Author Topic: Get Danger  (Read 4196 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Get Danger
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2014, 11:23:10 PM »
This stuffn club couldn't negotiate a poo fight.

Look at the duds they recruit.

Last decent one was Nathan Brown and that was a lone ranger.

Recruiting department are not only intellectually handicapped but they have no balls either.

Losers
You re bloody joking right, we have a veritable warehouse of talent the go fj and Hartley. Can't wait to see what tricks they have up their sleeve post season, with 10 spots like yup for grabs, brace yourself  :dancing
Do you sniff glue just before one of these awesome posts ? Im just curious coz that is some manic spring festival poo right there.

I don't think there are sandwiches in his baggies.

It's not what's in the baggies, it's what's in the sandwiches. :thumbsup

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2014, 07:19:44 AM »
To think the hawks still have over a million dollars to burn this time next year

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

dwaino

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2014, 12:20:25 PM »
To think the hawks still have over a million dollars to burn this time next year

This is what I don't like about the salary cap changes. What they didn't use this year after not replacing Franklin, they can use next year over the cap.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2014, 01:48:35 PM »
yes dwaino imagine danger or cotchin at the hawks.

bloody hell
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2014, 01:54:30 PM »
yes dwaino imagine danger or cotchin at the hawks.

bloody hell

Pretty sure dwaino would love Cotchin to go to Hawthorn.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2014, 03:11:37 PM »

This is what I don't like about the salary cap changes. What they didn't use this year after not replacing Franklin, they can use next year over the cap.
for real?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

dwaino

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2014, 03:37:26 PM »

for real?

That was in the equalisation meeting things the clubs agreed on this year effective immediately. If a club spends only 95% of their cap this year then they can go to 105% next year, but obviously they can only use 100% max the following year. I think the idea was for junk clubs like Melbourne who don't spend (read: can't afford) their cap can buy a star player the following year. I expressed my dislike for it at the time because you will find top clubs will notice players like Dangerfield and Cotchin coming out of contract and spend unders. When the time comes they will have spare cash to chuck at these players then retain them the following years by delisting and retiring players. You can argue that every club can do this but all of the sudden clubs like Geelong and Hawthorn can join Sydney by offering a bit of extra coin and the opportunity of playing top 4 or a flag.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2014, 05:15:03 PM »
You don't think we haven't got $$$ in the war chest.
Ian Wilson isn't running the front office anymore.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2014, 07:12:47 AM »

for real?

That was in the equalisation meeting things the clubs agreed on this year effective immediately. If a club spends only 95% of their cap this year then they can go to 105% next year, but obviously they can only use 100% max the following year. I think the idea was for junk clubs like Melbourne who don't spend (read: can't afford) their cap can buy a star player the following year. I expressed my dislike for it at the time because you will find top clubs will notice players like Dangerfield and Cotchin coming out of contract and spend unders. When the time comes they will have spare cash to chuck at these players then retain them the following years by delisting and retiring players. You can argue that every club can do this but all of the sudden clubs like Geelong and Hawthorn can join Sydney by offering a bit of extra coin and the opportunity of playing top 4 or a flag.

Unbelievable.
I wonder what Eddie thinks of this one?
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

dwaino

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2014, 07:19:28 AM »

for real?

Unbelievable.
I wonder what Eddie thinks of this one?

He signed off on it. Sounds like he wants in on the action.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2014, 10:32:27 AM »
Deledio is the one that would explode at hawthorn

Would win the Charlie and Coleman simultaneous

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2014, 10:49:23 AM »
Deledio is the one that would explode at hawthorn

Would win the Charlie and Coleman simultaneous

And Norm Smith

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2014, 10:54:03 AM »
Yeah would run riot on rampe or nick smith

*in the hawthorn side

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2014, 11:20:21 AM »
And the Allan Border medal.. :whistle ::)
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2014, 05:52:46 PM »
Crows won't rule out letting Dangerfield fly from the nest
Matt Thompson 
afl.com.au
September 22, 2014 3:41 PM

ADELAIDE board member and powerbroker Mark Ricciuto hasn't ruled out trading Patrick Dangerfield.

The 24-year-old Victorian will qualify for free agency at the end of 2015, and a trade this off-season would ensure the Crows get appropriate value from their superstar.

So far Dangerfield has publicly indicated he wants to remain at the Crows, but speculation about varying discontent within the playing group has intensified since coach Brenton Sanderson's shock dismissal. 

"At the moment we've got a few things going on. Once we get that right I'm sure Paddy Dangerfield will want to be a long-term player with the Crows," Ricciuto told AFL.com.au on Monday. 

But asked directly about the possibility of a trade, Ricciuto was clear.

"I didn't say there'd be no chance, and I didn't say we'd trade him. What I said was we have to get everything right so that it's a fair call to ask him to stay long term,' he said.

AFL.com.au understands Dangerfield is not considering a move away from the Crows, despite the persistent speculation.

Dangerfield told the Nine Network last Thursday that speculation about his future - and that of teammates Taylor Walker and Rory Sloane - at the Crows was "ridiculous"

"In terms of discussing my contract ... it's premature. We're in a transitional period with our coach and it's not something that needs to be discussed," he said.

"I love the city, I love the club, I love playing there. And that's all that needs to be said."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-09-22/door-ajar-for-paddy-trade