Author Topic: MH airliner shot down  (Read 18450 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Re: MH airliner shot down
« Reply #120 on: November 13, 2014, 09:41:30 PM »
Yes, let's flex the might of our frigates against a cruiser  ;D

They wouldn't dare flex their might half way around the world in western waters. I say set the honey trap
All we have to do is leak that they are secretly hunting whales and the gang a Sea Shepherd will do the job for us.  ;D

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #121 on: November 14, 2014, 06:03:49 AM »
Bloody big tone why is he sending our tankers to intercept theirs

Wish he would just leave it and let them do what they want.

Can't he just do and say nothing like shorton, bloody hell
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #122 on: November 14, 2014, 06:07:46 AM »
Доброе утро, товарищи

:rollin

Translation for winners are grinners

Libs are on their way to another term so pucker up buttercup

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #123 on: November 14, 2014, 07:12:53 AM »

Federal or state level  :huh

Just to clarify, the Libs are not in power on their own, they are in coalition with the Nats. The Libs federally and at State level wouldn't have enough seats to govern on their own... but I digrese

At federal level if an election was to be held now, they'd likely win with a much reduced majority

However, at State level they are in massive strife in part thanks to Tone and Dopey Joe  Well done chaps :clapping Dr Den one term premier.... reckon even you'd admit Angus at state level the Libs & Nats are in huge strife, most ineffective government in our stats history... hopeless
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #124 on: November 14, 2014, 08:22:02 AM »
Federal WP.

Doctor D is goneski. Mr Andrews will take home the chocolates

Good local lad in touch with the people he gets my vote, even though he is playing games saying he will rip up the east link contract

You see WP I can acknowledge a better government even though it might be labour, something I doubt most on here can do

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2014, 09:05:56 AM »
Доброе утро, товарищи

:rollin

Translation for winners are grinners

Actually means "good morning comrades"

:thumbsup
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #126 on: November 14, 2014, 09:06:46 AM »
Federal WP.

Good local lad in touch with the people he gets my vote, even though he is playing games saying he will rip up the east link contract

You see WP I can acknowledge a better government even though it might be labour, something I doubt most on here can do

It is the Labor party not "labour".

:cheers
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #127 on: November 14, 2014, 09:39:11 AM »
judge Tiga please don't tell me you believe all that illumanati crap.

Whackjob websites

How did wtc7 fall down?

Its a cope out to dismiss everything as illuminate crap. Try using physics instead
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 10:12:00 AM by Judge Roughneck »

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #128 on: November 14, 2014, 09:58:38 AM »
I'm with Judge to an extent on this broader argument.

There's wacko websites and then there's websites which present alternate views from what the mainstream media presents, based on well researched evidence. A matter of sorting the wheat from the chaff, if you will.

Hindsight has shown governments and the mainstream media not to be as reliable as you think. Where are the WMDs? What was reported about the 2.3 trillion Rumsfeld admitted had been lost on September 10 2001?

Rather than automatically accept 100% of what the mainstream media etc write, I do this thing you see. It's called thinking.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #129 on: November 14, 2014, 10:09:53 AM »

Line breaks: crit|ic¦al think|ing
NOUN

[MASS NOUN]
The objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgement:
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/critical-thinking

Line breaks: crit|ic¦al think|ing
NOUN

[MASS NOUN]
Tree Hugging  illumanati crap.
http://www.AngusHampson.com/definition/english/critical-thinking

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #130 on: November 14, 2014, 11:16:48 AM »
Federal WP.

Have no problem acknowledging good government Angus, unfortunately the current federal one isn't a good one.

They seem to have the disease that seems to inflict all parties once they get to power = BROKEN PROMISES and/or abuse of their mandate eg the underhanded way they Tone & Dopey joe bought in the file excise increase, where they used the same method Rudd did on the alcohol tax, who  they bagged Rudd for but now in their world it's Ok for them to do it but it's not OK when opposition = hyprocrisy

Just my take 
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

tony_montana

« Reply #131 on: November 14, 2014, 11:29:16 AM »
Personally I think it takes time to turn a ship around. I'm giving them more than a year to see what sort of effect(if any) they are having on the budget and economy. As for the fuel excise - yeah not great but if its just a short term pain for long term gain policy then I'll accept it - if it stays on permanently beyond, then different story. I like to give someone a chance before writing them off - Abbot and Joe have until next budget before I start casting judgements. Just like I did with K Rudd and Julia.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #132 on: November 14, 2014, 11:46:16 AM »

reckon even you'd admit Angus at state level the Libs & Nats are in huge strife, most ineffective government in our stats history... hopeless

WP surely you would remember one Joan Kirner. Worst premier in the History of Australian Politics. Hide all the unemployed in pointless newly created state government jobs to make things look more rosy.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #133 on: November 14, 2014, 12:42:04 PM »
Federal WP.

Have no problem acknowledging good government Angus, unfortunately the current federal one isn't a good one.

They seem to have the disease that seems to inflict all parties once they get to power = BROKEN PROMISES and/or abuse of their mandate eg the underhanded way they Tone & Dopey joe bought in the file excise increase, where they used the same method Rudd did on the alcohol tax, who  they bagged Rudd for but now in their world it's Ok for them to do it but it's not OK when opposition = hyprocrisy

Just my take

Funny i dont remember you using capitals when your mate Juliar or KR was in power or did you forget what kind of PM's they were. :shh

IMO an extra $2/3 a week to fix the previous governments mess is hardly worth talking about. I take your point it was a broken promise.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #134 on: November 14, 2014, 01:14:23 PM »

reckon even you'd admit Angus at state level the Libs & Nats are in huge strife, most ineffective government in our stats history... hopeless

WP surely you would remember one Joan Kirner. Worst premier in the History of Australian Politics. Hide all the unemployed in pointless newly created state government jobs to make things look more rosy.

Even I didn't vote for Joan.

But god did I regret it. Kennett was an absolute prick.

:lol