Author Topic: Mitch Robinson [merged]  (Read 5879 times)

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Correct Tony

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
RICHMOND

Mitch Robinson (Carlton, 25, 100 games)

Why Robinson? He's a hard midfielder who brings versatility, loves to tackle and can play in the forward line. Fits the bill when it comes to the Tigers' desire to bolster their midfield stocks with ready-to-go players and his presence will support their prime ball winners.

Likelihood: 1/10. Robinson met with Richmond but it appears as though he's headed to the Brisbane Lions after it was reported they trumped the Tigers' one-year offer with two.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-31/which-delisted-players-will-find-a-new-home

We never offered him one year, we offered him a spot on the rookie list FACT!
Good luck to Brisbane, but with the midfield they already have I can't see how he breaks I to it to be honest?

Our midfield is better than Brisbane's.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
RICHMOND

Mitch Robinson (Carlton, 25, 100 games)

Why Robinson? He's a hard midfielder who brings versatility, loves to tackle and can play in the forward line. Fits the bill when it comes to the Tigers' desire to bolster their midfield stocks with ready-to-go players and his presence will support their prime ball winners.

Likelihood: 1/10. Robinson met with Richmond but it appears as though he's headed to the Brisbane Lions after it was reported they trumped the Tigers' one-year offer with two.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-31/which-delisted-players-will-find-a-new-home

We never offered him one year, we offered him a spot on the rookie list FACT!
Good luck to Brisbane, but with the midfield they already have I can't see how he breaks I to it to be honest?

Our midfield is better than Brisbane's.

Inb4 someone bags Shed for being one of our leading clearance players

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Best mid group in afl?  :o

Lids. Chimp. Martin.

--

Vlastuin. Miles. T.Hunt.

conca. Ellis. Edwards

. Foley. Knights. Lennon

:thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Officially signed with Brissy.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"