Author Topic: Target Players  (Read 473 times)

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
Target Players
« on: May 01, 2014, 07:59:29 PM »
Would love for Richmond to go for Dangerfield.

Offer $1 million a season, delist/trade: Grigg, Petterd, Newman, Shane Edwards, Dea, Batchelor, Thomas*, Stephenson*, King, Banfield*, A.Edwards, Helbig, Foley

GET IT DONE!

If you want to be good again Richmond you would do this!

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Target Players
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 08:06:55 PM »
Doesn't want to leave Adelaide. Is loving life over there.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 08:08:49 PM »
nobody in their right mind would commit to Punt road.

There in lies the problem
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 08:19:13 PM »

Never been a problem in the past :huh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 08:21:08 PM »
Our past is completely problematic
Caracella and Balmey.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 08:23:45 PM »

Never been a problem in the past :huh

We aren't bringing Wiley or Monteath from WA just to name a few BJ.

We offer nothing so noone comes. We are happy with the mediocre recyclables we have.

At least there is a 10 cent refund in SA just look at Tambling and Graham.

the claw

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 12:39:34 AM »
if we arent going to target big name players theres 3 or 4 i hope we have a good look at who just arent getting a game and show a bit or have good potential.

really liked the look of
 aaron young p/a. hes only 21 and a nice sized mid.has shown a bit in the games ive seen him play.
jarred lyons ad, another 21 yr old loks to be a well rounded player to me and has impressed at times.
kyle martin co. just keeps on racking up the nubers at collingwood but cant get a senior gig.
kristian jacsch gws. real talented 2nd yr kpp who just cant break into the gws team reckon you could pick him up with a 2nd rounder.

have at least a dozen others who would not cost too much, any thoughts on these 4 people.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2014, 01:48:16 AM »
Kyle Martin is the one I like who will never get a decent opportunity at the Pies but would probably be our 3rd best mid.  :shh

Rampstar

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2014, 09:02:36 AM »
if we arent going to target big name players theres 3 or 4 i hope we have a good look at who just arent getting a game and show a bit or have good potential.

really liked the look of
 aaron young p/a. hes only 21 and a nice sized mid.has shown a bit in the games ive seen him play.
jarred lyons ad, another 21 yr old loks to be a well rounded player to me and has impressed at times.
kyle martin co. just keeps on racking up the nubers at collingwood but cant get a senior gig.
kristian jacsch gws. real talented 2nd yr kpp who just cant break into the gws team reckon you could pick him up with a 2nd rounder.

have at least a dozen others who would not cost too much, any thoughts on these 4 people.

I agree on Jacksch. He would be perfect for the role we recruited Chaplin for.  :pray

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2014, 09:18:33 AM »

really liked the look of

I agree on Jacksch. He would be perfect for the role we recruited Chaplin for.  :pray

Good call,  there was some discussion on SEN yesterday about Jacksh being a target by1 a number of melbourne clubs.
Would love to go after Dylan Shiels  :thumbsup
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2014, 10:18:47 AM »
The culture at the club is a cancer.

No one or two players will fix the list. List wise, its looking more and more like we need to go for a full youth policy. Trade who we can for draft picks, keep a few best leaders and our younger guns.

As for the culture..... :huh
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2014, 11:09:44 AM »
I agree, lets go to the draft. We need fresh legs and speed.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2014, 11:10:49 AM »

really liked the look of

Good call,  there was some discussion on SEN yesterday about Jacksh being a target by1 a number of melbourne clubs.
Would love to go after Dylan Shiels  :thumbsup
He is not out of contract.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

the claw

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2014, 11:54:02 PM »
I agree, lets go to the draft. We need fresh legs and speed.
why not go to the draft and target some younger players from other clubs as well. we arent talking oldies here jaksch is only 20 young and lyons 21  they are juniors, martin would only be 24 there are players out there who can be very good players but just cant get a go.
if we finish near where we are now on the ladder id be over the moon if we actually snared say.
f/a frawley a kpd.
nd5 sam durdin, nd 23 kristian jacsch, two talls and then addressed outside run from there.
id be happy to target ruckmen in the rookie draft like darcy cameron and josh miller both are juniors.

it aint hard theres plenty to cut king,newman, stephenson, helbig, edwards, darrou, banfield , petterd, batchelor, trade vickery for a decent pick do the same if possible with s edwards.and we can easily do say 5 or 6 kids and 3 or 4 older players.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2014, 12:02:00 AM »
I want to see Dangerfield at RFC. Would rather throw $800,000+ at him as opposed to a bloke like Goddard.