off than last year. Playing rubbish football and only highlight is griffiths. How is attempting to turn a coleman medalist into a 75 kilo limpgot good coaching?

Season over in 2 weeks.

When Jack won his coleman medals he was much lighter...

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Have any of the boys completed the Kakoda track?

Just watched highlights of Parkin, Clarkson & Johnson talking about what it meant to them & the profound impact it's had on their life.

It might give these prima donnas at Richmond some perspective on life & maybe they'd learn something about teamwork too.

The club that keeps giving.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame

We are worse off than last year. Playing rubbish football and only highlight is griffiths. How is attempting to turn a coleman medalist into a 75 kilo limpgot good coaching?

Season over in 2 weeks.

When Jack won his coleman medals he was much lighter...

Well i dont believe that, maybe he had more muscle.

Watch him mate he looks like the biggest sissy going around. they have robbed him of any strength he once had in the contest to try and turn him into some bull poo flanker.

One of the biggest mistaske the club has made in the off season is this.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

tony_montana

Actually funnily enough it may still work out for the best now that they've realised hes not a CHF's ahole or ever will be, simply doesn't have the speed or aerobic capacity to go on long searching leads up the ground. He's def slimmed down from last year but looks more lively now and his leap is back. If they keep him deep and give him the chance to kick goals, it will probably work out for the best - more dumb luck than design though

Offline Golfprotiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Risking Head and Shin
When you watch other sides you see how far we have to go.

I hope our lads watched that today!
Tommy Hafey - "There's nothing more tiger-ish than a bloody tiger, a wounded tiger''

Rampstar

Hardwick is going from chocolates to boiled lollies in a hurry and he hasnt understood that its happening. Lucky for him he got his extension otherwise he'd  be in real trouble IMHO.

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Hardwick's press conference - Thurs 24-04
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2014, 09:34:37 PM »
Damien Hardwick says despite winning just 2 matches this season Richmond are a better side this year. Not sure many Tigers fans will agree.

I think he is pushing for an extension on the extension

I think he's still pressing the snooze button on his clock radio.

Hellenic Tiger

Y&B if Dimma keeps spouting this sort of crap to us faithfull,he will spin himself into oblivion sooner rather than later
Actually I'm really peeed off with the comment"we are better than last year"its just a stupid thing for him to say

Gotta sell memberships.
Will say anything to do so in the hope someone may believe him.
The effwits are out there. :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Not the week to make this statement, Dimma. It's a no win situation given we've beaten the Hawks the past two previous years. It's going to come back to bite him if the result today goes as expected and we get flogged  :-\
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd