Author Topic: Richmond vs Carlton - Round 1, 2015  (Read 60801 times)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Re: Richmond vs Carlton - Round 1, 2015
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2015, 01:06:59 PM »
having Kruezer, McLean and garlick out will work in their favour as they may fill the spots with decent footballers
Garlick always used to kick 3 against us
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2015, 01:40:38 PM »
Liam Jones always has his one good game of the year against us  :banghead
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2015, 02:00:18 PM »
They'll be missing Walker, Kruzer, Robinson, Betts, Garlick and Waite. These guys always had games of their career against us. Oh also Turtle McLean. If we don't win very comfortably we are pathetic
there was no kruezer, walker, betts last time and mcclean was the sub. garlett had a poor game  and poor season and waite played okay in one half. yet they went within a whisker of over running us.
mate i dont see what makes richmond people think we are way in front of them,  the optimism is just not warranted. in the last 5 yrs we have beaten them just twice buy 12 points last yr  and 5 points in 2013 where they beat us twice and knocked us out of finals.
as poor as they have been,  under hardwick we have really struggled against tthis mob and we havent done a thing to suggest it will change.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2015, 02:08:10 PM »
They'll be missing Walker, Kruzer, Robinson, Betts, Garlick and Waite. These guys always had games of their career against us. Oh also Turtle McLean. If we don't win very comfortably we are pathetic
there was no kruezer, walker, betts last time and mcclean was the sub. garlett had a poor game  and poor season and waite played okay in one half. yet they went within a whisker of over running us.
mate i dont see what makes richmond people think we are way in front of them,  the optimism is just not warranted. in the last 5 yrs we have beaten them just twice buy 12 points last yr  and 5 points in 2013 where they beat us twice and knocked us out of finals.
as poor as they have been,  under hardwick we have really struggled against tthis mob and we havent done a thing to suggest it will change.

This
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2015, 02:20:03 PM »
Liam Jones always has his one good game of the year against us  :banghead
Mark him down for 3

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2015, 02:22:14 PM »
We had no Maric, Rance, Miles and Lid's ankle was stuffed.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:48:18 PM by Phil Mrakov »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2015, 03:50:36 PM »
We're early favourites with the bookies ....

Richmond    $1.50
Carlton       $2.60

Source: TAB

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2015, 04:24:36 PM »
We had no depth and a dumb coach.

e.f.a.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

tony_montana

« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2015, 09:34:24 PM »
having Kruezer, McLean and garlick out will work in their favour as they may fill the spots with decent footballers

:lol

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2015, 09:39:45 PM »
I want to see malthouse cry like a baby when we smash them by 15 goals and he realises his seasons stuffing stuffed
Yes :thumbsup
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2015, 09:49:02 PM »
The ONLY reason I expect to see a 10goal+ win isn't because I think we have a better list but purely because they are cheats and are scum and we are Richmond and they are Carlton blue scum cheats and for that reason alone we should smash them and show 'em we are mad as hell & we aren't going to take it anymore!
The club that keeps giving.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2015, 09:53:41 PM »
The ONLY reason I expect to see a 10goal+ win isn't because I think we have a better list but purely because they are cheats and are scum and we are Richmond and they are Carlton blue scum cheats and for that reason alone we should smash them and show 'em we are mad as hell & we aren't going to take it anymore!
well thats different then. im with ya brother.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2015, 09:26:42 AM »
you're not going to join him in self flagellation when it doesn't happen are you Claw?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

tony_montana

« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2015, 10:54:06 AM »
Are they having their best preseason to date though?

best preseason ever  ;D

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2015, 12:10:59 PM »
agree 100%, i thought your comments about Carlton were generously UNDERSTATED!!! :clapping