Author Topic: David Armitage  (Read 4316 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: David Armitage
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 08:15:11 PM »
Straight swap for Hampson

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 11:06:34 PM »
All strong wind  :lol

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2014, 11:34:27 PM »
face book rumour  :lol

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

the claw

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2014, 11:36:38 PM »
ah al and face book. look at me look at me, yep makes sense.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2014, 11:53:30 PM »
Why did the mods turn this into a seperate thread?
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

dwaino

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2014, 12:00:30 AM »
To make it look like we're doing something this trade period.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2014, 12:10:59 AM »
Whoa WP & OER are on the ball don't you worry about that.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2014, 09:23:31 AM »
To make it look like we're doing something this trade period.

:lol
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline scjhammo

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2014, 10:35:27 AM »
his contracted till next year seems everyone Richmond are after him, shields danger are all contracted till next year... so itsa all pointless bring it up why would we pay someoneleses contract out.... I remember all the talk last year was we were get hosking Elliott from GWS and if we didn't get him that year he was off contract and he will be coming across 2015 were has that talk gone...

tony_montana

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2014, 10:39:48 AM »
his contracted till next year seems everyone Richmond are after him, shields danger are all contracted till next year... so itsa all pointless bring it up why would we pay someoneleses contract out.... I remember all the talk last year was we were get hosking Elliott from GWS and if we didn't get him that year he was off contract and he will be coming across 2015 were has that talk gone...

keep the memberships turning over in anticipation  :cheers

Rampstar

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2014, 10:18:50 AM »

that's exactly right. I reckon the club puts most of this poo into the media so the supporters have hope and they buy memberships. Then they go and recruit the likes of Hampson and tell us its a good deal  :lol

Offline RFC_Official

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2014, 10:51:32 AM »

that's exactly right. I reckon the club puts most of this poo into the media so the supporters have hope and they buy memberships. Then they go and recruit the likes of Hampson and tell us its a good deal  :lol

Link me to where a Richmond official has spoken about Dangerfield, Shiels or Hoskin Elliot and I'll happily agree with you.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2014, 12:06:17 PM »

Link me to where a Richmond official has spoken about Dangerfield, Shiels or Hoskin Elliot and I'll happily agree with you.

Yeah -  we are NAE chasing anyone decent
  :bow
Keep patting your self on the back

Throw the kitchen sink at Christensen FFS
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 12:25:17 PM by Judge Roughneck »

dwaino

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2014, 12:48:07 PM »

Did you draw the short straw to jump on OER again? Surely it is considered among your office as the Chernobyl of the Richmond fan* forums, off limits unless for special purposes and inhabited by mutants that revel in misery.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2014, 12:49:40 PM »
Good wildlife but