Author Topic: Yeah or Neah - 2. Darren Gaspar  (Read 2304 times)

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
Re: Yeah or Neah - 2. Darren Gaspar
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2005, 05:59:16 PM »
ahahahahaha What the hell are you judging this on? Past years? Croad? Croad is going that good at CHB they are playing him at CHF. Mal Michael and Scarlett? You threw them in based on their reps I beleive bc their seasons haven't been any better than Gas'. I said Ill pay Glass and Rutten. Even Barry.....but Hunter....bleh...
Den uparxei Ellada xwris AEK.

Finally our new webage: http://www.original21.com/melbourne

letsgetiton!

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2005, 07:09:16 AM »
ahahahahaha What the hell are you judging this on? Past years? Croad? Croad is going that good at CHB they are playing him at CHF. Mal Michael and Scarlett? You threw them in based on their reps I beleive bc their seasons haven't been any better than Gas'. I said Ill pay Glass and Rutten. Even Barry.....but Hunter....bleh...

they moved croad up fwd just recently but he was playing gr8 footy this yr at chb, and hunter has been gr8 too as the other players mentioned.  they have been gr8 this yr, and no not being judged on the past , actually gaspar is still being judged on his past, this yr he seems to be gr8 only bec last yr he was so poor but against the top fwds bar the brisi game he has been made look rather silly and just not up to it any more

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2005, 01:02:24 PM »
mal micheal, croad, scarlett, glass, hunter , leo barry , rutten etc are just a few defenders who are infont of gaspar imo
Croad???? C'mon ??? The hawks seem to be playing him everywhere at the moment and can't seem to make up their mind as to whether he is a forward or a back. He is nowhere near Gas's class. Barry is right up there, as is Glass and Rutten. Scarlett and Hunter are okay but I would put Gas before them any day. Gas has done a great job this year keeping key forwards quiet. Gas has rarely had his colours lowered this year and has taken some pretty big scalps of his own. Gas to stay for sure.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2005, 05:38:39 PM »
Scarlett had a shocking first half of the year. He's doing well again now and brought his own footy a couple of weeks ago but shouldn't get AA again. Croad has actually had a good year  :o but I can't see any AA players coming from the bottoms sides especially Hawthorn and Carlton who've won only 5 1/2 games between them. Barry IMO isn't a real full back. Gas would be ahead of all of them IMO based on the whole year.   
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd