Author Topic: MH airliner shot down  (Read 18453 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir

dwaino

Re: MH airliner shot down
« Reply #106 on: November 12, 2014, 09:33:09 PM »
Angus is Tony's Bojo. Woah  :shh

The ships aren't docked, typically only a frigate accompanies Putin when he is somewhere like these summits but they usually don't dock and permission is asked first. This time sending a cruiser and a destroyer (the tanker and tug are inconsequential) is just a middle finger to Tony and to tell the little dog to sit back down while the big boys play statesmen.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2014, 09:35:37 PM »
well woopty bloody doo he is here and so are they docked.

TA is just growing from strength to strength and his steely resolve against Putin is further proof of that. Im sure you guys will soon come around, in fact im sure of it.

He is growing into a fine leader and standing up for what most australianas are thinking so kudos to big tone.

Wow

dwaino

« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2014, 09:53:55 PM »
Stop the boats.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2014, 10:20:49 PM »

tony_montana

« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2014, 07:27:40 AM »
Putin sent a whole fleet to a summit in Asia not long ago. Not a big deal, and whilst I cringe at the dialogue TA used, I'm glad he did have the balls to stand up, Aussies were killed, he has every right to aggressively ask wtf is going on.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2014, 08:00:00 AM »
Putin sent a whole fleet to a summit in Asia not long ago. Not a big deal, and whilst I cringe at the dialogue TA used, I'm glad he did have the balls to stand up, Aussies were killed, he has every right to aggressively ask wtf is going on.

We really have NFI how aggressive he was with Putin behind closed doors.

I'm betting Abbott apologised for the public comments and tried to laugh it off with a burst of that insane laugh of his.

All bulldust is our Tony.

Not long now before Julie Bishop takes over.

I'm tipping Malcolm T for the environment and an ETS implemented straight away.

Might just save them the next election.

:lol
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #112 on: November 13, 2014, 08:09:36 AM »
No-one could disagree with that - just his bogan delivery.  Bill Shorten said yesterday that he wouldn't have said anything to Russia because Russia doesn't listen to us anyway.  WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!  They should know exactly how we feel in a manner that lets them know we are very unhappy about the loss of Aussies in that crash.  But it's a bit like that guy with the sword in Raiders of the lost Ark coming out very impressively scaring everyone with his wonderful swordmanship and the bloke pulls out a gun and shoots him lol.  Also got to know your limitations and there may be  consequences to what you say.

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2014, 08:35:33 AM »
Доброе утро, товарищи

:rollin

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2014, 11:18:40 AM »
Dd you know the Bbc deleted an eye witness report

Saying Ukrainian jets were next to the plane when it wa shot down  :whistle

No-one could disagree with that - just his bogan delivery.  Bill Shorten said yesterday that he wouldn't have said anything to Russia because Russia doesn't listen to us anyway.  WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!  They should know exactly how we feel in a manner that lets them know we are very unhappy about the loss of Aussies in that crash.  But it's a bit like that guy with the sword in Raiders of the lost Ark coming out very impressively scaring everyone with his wonderful swordmanship and the bloke pulls out a gun and shoots him lol.  Also got to know your limitations and there may be  consequences to what you say.

No one GAF about Australia. We are a drop in the ocean in geo-politics.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2014, 06:49:57 PM »
We should call their bluff. Send a few ships out to the edge of international waters and put on a missile exercise.

The last thing the Russians want is to be drawn into a war they have no strategic interest in.

It's a long way from Moscow boys....

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #116 on: November 13, 2014, 07:53:16 PM »
We should call their bluff. Send a few ships out to the edge of international waters and put on a missile exercise.

The last thing the Russians want is to be drawn into a war they have no strategic interest in.

It's a long way from Moscow boys....

Do it tony you pussy

dwaino

« Reply #117 on: November 13, 2014, 07:58:06 PM »
Yes, let's flex the might of our frigates against a cruiser  ;D

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #118 on: November 13, 2014, 08:28:04 PM »

They wouldn't dare flex their might half way around the world in western waters. I say set the honey trap
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2014, 08:54:43 PM »

They wouldn't dare flex their might half way around the world in western waters. I say set the honey trap

They wouldn't dare invade ukraine