Author Topic: Am I wrong??  (Read 3320 times)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Am I wrong??
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2014, 08:05:34 PM »
I think the problem is some people (mainly the negative ones) don't understand balanced opinion. If you fairly criticize player A for not playing up the standard required you are seen as a Richmond hater but if you fairly praise player B for playing a good game whether it be their 3rd good game out of 100 you are a Richmond lover and are the reason the club has a losing culture. You can watch Richmond and hope they win and have fair criticisms of certain players or aspects of the game lose win or draw. The problem is one person expresses one opinion and the people start bashing them for being a Richmond lover/hater.

The point being you can be both depending on which Richmond side turn up!
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2014, 12:21:46 PM »
Hey I converted the missus from Carltank to Tigers, nuff said.  It is like turning a Jew into a Muslim, I should get the Nobel peace prize.  Next im transmuting lead into gold..  Then again, maybe I should thank mad Mick Malthouse....he is doing wonders over there lol
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2014, 04:25:15 PM »
Hey I converted the missus from Carltank to Tigers, nuff said. 

Second only to the 'Friday night special' in conversion degree of difficulty.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2014, 10:15:25 AM »
Guess I was not wrong afterall. Nice to see so many positive posts compared to the time if felt I needed to post this. Win or loose next week im still going to be a "supporter" and have a little bit of faith in those on the inside of the club. Mind you that is not blind unquestioning faith, it just a faith that the descion makers have some skills and the best for the club at heart.
One thing that is a negative is that not many of us will live to ripe old ages, I wonder if any of these clever "stats table" journos have got a table for heart attacks per club.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2014, 10:35:49 AM »
Had no problem watching it.

But was admittedly shaky/weak in the legs for a few minutes after the final siren when I'd gotten off the couch...