Author Topic: David Armitage  (Read 4309 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: David Armitage
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2014, 12:50:41 PM »
The best  :gotigers
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

dwaino

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2014, 12:55:19 PM »
Once you're in unfortunately society won't take you back   :-[

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2014, 01:02:58 PM »
his contracted till next year seems everyone Richmond are after him, shields danger are all contracted till next year... so itsa all pointless bring it up why would we pay someoneleses contract out.... I remember all the talk last year was we were get hosking Elliott from GWS and if we didn't get him that year he was off contract and he will be coming across 2015 were has that talk gone...

keep the memberships turning over in anticipation  :cheers

that's exactly right. I reckon the club puts most of this poo into the media so the supporters have hope and they buy memberships. Then they go and recruit the likes of Hampson and tell us its a good deal  :lol

Link me to where a Richmond official has spoken about Dangerfield, Shiels or Hoskin Elliot and I'll happily agree with you.

Did you draw the short straw to jump on OER again? Surely it is considered among your office as the Chernobyl of the Richmond fan* forums, off limits unless for special purposes and inhabited by mutants that revel in misery.

This place is the Oxford debating society compared to other forums.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 01:19:01 PM by one-eyed »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Rampstar

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2014, 01:06:15 PM »
his contracted till next year seems everyone Richmond are after him, shields danger are all contracted till next year... so itsa all pointless bring it up why would we pay someoneleses contract out.... I remember all the talk last year was we were get hosking Elliott from GWS and if we didn't get him that year he was off contract and he will be coming across 2015 were has that talk gone...

that's exactly right. I reckon the club puts most of this poo into the media so the supporters have hope and they buy memberships. Then they go and recruit the likes of Hampson and tell us its a good deal  :lol

Link me to where a Richmond official has spoken about Dangerfield, Shiels or Hoskin Elliot and I'll happily agree with you.

Did you draw the short straw to jump on OER again? Surely it is considered among your office as the Chernobyl of the Richmond fan* forums, off limits unless for special purposes and inhabited by mutants that revel in misery.

This place is the Oxford debating society campared to other forums.

that's actually true
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 01:19:20 PM by one-eyed »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2014, 01:21:15 PM »
Back to the topic ppl. As we have said multiple times over the years, we don't care what other forums are like.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2014, 11:30:28 AM »
john ralph reckons we offered #12 for armitage ...

Offline taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2014, 11:31:38 AM »

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2014, 11:35:07 AM »

And Saints turned it down?  I guess understandable after getting 19 for Stanley - Armitage would be picks 1, 2 and 3 on that value scale.

Rampstar

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2014, 11:37:14 AM »

its comedy capers at Punt Road again. Armitage is slow as treacle.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2014, 11:45:46 AM »

i dont believe it
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

tony_montana

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2014, 11:47:44 AM »

And Saints turned it down?  I guess understandable after getting 19 for Stanley - Armitage would be picks 1, 2 and 3 on that value scale.

:lol

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2014, 01:50:59 PM »

Liked the picture you posted of Nero playing the fiddle as Rome burns on another topic but believe a picture of Caligula would have been more appropriate

This place is the Oxford debating society compared to other forums.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2014, 02:21:53 PM »
Thankfully nothing was done.