Author Topic: Richmond would be a very alluring job for an AFL coach.  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond would be a very alluring job for an AFL coach.
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2014, 12:41:31 PM »
Richmond would be a very alluring job to an AFL coach...if they love the lime light because win lose or draw they are going to be scrutinized more than any other coach plus moved on quickly if they can't do the impossible and take us to the promised land in their first contract.

I just don't know why we don't sack a few more coaches over the next couple of years to make sure we undo all the good work we've done recently?! This patience thing is a waste of time. I say keep sacking the coach and replacing them each year or two and we're bound to find someone who will win us the flag. Rebuilding and changing the game plan each time is a good thing right  :shh :whistle :P
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 01:30:16 PM by Stripes »

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2014, 01:07:31 PM »
Fortune favour the brave

Offline unplugged

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2014, 02:11:53 PM »
I would like to see Matthew Knights coach this club with Ling and a few others providing support.

I don't think the club has had a more passionate, demanding leader in the last 20 years.  Essendon haven't improved in the slightest since he left and the bombers played an exciting brand of football under him.  He made the tough decisions for the long term.  He killed off Lloyds career and didn't give hacks like Houli a game.  He has won a flag coaching Geelongs VFL side.

Its time this club was coached by one of our own again.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2014, 03:29:27 PM »

Rampstar

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2014, 06:01:55 PM »
I would like to see Matthew Knights coach this club with Ling and a few others providing support.

I don't think the club has had a more passionate, demanding leader in the last 20 years.  Essendon haven't improved in the slightest since he left and the bombers played an exciting brand of football under him.  He made the tough decisions for the long term.  He killed off Lloyds career and didn't give hacks like Houli a game.  He has won a flag coaching Geelongs VFL side.

No thanks

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2014, 06:14:15 PM »

No thanks

VFL - Yes, Seniors  - Pass...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2014, 07:01:51 PM »
Richo should return as Captain/Coach/super sub.