Author Topic: Whos watching the GWS game on TV and who's at the game?  (Read 1114 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Whos watching the GWS game on TV and who's at the game?
« on: May 24, 2014, 10:18:07 AM »
Would be interesting to know how many site members are going to watch todays game and give them one last chance. Or if people have jumped off already.

Its like watching a train wreck for me. So stunningly horrific that I cant look away, but so painful to watch.

Im gonna try to watch and hope we go ok. If not im switching over to the ressies and its possibly the last game ill care about for 2014. Sick of the selection policy mainly, as well as the pea hearted efforts.

Anyways, any reports from the ground during the course of the game within the match day thread would be appreciated  :thumbsup
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Whos watching the GWS game on TV and who's at the game?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 10:52:59 AM »
Im still going to watch every game. I don't get too frustrated anymore, apart from the after match press conferences where we can hear every excuse in the book.
I just want to see some running, play on, kick it long footy. It is painful to watch at the moment but it's good to see what the players are made of and judge who wont be at the RFC come seasons end.

Offline Tigershark

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 11:01:39 AM »
If I watch it on TV I'm sure the remote will go through the screen at some stage.........radio for me

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 11:12:47 AM »
I'll be watching the VFL. Matt Thomas isn't there and Dimma isn't coaching it.  :whistle

tony_montana

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 11:15:47 AM »
I'll be watching out for the running commentary in the game day thread

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 11:24:58 AM »
Would be interesting to know how many site members are going to watch todays game and give them one last chance. Or if people have jumped off already.

Its like watching a train wreck for me. So stunningly horrific that I cant look away, but so painful to watch.

Im gonna try to watch and hope we go ok. If not im switching over to the ressies and its possibly the last game ill care about for 2014. Sick of the selection policy mainly, as well as the pea hearted efforts.

Anyways, any reports from the ground during the course of the game within the match day thread would be appreciated  :thumbsup
C'mon man, you make it sound like 9/11  :lol
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2014, 11:34:26 AM »
South West Tigers function on at Whalers Hotel Warrnambool this afternoon 1pm start

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2014, 11:52:26 AM »
I'll be watching the VFL. Matt Thomas isn't there and Dimma isn't coaching it.  :whistle

At least Matt Thomas applies himself. There's a few I'd stick a fork in before him
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2014, 01:59:44 PM »

At least Matt Thomas applies himself. There's a few I'd stick a fork in before him

Yep - he works hard to get the ball out to his opponents.
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2014, 03:08:36 PM »
Umps are crap

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2014, 04:38:17 PM »
Matt Thomas should never be dropped until someone can stand up and play him out of the side, that's right someone that can win 30 touches a game, more than half contested. Coz when he s winning it , the opposition ain't . Would have won last week with him in the side ,  :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2014, 04:40:59 PM »
Matt Thomas should never be dropped until someone can stand up and play him out of the side, that's right someone that can win 30 touches a game, more than half contested. Coz when he s winning it , the opposition ain't . Would have won last week with him in the side ,  :shh

Thomas is crap. Melbourne weren't witches hats & Essendon won't be either unless they all get banned between now & then.
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.