Author Topic: RFC Membership 2015: Strong and Bold  (Read 112625 times)

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Re: RFC Membership 2015: Strong and Bold
« Reply #480 on: March 19, 2015, 05:34:10 PM »
You still going to those things? Made a Richmond one yet?
My kids support Hawthorn
:gobdrop

How is this possible???
They wanted to follow a succesfull club around 2007-08
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #481 on: March 20, 2015, 05:25:40 AM »
My mate(true blue Dogs supporter) just bought a Holden, if he fills in a free Collingwood membership form (3 games) he gets a $500 cash back.
What a farce for membership numbers.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #482 on: March 20, 2015, 07:39:22 AM »
My mate(true blue Dogs supporter) just bought a Holden, if he fills in a free Collingwood membership form (3 games) he gets a $500 cash back.
This is the reason why they are not going to make Holdens in Australia anymore.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #483 on: March 20, 2015, 08:37:05 AM »
This is the reason why they are not going to make Holdens in Australia anymore.

:rollin
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #484 on: March 20, 2015, 10:49:22 AM »
That's actually smart thing to do. We should do it with Jeep and tap into a new market  :shh

Offline yandb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #485 on: March 20, 2015, 10:59:00 AM »
I would have purchased a Jeep if they made a dual cab ute but instead purchased a Nissan (who have supported us in the past)
I found out about six months later from a jeep owner that their windscreens cost over $1000 to replace and this lady had been waiting six months for the windscreen to arrive from USA.

Looks like I dodged a bullet there.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #486 on: March 20, 2015, 11:05:55 AM »
I would have purchased a Jeep if they made a dual cab ute but instead purchased a Nissan (who have supported us in the past)
I found out about six months later from a jeep owner that their windscreens cost over $1000 to replace and this lady had been waiting six months for the windscreen to arrive from USA.

Yeah they're crap. Waste too much fuel too and look horrible

No More

« Reply #487 on: March 20, 2015, 11:28:19 AM »

I have been looking at the new Chrysler 300c (2015) looks like a lovely car but people on forums have said that the build quality is an issue. People have any thoughts.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #488 on: March 20, 2015, 12:10:17 PM »

I have been looking at the new Chrysler 300c (2015) looks like a lovely car but people on forums have said that the build quality is an issue. People have any thoughts.
One of the ugliest cars in the world please dont. The design has been the same for 12 years

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #489 on: March 20, 2015, 01:13:32 PM »
Club & Jeep have already done it.

A couple of years back if you bought a Jeep, you could claim up to $1000 back (depending on the model purchased) from Jeep. Had to buy the car and then after delivery fill out a form send it away and they'd send you a cheque

Not sure if it is still going or whether it was very successful
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #490 on: March 20, 2015, 01:52:22 PM »

Not if you bought a Nissan!   ;D

No More

« Reply #491 on: March 20, 2015, 01:55:27 PM »

One of the ugliest cars in the world please dont. The design has been the same for 12 years

Looks like a really nice car, has presence just wondering if the build quality is any good and Chrysler does own Jeep so I'd be doing my bit for Richmond FC sponsors

http://www.caradvice.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Chrysler-300-1.jpg

http://www.caradvice.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Chrysler-300-2.jpg

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #492 on: March 20, 2015, 02:08:33 PM »
As of 20/03/2015

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #493 on: March 20, 2015, 02:11:51 PM »

Looks like a really nice car, has presence just wondering if the build quality is any good and Chrysler does own Jeep so I'd be doing my bit for Richmond FC sponsors

Nice car that.

I wouldn't be paying too much attention to people on forums.
They just complain for the sake of complaining.  ;) :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

No More

« Reply #494 on: March 20, 2015, 02:18:08 PM »

Nice car that.

I wouldn't be paying too much attention to people on forums.
They just complain for the sake of complaining.  ;) :rollin
Yeah I agree  ;D :lol