• Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Crowds
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2014, 10:54:54 AM »
I know that WP "Don Fistiki " and myself go each week  :thumbsup

Yeah we do Jack

But I am starting to wonder why bother
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2014, 11:02:53 AM »
That's funny .when I checked in on Facebook yesterday I posted why ?

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2014, 11:44:40 AM »
Yes l refuse to go watch football that will impact my health. l wanna spew everytime l go to watch them & the last 2 games l watched, We were gone at halftime. Never will l set foot into a arena while Richmond is playing in, When they can't execute basic football skills. Can't move the ball forward. Handball to HOT players. Kick too a 2 on 1 contest when there are players free on the inside up the field. Cant kick basic goals "Simple follow through kicks" directly in front no excuses.  The other clubs don't have these problems. Players who squib "Gutless" Players who can't play fast forward football because they want to get rid of the coach. Its time to start sacking some of these pretend players who don't run Richmond Football Club. Out with those players.

Richmond Football Club. GET TOUGH or lose members who have supported the club for their entire life. GET TOUGH WITH THE PLAYERS.

PLAYERS COME & GO BUT THE SUPPORTERS REMAIN A LIFETIME  :banghead

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2014, 12:00:58 PM »
Yes l refuse to go watch football that will impact my health. l wanna spew everytime l go to watch them & the last 2 games l watched, We were gone at halftime. Never will l set foot into a arena while Richmond is playing in, When they can't execute basic football skills. Can't move the ball forward. Handball to HOT players. Kick too a 2 on 1 contest when there are players free on the inside up the field. Cant kick basic goals "Simple follow through kicks" directly in front no excuses.  The other clubs don't have these problems. Players who squib "Gutless" Players who can't play fast forward football because they want to get rid of the coach. Its time to start sacking some of these pretend players who don't run Richmond Football Club. Out with those players.

Richmond Football Club. GET TOUGH or lose members who have supported the club for their entire life. GET TOUGH WITH THE PLAYERS.

I would have thought that most/some of the players adopt the club and become life long supporters as well.

:cheers
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2014, 12:08:28 PM »

I would have thought that most/some of the players adopt the club and become life long supporters as well.

Some do, l arrange to go to games with a few of them & some of them don't know how to work their membership cards at the gates cause they never owned one before  ;D Can't say names but if they are reading this  ;D they will soon click on cause l'm still  :lol about it. But l will say this, That because of the way some of the players are forced out of the club is the cause of the state the club is in for assistant coaches & general help to make things better.

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2014, 12:22:11 PM »
How true

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2014, 12:40:25 PM »
How true
Are you over it yet or still holding a grudge a la KB?

Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2014, 12:46:17 PM »
How true

l know your posting that to Jackstar,  but this has come from the mouths of ex players the way the club treated them.

Might l add the club has done this for over 50 years & one of the main reason the club has not bared any fruit for 34 years including Brownlows

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2014, 12:48:54 PM »
How true

I go every week - 3121 member for past 5 years
Watch the reserves where ever possible
Drop into training
Go to functions and are attending players fund raiser in 2 weeks
Do you ?

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2014, 01:09:01 PM »
How true

Drop into training
Do you ?

Nope, I work for a living, was at work all day yesterday.

Sitting at my desk and working at the moment (at least trying to anyway)

:lol

But you didn't answer my question.

Never doubted your passion for the club just your lack of love for the administration.

Rampstar

« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2014, 01:13:26 PM »
this administration has pulled the wool over the eyes of the supporter base. its a very average administration and thats shown by 1) the decisions that are allowed to go through in the football department, 2) the appointments of the coaching panel, 3) the fitness people at the club 4) the decisions about who does the recruiting for the football club and finally the position in which we find ourselves after 4 years on the ladder which is basically where we started. All of their supposed achievements have come on the backs of supporter driven financial contribution - nothing else.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2014, 01:16:58 PM »
How true

Drop into training
Do you ?

Nope, I work for a living, was at work all day yesterday.

Sitting at my desk and working at the moment (at least trying to anyway)

But you didn't answer my question.

Never doubted your passion for the club just your lack of love for the administration.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2014, 01:26:22 PM »
this administration has pulled the wool over the eyes of the supporter base. its a very average administration and thats shown by 1) the decisions that are allowed to go through in the football department, 2) the appointments of the coaching panel, 3) the fitness people at the club 4) the decisions about who does the recruiting for the football club and finally the position in which we find ourselves after 4 years on the ladder which is basically where we started. All of their supposed achievements have come on the backs of supporter driven financial contribution - nothing else.

The supporters had to save them because they had no other financial avenue to go down or the club would have went into meltdown. The club has exhausted the supporters & it's time the supporters slammed the door closed on these blood sucking businesses that also get Government funding from making easy money off the street cause its no different to asking for money on the street without a permit IMO Authority is cracking down bigtime on this but the councils & Government departments will allow it to continue under a new kind of scheme.

Talking about Fitness  ;D watching Sy-Kilda play now is just like watching Richmond but in another jumper. same style same mistakes & same sort of disposal. Peter was at this club before he came to Tigerland  :lol

tony_montana

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2014, 02:14:36 PM »
I no longer go, pulled the plug about 5-6 weeks ago. Its not bc of the losses, hell Ive been going for 20+ years win lose or draw, mainly to watch us lose so its not that.

I simply don't like how they're taking the pee. If they admitted their wrongs and were working towards rectifying it, I wouldn't have a problem and would support them. But the msg coming out of the club is how dare anyone question their decision making and the direction taken by the club. IE Dimmas response to the Hampson and soft statements from the media. The Maric mismanagement, the obvious lack of conditioning in the playing group. Our drafting philosophy last draft. Get stuffed