Author Topic: Every Richmond player rated (afl site)  (Read 1761 times)

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Every Richmond player rated (afl site)
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 09:53:27 AM »
Bachar was a complete panick merchant in that first quarter. Squib efforts from guys like him and Martin cost us dearly.

Yeah he kept trying to run all day. Still average game for a player who can do so much better.

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 09:59:37 AM »
Houli's disposal which is usually his strong point was poor. He got a lot of the ball but either turned it over or didn't kick to advantage. He can do much better than that. Really disappointing.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2014, 10:31:56 AM »
I have to admit I was more than a little peeved at many of our players today.I single out our leaders to begin with.When the game was fast slipping away in the 1st quarter,they failed to respond.I take aim at Ivan,cotch,lids,newman,jack.At that point in the game if they took a stand the rest would have responded and just maybe they could have arrested that onslaught.In the 3rd quarter when the fat lady had already sung,we see players like Lids and later in the game junktime jack respond....too little too late fellas

I'll watch the replay later this week but from my impressions from watching it at Punt Rd yesterday I didn't think Lids was horrible. I think the issue is he was where the ball aint/wasn't instructed to play on ball for the first half. Against a team like Port he should've been been the release player for Cotch and Miles at every stoppage as opposed to Ellis

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2014, 12:04:41 PM »
I have to admit I was more than a little peeved at many of our players today.I single out our leaders to begin with.When the game was fast slipping away in the 1st quarter,they failed to respond.I take aim at Ivan,cotch,lids,newman,jack.At that point in the game if they took a stand the rest would have responded and just maybe they could have arrested that onslaught.In the 3rd quarter when the fat lady had already sung,we see players like Lids and later in the game junktime jack respond....too little too late fellas

Thought Jack did try and stand up in that first quarter, came down and layed a very strong tackle at a stage where it looked like we wer never going to lay one

tony_montana

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2014, 01:44:52 PM »

I'll watch the replay later this week but from my impressions from watching it at Punt Rd yesterday I didn't think Lids was horrible. I think the issue is he was where the ball aint/wasn't instructed to play on ball for the first half. Against a team like Port he should've been been the release player for Cotch and Miles at every stoppage as opposed to Ellis

Lids was one of our best  and once he was belatedly moved into the midfield he became one of our few winners. I like him playing at HF along with martin deeper but yesterday against an A grade midfield we needed our bluechip talent in the tranches - not to mention that Deledio historically plays big games against Port

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2014, 01:57:54 PM »
Agree Lids played well once placed in the midfield. Jack's tackle on Cornes in the second quarter was literally the first tackle that stuck.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2014, 01:58:56 PM »
Anyone else notice newmans voice during the pre game warm up.

Sounded like he was pooting himself.
No focus and lot's of uncertainty in his voice.

That's worth another year.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2014, 01:21:06 PM »
Was most disappointed in Cotch and Dustin. Two of our best players and had no impact. Dustin was really poor early with his decisions and execution.
Thought Myles, Rance, Jack, Houli and Maric were our only decent players. Rest were ass.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2014, 02:27:06 PM »
Thought Myles, Rance, Jack, Houli and Maric were our only decent players. Rest were ass.

Put Lids, Miles in and Myles, Houli out

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2014, 02:54:45 PM »

Put Lids, Miles in and Myles, Houli out

My bad, I always misspell Milesy's name.
Yeah Lids could be thrown in there too.
Bachar made a couple of mistakes but he got 25+ touches, had no goals kicked on him and was one of the few who actually tried to get us going.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2014, 08:23:47 PM »
Reckon Bachar was made to look a lot worse by the lack of effort from his team mates (apart from that bounce :lol)and if they actually turned up we'd be talking about how well he played and the drive he gave us

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2014, 08:52:53 AM »
yep
Lots of people name their swords......