Author Topic: What to do with Troy Simmonds  (Read 2869 times)

letsgetiton!

Re: What to do with Troy Simmonds
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2005, 06:43:57 AM »
Must remember he was  stright swap for Fiora so its not that bad.

Delist Knobel who is a decent ruck wise but gives nothing around the ground and give Simmonds more time i the ruck. Hopfully Simmonds/Pattison can rotate from the ruck to 3rd tall in froward line for the next half dozen years.

i dont think u have really watched knobel play this yr, his marking is improving and he is a good kick! and around the ground, go on, ask the team what impact he has! he is the one always puttuing his big frame in protecting the midfielders and doing all th ehard team things, never under value these one %s. he has been gr8 value around the ground

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2005, 08:08:12 PM »
A mixture of the good and the ugly today. I actaully thought he was better today and more involved in the game but he stills drops marks a bloke his size shouldn't and that run over the ball when he was all by himself at CHF was comical :help. It might have helped also if the kick to him hit him on the chest instead of being a grubber at his feet.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2005, 09:11:53 PM »
A mixture of the good and the ugly today. I actaully thought he was better today and more involved in the game but he stills drops marks a bloke his size shouldn't and that run over the ball when he was all by himself at CHF was comical :help. It might have helped also if the kick to him hit him on the chest instead of being a grubber at his feet.

I thought in the ruck he was very goog but when in the forward line :-\

The one that I found most disappointing was in the final quarter 40 metres out on the run, no pressure miss  :banghead :banghead how we needed that goal :'(
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)