Author Topic: Bring it Out  (Read 1223 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Bring it Out
« on: May 17, 2014, 07:49:31 PM »
Bring out the Sherman.....TANK.

I couldn't give a stuff if we don't win another game for the rest of the year so let's start the Sherman up and tank.

It's the only way we will ever move forward, Melbourne have just demonstrated that over the past two weeks.

DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
Re: Bring it Out
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 07:53:38 PM »
Yeah and if we got caught, I'm sure we'd cop the same feather duster flogging that ended up a reward from the AFL that Melbourne received.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 09:31:14 PM »
Won't happen

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 12:00:59 AM »
Our bigger need is to get rid of the awful dead wood we have picked up. Pick 1 or Pick 10 we need to get rid of this stupid theory of 'depth' before developing quality players .
Go Tigers!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 10:04:57 AM »
After next weeks loss to GWS we will still be sitting second bottom, I cant see us finishing last as the Lions have that spot sewn up.

We must ensure that from this point on we maintain our current ladder position, it's really the only way forward. Unfortunately I don't think we have a choice with our ladder position anyway, we are not good enough to beat anyone above us so it will work out perfectly, well done to the RFC.

If however we get close to beating someone above us in any game I think we should move S.Edwards into the center, Rance to FF, Jack into the ruck, Cotchin to FB and we should have Chaplin or Hampson as taggers...

This should guarantee our current spot on the ladder.  ;D

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 11:56:24 AM »

I couldn't give a stuff if we don't win another game for the rest of the year so let's start the Sherman up and tank.

It's the only way we will ever move forward, Melbourne have just demonstrated that over the past two weeks.

Agree in principle. Play the kids
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 11:57:49 AM »

Put it anyway you like, its the end result we need!!!

"Rucks:

Gigantor

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 11:58:38 AM »
Before you embrace tanking..look at the Dees .In the space of 8 games they have gone from being the worst team in 20 years to being more than competitive.So its not all about draft picks ,attitude is as important if not more

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2014, 11:59:04 AM »
After next weeks loss to GWS we will still be sitting second bottom, I cant see us finishing last as the Lions have that spot sewn up.

We must ensure that from this point on we maintain our current ladder position, it's really the only way forward. Unfortunately I don't think we have a choice with our ladder position anyway, we are not good enough to beat anyone above us so it will work out perfectly, well done to the RFC.

If however we get close to beating someone above us in any game I think we should move S.Edwards into the center, Rance to FF, Jack into the ruck, Cotchin to FB and we should have Chaplin or Hampson as taggers...

This should guarantee our current spot on the ladder.  ;D
Or just keep playing Grigg and Hammer and the rest will take care of itself.  :whistle :whistle

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 12:07:21 PM »

Put it anyway you like, its the end result we need!!!

thats what she said
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 12:27:41 PM »
Before you embrace tanking..look at the Dees .In the space of 8 games they have gone from being the worst team in 20 years to being more than competitive.So its not all about draft picks ,attitude is as important if not more

Um... :huh..its all about tanking for them...oh and a decent coach!!!

"Rucks:

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2014, 12:43:01 PM »
They also topped up for some immediate results.

Cross, Vince etc

And a fit Dawes has actually been enormous, and credit to him.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2014, 01:57:57 PM »
C'mon Tiges, lets get the tank in gear. Then we can work on a new coach.

But we need the picks next year, get it out and start it!!!!

"Rucks:

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2014, 02:11:24 PM »
Perfect opportunity to tank without arousing any suspicion.....just need to keep playing the same players in the same positions....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2014, 02:12:39 PM »
We currently sit 13th out of 18 on the live ladder, this is not good enough, we simply cant afford to finish this high up the ladder, we must aim to finish lower than this. All the teams below us are better than us, they have better coaches and they have better youth. We will lose the next 3 without a drama so that will help us out, I just hope the clubs below us start wining more, they only have to win one or two and we will hit the bottom, just where we need and deserve to be!!

AFL Ladder

1 Port Adelaide 10 9 0 1 143.95 36
 2 Sydney 10 7 0 3 139.31 28
 3 Collingwood 10 7 0 3 118.61 28
 4 Gold Coast 9 7 0 2 112.65 28
 5 Geelong 10 7 0 3 101.28 28
 6 Hawthorn 9 6 0 3 152.57 24
 7 Fremantle 9 5 0 4 117.58 20
 8 North Melbourne 9 5 0 4 105.88 20
 9 Essendon 10 5 0 5 105.17 20
 10 West Coast 9 4 0 5 125.55 16
 11 Adelaide 9 4 0 5 102.28 16
 12 Carlton 10 4 0 6 87.34 16
 13 Richmond 10 3 0 7 96.82 12
 14 Bulldogs 9 3 0 6 84.28 12
 15 Melbourne 10 3 0 7 78.73 12
 16 St Kilda 10 3 0 7 64.15 12
 17 Greater Western Sydney 9 2 0 7 68.61 8
 18 Brisbane 10 2 0 8 59.23 8

"Rucks: