Author Topic: Embarrassment of the AFL  (Read 7728 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
Re: Embarrassment of the AFL
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2014, 01:56:44 AM »
My NORF supporter mate reckons I'm a genius, I texted him exactly how it would pan out in the second half and he is in awe.

He Threw the Perth road trip excuse in saying they had spent their tickets in the 3rd, I said never fear, we are the worst conditioned side in the comp, we were cooked by 1/2 time and that they'd win in a canter.

Had an identical experience  - except the North supporter was sitting next to me at the game....everytime North got one in the second half he looked at me and I just laughed and gave him the thumbs up....at full time he gave me the old Wayne's World "not worthy " bow....even told him Daw would be subbed at half-time....

You could see we were absolutely buggered in the last few minutes of the second quarter. Could see North could see it, could see what Scott would do, could see what Hardwick wouldn't. They only needed to kick the first two quickly and we'd poo ourselves and crumble and that's exactly what happened....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2014, 05:10:41 PM »
Embarrassment ? they were past that years ago. Its expected these days.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2014, 01:34:03 PM »
BUMPTY BUMP BUMP ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2014, 02:48:15 PM »
What are you going on about
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 02:49:20 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline unplugged

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2014, 03:34:52 PM »
Stick fat, cherry ripe, we have improved.......  Go Tigers.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2014, 04:00:13 PM »
Still the embarrassment of the AFL. We should of been playing football like we did against Port ALL stuffing YEAR!!!! Winning this game makes us look worse!!!! ;)

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2014, 04:04:41 PM »
Put your head back up your ample clacker, you are an embarrassment , rejoice and embrace it and stop thinking about your miserable self for a change .....
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2014, 04:07:55 PM »
Bla Bla Bla, rejoice, bathe in the one game glory....where are we on the ladder...Embarrassment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should of been playing like this all season, wake up one game wonders....look out 9th here we come....

"Rucks:

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2014, 11:30:26 PM »
Put your head back up your ample clacker, you are an embarrassment , rejoice and embrace it and stop thinking about your miserable self for a change .....

x2 First good post in a while bo  :clapping

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2014, 12:27:00 PM »

x2 First good post in a while bo  :clapping

x more bla bla bla...

"Rucks:

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2014, 12:30:46 PM »
Is it better to win the battle but lose the war or lose the battle and the war?

I'll take any win we can get. WAT think of it as extended preseason 2015  ;D

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2014, 12:37:41 PM »
Is it better to win the battle but lose the war or lose the battle and the war?

I'll take any win we can get. WAT think of it as extended preseason 2015  ;D

tiga, if we had any chance of making the 8 I would be all over it. It is embarrassing to see they way they played on the weekend and why this could not of happened from round one, there is no explanation!!

I don't want to finish 9th and take the consolidation wins now, it adds no value to next season IMO, the players and coaches were touting themselves as a top 4 team as we all were...look at the way we went about it and now this win.. :-\

I will get excited next year when we start the season off like this and maintain it. In the interim this win offers little more than an empty win and what should of been., We will now suffer at the draft/trade table because of our own fault!!

"Rucks:

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2014, 12:40:57 PM »
I assume the war is the flag.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2014, 01:30:35 PM »
I'm just happy they finally showed that they can still play good entertaining footy instead of more crap for the rest of the season. One win isn't going to screw us over big time

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2014, 05:09:10 PM »
My NORF supporter mate reckons I'm a genius, I texted him exactly how it would pan out in the second half and he is in awe.

He Threw the Perth road trip excuse in saying they had spent their tickets in the 3rd, I said never fear, we are the worst conditioned side in the comp, we were cooked by 1/2 time and that they'd win in a canter.

Had an identical experience  - except the North supporter was sitting next to me at the game....everytime North got one in the second half he looked at me and I just laughed and gave him the thumbs up....at full time he gave me the old Wayne's World "not worthy " bow....even told him Daw would be subbed at half-time....

You could see we were absolutely buggered in the last few minutes of the second quarter. Could see North could see it, could see what Scott would do, could see what Hardwick wouldn't. They only needed to kick the first two quickly and we'd poo ourselves and crumble and that's exactly what happened....

I cannot believe you posted this, self indulgent crap
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.