Author Topic: Embarrassment of the AFL  (Read 7731 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Embarrassment of the AFL
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2014, 11:21:40 AM »
Players talk birch and moan. Always have, always will.

Jack is clever and knew exactly what he was doing in the media. He didn't get his words wrong he gave a smart arse clip to Dimma about the fact our game plan is opposite to the successful fast breaking game plans of Port, GC, Geel etc. Even Sydney play faster than us.

Players aren't committed they isn't 100% intensity, it has all the ingredients of a infected playing group that don't believe in what the coaching staff are doing.

We can't sack him and outlay 2 years of $$. The game plan needs to change cause the players don't believe in it. It's why we get jumped and why we make confused slow stupid decisions. CHANG IS NEEDED.
Go Tigers!

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2014, 11:46:40 AM »
Disagree. The squad is average, yes, but I think we had just as much, if not more, talent on the park as the bummers. The problem is that they played with passion and system, when we did not. The coach has to be partly accountable for this.

A squad is not average when they are pumping a side in a final by 30 pts & all of the sudden get over run like that.
It comes down to less players be able to give a total commitment over 4 quarters because they a injured & their injections are wearing off & fatigue sets into the players who don't get the required rest they need. This also create more injuries to your fit players who are trying much harder to cover the injured players opponent. This allows the other team to over run you & the 1st person you blame is the coach. Most of our injuries are to our main midfielder's & leadership group. It's why we look so bad & is one of the reasons their was a crackdown on injections in the AFL & lower levels like VFL & TAC. Injections should be totally banned in the AFL & allow for more interchange players before there is serious injury or death in the main arena's of AFL in front of 80,000 people which 1/4 are children watching. it will happen if not stopped. ? How many players received injections last night 

this average team also beat the last 2 grand finalists of 2012, 2013. That is not average my friend. That is a team who can play football at its best.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2014, 12:17:35 PM »
Players talk birch and moan. Always have, always will.

Jack is clever and knew exactly what he was doing in the media. He didn't get his words wrong he gave a smart arse clip to Dimma about the fact our game plan is opposite to the successful fast breaking game plans of Port, GC, Geel etc. Even Sydney play faster than us.

Players aren't committed they isn't 100% intensity, it has all the ingredients of a infected playing group that don't believe in what the coaching staff are

That's reality !
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2014, 12:27:00 PM »
the call now from Hardwick is to make the tuff calls. Richmond supporters want to watch good football from players who are no taking a place of someone who could be the next superstar because they are being held back by injured players or imposters who just don't cut it at this level.

Damien make the tough calls for the sake of the supporters.

tony_montana

« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2014, 04:03:20 PM »
the call now from Hardwick is to make the tuff calls. Richmond supporters want to watch good football from players who are no taking a place of someone who could be the next superstar because they are being held back by injured players or imposters who just don't cut it at this level.

That's the problem he cant, bc he doesn't think what hes doing is wrong

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2014, 04:08:25 PM »

That's the problem he cant, bc he doesn't think what hes doing is wrong
Agreed. You need to understand the mistake to change it.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2014, 09:32:25 PM »
 :clapping........true to form.... :clapping
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2014, 09:39:56 PM »
 :lol I thought north would come back after half time. I didn't think they'd wipe out a 6 goal margin in 10 minutes, then win by about 6 goals.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2014, 09:43:05 PM »
Were tanking

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2014, 09:46:12 PM »
Were tanking
No we're not. If we were tanking we would fek it up and win.

tony_montana

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2014, 09:52:43 PM »
My NORF supporter mate reckons I'm a genius, I texted him exactly how it would pan out in the second half and he is in awe.

He Threw the Perth road trip excuse in saying they had spent their tickets in the 3rd, I said never fear, we are the worst conditioned side in the comp, we were cooked by 1/2 time and that they'd win in a canter.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2014, 10:04:47 PM »
Love it TM.

It hurts but in no way shocked. Any other club would put this as one of the worst losses in history. But for us its another example of weak mentality and we take it with a grain of salt cause it's so common.
Go Tigers!

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2014, 10:13:56 PM »
Love it TM.

It hurts but in no way shocked. Any other club would put this as one of the worst losses in history. But for us its another example of weak mentality and we take it with a grain of salt cause it's so common.

Its just the status quo.

Cue tomorrow. Another smart arse wog family friend who barracks for Collingwood is coming over. Couldnt wipe his own ARSE to save himself, delivering letters for a living  yet he'll laugh whilst his 2 yo will break everything in the house, he'll spend 2 hours critiquing Richmond whilst his Greco missus defends the little turd. "oh hes just not used to people". Eff you. Im going to buy a German shepherd at 10am lets see you get on the front foot then you bitch

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

tony_montana

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2014, 10:15:29 PM »
Lmao

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2014, 10:22:51 PM »