Author Topic: Trade week rumours and innuendo  (Read 218257 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
Re: Trade week rumours and innuendo
« Reply #660 on: September 29, 2014, 10:12:48 PM »
Expect Higgins to nominate us as his preferred club
Ive got a bit of mail in same direction but was reluctant to share as on this occasion the source WASNT iron clad like it normally is , all I'll say is interesting and when FJ and H set their minds to something they generally get their dud  :shh

e.f.a
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #661 on: September 29, 2014, 10:17:19 PM »
Ive got a bit of mail in same direction but was reluctant to share as on this occasion the source WASNT iron clad like it normally is , all I'll say is interesting and when FJ and H set their minds to something they generally get their man  :shh
FJ could pan for gold in the Rio favelas   :shh
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

the claw

« Reply #662 on: September 29, 2014, 10:39:52 PM »
Ive got a bit of mail in same direction but was reluctant to share as on this occasion the source WASNT iron clad like it normally is , all I'll say is interesting and when FJ and H set their minds to something they generally get their man  :shh
FJ could pan for gold in the Rio favelas   :shh
i just wish he would stop fishing in every cities sewer system.

Offline Tigershark

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #663 on: September 29, 2014, 10:43:36 PM »
Melbourne offered pick 2 & 3 for dangerfield.   I would offer up Lids or even Rance for that.....

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #664 on: September 29, 2014, 10:46:55 PM »
Melbourne offered pick 2 & 3 for dangerfield.   I would offer up Lids or even Rance for that.....
Lids+Grigg would do

Offline Tigershark

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #665 on: September 29, 2014, 10:50:02 PM »
Wish the club Would be brave enough to do it  :pray

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #666 on: September 29, 2014, 10:51:18 PM »
Stuff Lids. Has 2 more good years left at most, his achilles could go at any time too. Would trade him for 2+3

Rampstar

« Reply #667 on: September 29, 2014, 11:18:07 PM »
I reached the point where I pretty much don't care what happens during this period anymore coz I know we never get anyone that's really good. the rfc will go shopping again in the brotherhood bins looking for the elcheapo players. that's all. moneyball is the philosophy so people better get used to it. its crap and it doesn't leave us with much to watch when Richmond is playing but that's our lot in life. we will only get hacks or players who are broken down with rfc just hoping that they come good. that's all.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #668 on: September 29, 2014, 11:35:07 PM »
Do we have any interest in JOR (O'Rourke)?

Blaisee: No....... Ive said it before, we aren't big fans of what he brings to the table

RFCO: John's grandfather played for the Tigers in the 40's and 50's, there's a family connection there.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/trade-free-agency-targets-2014.1077829/page-34#post-35384711

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark Stevens on Ch 7 said tonight that Carlton will get pick 27 as compensation for losing Waite.

North Melbourne have reportedly shown interest in the Western Bulldog's Shaun Higgins, who is a restricted free agent.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #669 on: September 29, 2014, 11:41:11 PM »
I reached the point where I pretty much don't care what happens during this period anymore coz I know we never get anyone that's really good. the rfc will go shopping again in the brotherhood bins looking for the elcheapo players. that's all. moneyball is the philosophy so people better get used to it. its crap and it doesn't leave us with much to watch when Richmond is playing but that's our lot in life. we will only get hacks or players who are broken down with rfc just hoping that they come good. that's all.

Moneyball's just the trendy new Hollywood name for what we've always done - top up with rejects and glass half full types©claw.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #670 on: September 29, 2014, 11:42:15 PM »
Hawthorn could still be in the hunt for Mitch Clark according to Mark Stevens. A decision on his future could be announced tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Trade Rumour

GWS are set to trade with St Kilda to secure Pick 1 and Christian Petracca.

The trade would see pick 3 and Kristian Jaksch sent to St Kilda for Pick 1.

https://www.facebook.com/TheZanottiFiles

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #671 on: September 30, 2014, 04:25:13 AM »
RICHMOND - In the market for an inside midfielder but appears to be laying low in trade talks. Happy to go to the draft.

Brisbane's Joel Patfull wants to move to Sydney but is contracted at the Lions for another season.

Essendon is believed to have shown some interest in Carlton’s Jeff Garlett.

Gold Coast in box seat to land Swan Nick Malceski but uncertainty over coach is not ideal. Have met Carlton’s Mitch Robinson. Won’t get Courtenay Dempsey from Essendon. Could off-load Daniel Gorringe.

GWS could get Joel Patfull.

Hawthorn have considered Mitch Robinson.

http://www.news.com.au/national/trade-whispers-who-is-your-club-chasing-in-the-afl-free-agency-draft-period/story-e6frfkp9-1227074447591

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jono O'Rourke has told Greater Western Sydney he wants to return home to Victoria, with North Melbourne, Hawthorn and St Kilda all jockeying to secure the former junior star ball-winner. North's pick at 13 would more readily get a deal done which would beat out Hawthorn and St Kilda's second pick (they'd unlikely use pick 1).

Gold Coast, one WA club & one Vic club are interested in Swan Nick Malceski.

Carlton's Mitch Robinson has attracted some interest from several clubs including, it is understood, the Brisbane Lions.

Jeff Garlett has received tepid interest.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/gws-gun-wants-to-go-home-to-victoria-20140929-10nqcx.html#ixzz3EjKCjn7H

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #672 on: September 30, 2014, 10:43:17 AM »
I would say we need more outside mids as were slow there، mids who breake the lines and run and carry.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #673 on: September 30, 2014, 11:10:52 AM »

Adam WhiteVerified account
‏@White_Adam
Well done @NorthKangaroos. They wanted Nick Dal Santo last year and they got him. They wanted Shaun Higgins this year. And they've got him.

thank goodness

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #674 on: September 30, 2014, 11:14:32 AM »

Adam WhiteVerified account
‏@White_Adam
Well done @NorthKangaroos. They wanted Nick Dal Santo last year and they got him. They wanted Shaun Higgins this year. And they've got him.

thank goodness
:bow
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.