Author Topic: Why Trent Cotchin falls just short of the game's best players (Age)  (Read 1886 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Why Trent Cotchin falls just short of the game's best players (Age)
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2014, 10:53:01 AM »
If we got him into surgery after that game he would be tearing the comp apart right nkw. RFC are full of idiots
What sort of surgery does he need????? :huh :huh :huh :huh

Ankle? Achilles? Concrete? Needs something to come good. Been injured since Freo game and not getting better
During the Freo game, he did his knee.  Ligament strain, no surgery required.  Preseason vs Essendon at Punt road, injured a calf so no surgery required although hindered him for weeks.  Against Melbourne badly rolled an ankle early in the game.  This does not require surgery.

The facts do not indicate he needs surgery.  Probably just needs a good rest (like several weeks).
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2014, 10:54:48 AM »
If we got him into surgery after that game he would be tearing the comp apart right nkw. RFC are full of idiots

Ankle? Achilles? Concrete? Needs something to come good. Been injured since Freo game and not getting better
During the Freo game, he did his knee.  Ligament strain, no surgery required.  Preseason vs Essendon at Punt road, injured a calf so no surgery required although hindered him for weeks.  Against Melbourne badly rolled an ankle early in the game.  This does not require surgery.

The facts do not indicate he needs surgery.  Probably just needs a good rest (like several weeks).
Rubbish. It's a club cover up
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2014, 10:56:44 AM »

Is that your mail or Bo's? ;D
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2014, 10:59:00 AM »

Is that your mail or Bo's? ;D
not mail fact
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2014, 11:11:31 AM »

Your mail is very consistent with mine Y&B, thems the bald facts folks  :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2014, 11:46:11 AM »
I think the most important thing is Cotchin taking the next step as leader and dragging guys to a higher level. Biggest problem is that with our ridiculous recruiting policy of recycled players, plenty of players have hit their ceiling and can't get much better than B Graders.

:clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

tony_montana

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2014, 12:06:01 PM »
I keep waiting for Cotchin to return to the form he displayed in 2012.

I hate the 10 meter " dinky " kicks which now account for almost half  his possessions.( I have no stats to back this up )

I don't think he has been the same since that narrow loss to Freo last year,

agree completely.

I eckon 2012 he was nigh on the best midfielder in the comp, amazing year. Started even better last year but since that injury in the freo game he hasn't been the same. Needs to cut out those silly dinky kicks and either bomb it long when in doubt or try and find space and risk being caught HTB - which I wouldn't mind every now and then.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2014, 12:07:49 PM »
I think the most important thing is Cotchin taking the next step as leader and dragging guys to a higher level. Biggest problem is that with our ridiculous recruiting policy of recycled players, plenty of players have hit their ceiling and can't get much better than B Graders.

Unfortunately i think this is true, but sadly and worse, I believe the football dept are blind to it.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

the claw

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2014, 06:29:30 PM »

Unfortunately i think this is true, but sadly and worse, I believe the football dept are blind to it.
yep agree also. and it is clear they are blind to it.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2014, 10:45:00 PM »
Sad thing to say but should not be captain. Still too young and doesn't seem to have any leadership what so ever. Sad thing is...we have no replacements :-[

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2014, 10:46:19 PM »
Not an easy job to lead this rabble.

Go Tigers!