Author Topic: Boak bristles at Chaplin's passion after goal (afl site)  (Read 9819 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Boak bristles at Chaplin's passion after goal (afl site)
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 09:39:10 PM »
Had respect for Boak but that certainly takes it down a notch, bloody sook

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2014, 09:51:15 PM »
I don't mind that he said what he said. Our players deserve that.  They have been hopeless when it mattered most.

Now they are winning "Junk Time Games".

Just like when you are losing by 15 goals going into the last and you kick 6 goals to 1 and lose by 10 goals.  That has been our season.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2014, 11:41:19 PM »
I was at the game and loved every moment of it, including Chaplin's celebrations. I like seeing blokes enjoy their footy.

Was an entertaining game.

Been a poo year of course but I love seeing a good win like that no matter what. Just shut ya gobs and enjoy it, otherwise why bother posting, watching games or paying any attention to the afl at all since we lost so many early games and clearly won't make the 8? You obviously still care too. Just enjoy it. I'll never stop loving the club even when they let me down.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 12:10:49 AM »
I was at the game and loved every moment of it, including Chaplin's celebrations. I like seeing blokes enjoy their footy.

Was an entertaining game.

Been a poo year of course but I love seeing a good win like that no matter what. Just shut ya gobs and enjoy it, otherwise why bother posting, watching games or paying any attention to the afl at all since we lost so many early games and clearly won't make the 8? You obviously still care too. Just enjoy it. I'll never stop loving the club even when they let me down.
Sometimes you are most critical towards the ones you love…….only because you are so desperate for them to succeed.
I enjoyed the win too but that's different to not being critical of the performances of the club when it counted.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 06:52:05 AM »
How can you win? Show no emotion and you are not engaging the fans and are robotic, show emotion and Gawwy doesn,'t wike it,. FO Lyons go and be a plumber or something useful, i am sick of him, and while you're going to trade school take Wallace with you, journalists???  Schmernalists

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 07:35:38 AM »
Loved every bit of the day, cocky port and their supporters can suck a fat one.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2014, 08:13:13 AM »
boak got 40 touches

chaplin was awful (as per usual) untill westhoff was finally manned up by hardwick - after ripping us apart

"They were winning so I guess he can do what he wants, but I hope he's enjoying the year they're having," Boak said on Monday.

fair point really

shyte year largely due to chaplin. our worst player

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2014, 08:38:18 AM »
Just want to clarify.

Multiple posters sook about White pulling on his jumper after kicking a goal.

Multiple posters happy with Chaplin pulling on his jumper after kicking a goal.

Not being smart arse in any capacity, but whats the difference?

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2014, 08:39:20 AM »
when westhoff went back

and chaplin stayed back

and each was more or less a loose man

port kicked about 4 goals  : :whistle

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2014, 09:36:35 AM »
Just want to clarify.

I barrack for Richmond is the freakin difference.

White pulling his jumper was disrespectful to Richmond as Chaplin was to Port and I dont give a rats about Port screw the opposition thats what!

Get it yet

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2014, 09:40:14 AM »
Many of chappys games over the last two seasons have been disrespectful to the richmond jumper

:whistle

I don't mind that he said what he said. Our players deserve that.  They have been hopeless when it mattered most.

Now they are winning "Junk Time Games".

Just like when you are losing by 15 goals going into the last and you kick 6 goals to 1 and lose by 10 goals.  That has been our season.

"Junk Time Games", indeed
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 12:02:50 PM by Judge Roughneck »

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2014, 10:05:00 AM »
Just want to clarify.

I barrack for Richmond is the freakin difference.

White pulling his jumper was disrespectful to Richmond as Chaplin was to Port and I dont give a rats about Port screw the opposition thats what!

Get it yet

Nup, seems a bit silly to me.

Matty White, good on him. I thought the boos were disgusting. He is a tiger at heart and we stiffed him. I for one am extremely happy for him and how he is playing.

Good on him for the passion.

Good on Chaplin as well, first time ive liked him in a Richmond jumper. And the players mobbed him, so they obviously love having him around.

Well done Whitey and Chaplin on the weekend for mine. Show some passion. You can shove robots up your lemon and sars

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2014, 10:17:40 AM »
Reeks of poor sportsmanship imo. Lyon has never liked the Tigers ever since he wrote the article comparing his beloved Melbourne and Richmond and then had to continually wipe the egg off his face ever since  :shh

Online eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2014, 10:53:01 AM »
How can you win? Show no emotion and you are not engaging the fans and are robotic, show emotion and Gawwy doesn,'t wike it,. FO Lyons go and be a plumber or something useful, i am sick of him, and while you're going to trade school take Wallace with you, journalists???  Schmernalists

Surprisingly Wallace had no problem with Chaplin's celebrations. I do not have a problem with them but I wished we could have showed that passion all year and not towards the end of the season when the season is effectively over.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2014, 11:59:07 AM »

Surprisingly Wallace had no problem with Chaplin's celebrations. I do not have a problem with them but I wished we could have showed that passion all year and not towards the end of the season when the season is effectively over.

Woody Allen
 “Eighty percent of success is showing up.”  There is some truth to this. If you want to live a great life, you have to get up every day and do what it takes to succeed.
When you lack mental toughness, you fail to show up.  You fail to give life 100 percent.  You hide from the challenges that, if conquered, will make you successful"

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.