Author Topic: NAB Cup 2015: Richmond vs Western Bulldogs - Sat. Feb. 28 @ Whitten Oval  (Read 38190 times)

tony_montana

Re: NAB Cup 2015: Richmond vs Western Bulldogs - Sat. Feb. 28 @ Whitten Oval
« Reply #360 on: March 07, 2015, 10:33:41 AM »
 :lol bunch of clowns the lot of yas

No More

« Reply #361 on: March 07, 2015, 11:40:13 AM »
I actually don't wish it on anyone, I literally just redid my pcl the other week which peeed me off.  Not as bad as an ACL unless you do a full tear through but stops me running and affected my aikido.  At the end of the day, it is just a sport, not war and these injuries last you a lifetime, mine tore because it was damaged in a motorbike accident in the past.  His knee is always gonna be that bit more vulnerable, he has youth on his side but he is going to be compromised because of it.  Plus he is good player and not a jerk.
I injured my gleno-humeral joint during origami. Left mental scars too.

Yep did my gleno-humeral about 18 months ago trying to pull my kickstand free.
Depressing thing is I had almost attained black belt status when I got my injury!
The thing I find hardest is I can't chase those damn minah birds anymore. Little bastards getting Into my seed box first thing in the morning.....don't see them coming too now that I can only rotate my head 320 degrees

did y&bb do the bandaging?

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #362 on: March 07, 2015, 02:59:02 PM »
HAH awesome!
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #363 on: March 07, 2015, 06:57:14 PM »
I actually don't wish it on anyone, I literally just redid my pcl the other week which peeed me off.  Not as bad as an ACL unless you do a full tear through but stops me running and affected my aikido.  At the end of the day, it is just a sport, not war and these injuries last you a lifetime, mine tore because it was damaged in a motorbike accident in the past.  His knee is always gonna be that bit more vulnerable, he has youth on his side but he is going to be compromised because of it.  Plus he is good player and not a jerk.
I injured my gleno-humeral joint during origami. Left mental scars too.

Yep did my gleno-humeral about 18 months ago trying to pull my kickstand free.
Depressing thing is I had almost attained black belt status when I got my injury!
The thing I find hardest is I can't chase those damn minah birds anymore. Little bastards getting Into my seed box first thing in the morning.....don't see them coming too now that I can only rotate my head 320 degrees

did y&bb do the bandaging?
Not my best work! Darn Owl wouldn't keep still!!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

No More

« Reply #364 on: March 07, 2015, 08:42:27 PM »
I actually feel sorry for him ... not you Doc the owl  ;D