Author Topic: Trade week rumours and innuendo  (Read 218430 times)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Re: Trade week rumours and innuendo
« Reply #1125 on: October 15, 2014, 04:15:20 PM »
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1126 on: October 15, 2014, 04:18:07 PM »
Robbo is a hack
better than Grigg

Robinson has actually stood up in an Elimination Final, which automatically puts him ahead of virtually our entire list.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1127 on: October 15, 2014, 04:19:06 PM »
Robbo is a hack
better than Grigg

Robinson has actually stood up in an Elimination Final , which automatically puts him ahead of virtually our entire list.
dimma loves him we're all over it for rookie list
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Rampstar

« Reply #1128 on: October 15, 2014, 04:19:43 PM »
I like the fact that our supporters have to unfortunately resorted to debating the merits of getting in the likes of Robinson lol whilst the Dogs and everyone else chase and succeed in getting real targets. We are the paupers of the AFL. Moneyball sux.

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1129 on: October 15, 2014, 04:21:36 PM »
Dogs have secured Tom Boyd in exchange for Griffen and pick# 6.  Dogs might also be paying some of Griffen's salary next year
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1130 on: October 15, 2014, 04:22:58 PM »
I like the fact that our supporters have to unfortunately resorted to debating the merits of getting in the likes of Robinson lol whilst the Dogs and everyone else chase and succeed in getting real targets. We are the paupers of the AFL. Moneyball sux.

It was always going to end like this.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1131 on: October 15, 2014, 04:33:57 PM »
Dogs have secured Tom Boyd in exchange for Griffen and pick# 6.  Dogs might also be paying some of Griffen's salary next year

Huge. 29 has been for a potential FF great.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1132 on: October 15, 2014, 04:36:33 PM »
The Dogs must better than us at trading because their captain walked out on the club and their coach got the green grass?

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1133 on: October 15, 2014, 04:37:05 PM »
The Dogs must better than us at trading because their captain walked out on the club and their coach got the green grass?

better than keeping a coach who has NFI

Rampstar

« Reply #1134 on: October 15, 2014, 04:42:24 PM »

A captain who is 28/29years old and a coach who is easily replaced. When the Bulldogs, Saints, Lions, Magpies and afew others go past us in the next 2 or 3 years and when we miss the finals next year don't come in here making excuses. 2 YEARS of trading for Richmond at the moment = Shaun Hampson as an In and a 2nd round draft selection as an out! And that on any measure is not good enough. Its a dead set failure.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1135 on: October 15, 2014, 04:59:13 PM »
Ramps I believe our past recruiting has caught up with those in charge and they are too scared to screw this draft up

I mean Stanley for pick 21 is incredible really, and people still think clubs don't pay a price for duds

That says to me we could have traded back into the top 20 in this draft but They must have faith in that old fart FJ

Offline scjhammo

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1136 on: October 15, 2014, 04:59:17 PM »
Robbo is a hack
robbo a hack ur kidding at least hell fly the flag mate we will pick him upp know for nothing dimma will want him tough hard and does get possies...
u think his not better then Thomas, grigg, houil,pettard, mcd, Arnott, come on even newman, foley :thumbsup

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1137 on: October 15, 2014, 05:05:46 PM »

That's a good deal. Griffen won't be there for their next premiership and after last week it's probably for the best not to have him around.

The next question is who are the bulldogs going to hire as their coach

Offline scjhammo

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1138 on: October 15, 2014, 05:09:27 PM »

That's a good deal. Griffen won't be there for their next premiership and after last week it's probably for the best not to have him around.

The next question is who are the bulldogs going to hire as their coach

maybe tom boyd will have a say in that Kevin Sheedy  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1139 on: October 15, 2014, 05:13:44 PM »
Pick 21 for Stanley.... Surely Vickery would get an offer around the 30 mark??  :banghead