Author Topic: Finals tickets info  (Read 2854 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Finals tickets info
« on: August 29, 2014, 07:52:04 PM »
Just in case  ;D

-------------------------

AFL finals tickets on-sale schedule

Media release 
afl.com.au
August 29, 2014

The AFL today confirmed on-sale details for the purchase of 2014 Toyota AFL Finals Series tickets including an incentive offer for fans across week two of the Finals.

The AFL last week announced a freeze on all ticket prices across the 2014 Toyota AFL Finals Series. Supporters will be able to purchase tickets to matches across all four weeks of the 2014 finals, up to and including the Toyota AFL Grand Final, at 2013 prices.

The on-sale time for General Public finals tickets has again been brought forward to ensure supporters are able to secure tickets as early as possible.

General public tickets for week one of the finals series will be available to purchase from 2pm next Monday, September 1 (local time).

Competing Club Members wishing to purchase Priority Access tickets throughout the Finals Series have exclusive access from 9am-1pm each Monday, commencing at 9am next Monday, September 1 (local time).

In addition, competing Club Members who purchase tickets to week one of the finals are eligible for a discounted offer on week two tickets if their club is still competing.

Any competing Club Member with a week one ticket will receive a 20% discount to purchase a ticket in week two if their club is competing. To have access to the 20% discount on a week two ticket, each member must supply their 12 digit membership barcode number at the time of the ticket purchase for both week one and week two finals matches.

The offer is only available within the member pre-sale time on Monday from 9am-1pm, for terms and conditions visit www.afl.com.au

The on-sale schedule for 2014 Toyota AFL Finals Series tickets are as follows:

Competing Club Members Priority Access exclusively on sale from 9am-1pm each Monday (local time) prior to the match

General public tickets on sale at 2pm each Monday (local time) prior to the match

AFL Members will have access to AFL Reserve tickets at the MCG from 9am each Tuesday prior to the match

AFL General Manager Commercial Operations, Darren Birch, said the AFL had worked hard to ensure the 2014 AFL finals series would be accessible for all fans.

“There’s nothing like seeing an AFL Final live and by bringing forward the on-sale time for general public finals tickets, along with freezing this year’s finals ticket prices, we have made it easier for many fans to secure tickets to the AFL’s showpiece matches of the year,” Mr Birch said.

“By way of rewarding those fans who attend the opening week of the finals series we’re also pleased to again offer a discount of 20 per cent on ticket prices for week two of the finals for those club members who hold a week one ticket.

“With one in every 28 Australians signed up as an AFL Club member, we’ve never had more members looking to attend matches than we do at the moment. With that in mind we encourage all competing club members to take advantage of the exclusive access window each Monday morning across the finals.

“We’d also urge all fans to go along to the finals in full voice and proudly wearing their club colours – go however you like, just don’t go quietly.”

All tickets to the 2014 Toyota AFL Finals Series for MCG, ANZ Stadium or Adelaide Oval matches will be available via Ticketek - phone 132 849 or online at www.ticketek.com.au- and for Patersons Stadium matches via Ticketmaster – 136100 or www.ticketmaster.com.au

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-08-29/afl-finals-tickets-onsale-schedule

tony_montana

Re: Finals tickets info
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 08:03:37 PM »
yes oe  :clapping

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 07:47:19 PM »
First Elimination Final - Port Adelaide v Richmond

BUY TICKETS

View a step-by-step guide to purchasing tickets online.

Adelaide Oval Match Information

DETAILS                                                                     INFORMATION
MATCH DETAIL
Teams                                                            Port Adelaide v Richmond
Venue                                                            Adelaide Oval
Day / Date / Time                                            Sunday September 7, 2.50pm CST (3.20pm EST)
Gates Open (Public & AFL)                                    12.30pm
Cheersquad = Port Adelaide                                    Section 124
Cheersquad = Richmond                                    Section 146

CLUB MEMBERS
Club Members Pre-sale                                            Monday September 1, 9am-1pm CST
Tickets per Club Member                                    Maximum of one (1) tickets per club member
Transaction limit                                                    Maximum of eight (8 ) tickets per transaction

WESTERN STAND
Adelaide Oval Football Members, Essential Power    Monday September 1, 9am CST
Guest Passes                                                    Tuesday September 2, 9am CST
Transaction limit                                                    Maximum of eight (8 ) tickets per transaction

GENERAL PUBLIC
General public on-sale                                            Monday September 1, 2pm CST
General public transaction limit                            Maximum of eight (8 ) tickets per transaction

TICKET AGENT
Agent                                                            Ticketek
Outlets                                                            Check your local Ticketek agency for hours of operation.
                                                                        www.premier.ticketek.com.au/Content/Outlets/agency.aspx
Website                                                            www.ticketek.com.au/aflfinals
Phone                                                            132 849
Accessible Seating                                            Patrons who require a wheelchair position, accessible seats or
                                                                        hold a Companion Card will need to purchase from a Ticketek
                                                                        agency or via phone 1300 665 915

Adelaide Oval Finals Ticket Prices

VENUE MAP

ADULT        CONC        JUNIOR         FAMILY
WEEK 1

CATEGORY 1                                     $85.00       $64.00       $26.00

CATEGORY 2                                     $75.00       $56.00       $23.00

CATEGORY 3                                     $65.00       $49.00       $20.00         $130.00

CATEGORY 4                                     $55.00       $41.00       $17.00         $110.00

THE HILL/R'VIEW                                $40.00       $30.00       $12.00

ADELAIDE OVAL FOOTBALL MEMBERS     $69.00       $52.00       $21.00
(INC ESSENTIAL MEMBERS)    

ADELAIDE OVAL FOOTBALL MEMBERS'    $85.00       $64.00       $26.00
(INC ESSENTIAL MEMBERS) GUESTS    

http://www.afl.com.au/tickets/finals/elimination-final-1

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 08:34:41 PM »
Just curious I got an email from the RFC citing a bar code number that doesn't agree with the number on the back of my RFC membership card

Did anyone else experience the same thing?

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 09:02:46 AM »
Don't bother I worked it out

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 09:38:38 AM »
Got 'em

Use the Ticketek mobile site not the main one  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 09:41:56 AM »
FMD that website is useless. Got booted for timing out before tickets went on sale then had to download the mobile app haha.

I was dumb enough to think the Western Members Stand was for AFL club members, didn't realise it was a specific club on its own. Was trying to buy tickets to the wrong section for a moment there :(

Anyways I got S134 Row M. Much better than what I got VS Carlton last year :D

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 09:46:47 AM »
Yep I had PC and iPad mate had PC daughter got em on iPhone row a bay 140
YEAH BABY soooo pumped

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 09:50:57 AM »
Yep I had PC and iPad mate had PC daughter got em on iPhone row a bay 140
YEAH BABY soooo pumped
Im also in 140 Row N

Offline potsclub

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 09:51:56 AM »
Morning all,
I have no voice how good is that!!! lol
Anyway just a quick question! If I have an AFL membership to another club would I be able to get tickets?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 10:32:14 AM »
Morning all,
I have no voice how good is that!!! lol
Anyway just a quick question! If I have an AFL membership to another club would I be able to get tickets?

Until 1.30 tickets are only available to members of the competing clubs

After that they go sale to the general public

I believe tickets for AFL members go on sale tomorrow
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 10:51:04 AM »
Well that was a saga but tickets purchased

Stung with flights though

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 11:00:46 AM »

Good luck Chucky! Hope you get a chance at another little squeeze!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Rampstar

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 11:06:30 AM »

Hey Doc you ever found yourself laughing at work directly after reading or posting on here?  ;D

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 11:08:54 AM »

If he kicks the winning goal again it will be more than a little squeeze